AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 2 15.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 46.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 7.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 7.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-14, 08:29   Link #21
Sixth
Hu Tao

I wonder....Is Leopard level-up?

He actually defeated Benkei easily and within few seconds..just with one mirror...If I not mistaken, he did have hard time to fight Benkei at Episode 12.
Old 2009-05-14, 14:39   Link #22
golthin

something that many people are forgetting , Akiha still has Imo outside to save her.
Old 2009-05-14, 15:09   Link #23
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I wonder....Is Leopard level-up?

He actually defeated Benkei easily and within few seconds..just with one mirror...If I not mistaken, he did have hard time to fight Benkei at Episode 12.
when you perform a sneak attack, enemies will be unprepared. so obviously it's not that hard to believe benkei got defeated rather easily.

actually i don't see a point of benkei steal leopard's mirror, hyper-jump, and only to have leopard retrieved it in 1 epi. he's not with nerval, so... i don't really get the point of them have this script of benkei steal leopard's mirror... it's just pointless.

roof>bed
Old 2009-05-14, 15:43   Link #24
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
when you perform a sneak attack, enemies will be unprepared. so obviously it's not that hard to believe benkei got defeated rather easily.

actually i don't see a point of benkei steal leopard's mirror, hyper-jump, and only to have leopard retrieved it in 1 epi. he's not with nerval, so... i don't really get the point of them have this script of benkei steal leopard's mirror... it's just pointless.
because if leapard has had his 3 mirrors, i doubt he would have missed the shot at Xanthippe or that they could have kidnapped akiha. the writers just wanted to let up that the reason Xanthippe survived and they were able to take akiha was because he only had one mirror.
Old 2009-05-14, 15:46   Link #25
Fishfood1

i'd say the mirror was more of charging the energy for the soul shout than help with the aim... i mean it's not like those brain colonies move slowly so each shot has 100% accuracy.

roof>bed
Old 2009-05-14, 23:50   Link #26
Sixth
Hu Tao

I miss the scene where Leopard become the angel wing...
Old 2009-05-22, 01:36   Link #27
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
GOD!! I can't believe what just happened!!

who gonna stop Nerval at last? Why god? Why?

Akiha's got kidnapped, Nami become DEMONIC As before, I don't accept this! Screw this!

It's over! The world will be rule by NERVAL!

I wonder what will happen NEXT.....

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2009-05-22 at 01:54.
Old 2009-05-22, 16:34   Link #28
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

I thought no one could possibly be as childish as Leopard...then Xanthippe proved me wrong. I suspect their seiyuus are having a blast recording their lines. Xanthippe's singing rocked. Ul as a drill sergeant was hilarious and you can never have enough Itsuki fanservice. Too bad the episode had basically no plot.

Old 2009-05-23, 07:17   Link #29
Sixth
Hu Tao

I wonder...what do Leopard think about human...is he share the same view with Nerval and his friends that human is just a component?

anyways, Leopard that don't have people in his colony still good enough to scare off Xanthippe, Nerval and Benkei...

Zero-bot indeed awesome although his Sora Kake is a bit...meh
Old 2009-05-24, 23:06   Link #30
FateAnomaly

It seems that most of the brain colony are pretty immature. 3 out of the 4 we have seen are. Probably the programmer fault though.

Anyay, they havn't branded Akiha yet though so its not too bad. Anyway, the box can be opened from the inside anyway. Hako-chan open it from her side if i remembered correctly.
Old 2009-05-24, 23:42   Link #31
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Maybe she just need to read the manual and find the right button.
Old 2009-05-24, 23:48   Link #32
Fishfood1

if the boxes provides light to see the buttons, otherwise it'll be trial and error

roof>bed
Old 2009-05-27, 08:54   Link #33
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
Maybe she just need to read the manual and find the right button.
She just need to remember the password.

I'll give you three guesses for what the password is.
Old 2009-06-08, 15:31   Link #34
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The fast forward was quite obviously a joke for the comic relief duo to react too as the punchline. There's no need to fill up the episode with overly sentimental stuff that happened in the past after all.

The inside of Xanthippe also reminds me of the matrix. And that gets me thinking, don't know what some people are talking about with regard to this episode being "pointless". It gives us a good view of just how the different Brain Colonies view the humans that inhabit them. It seems like Xanthippe is the worst of them too, viewing humans as little more then spare parts that need to be readjusted while Nerval just happens to have a massive misguided messiah complex that is motivating his actions. As for Akiha being weak....kids....she's knee deep in the enemies territory with Nami, Aleida, Xanthippe and Nerval all trying to put her in the box. Not to mention she also has all of their goon robots to deal with and the fact that she's isolated from her allies AND that fact that every boxed person in the colony turned against and reported her, which must have been a willpower sapper. Don't know what exactly people expected her to do to not end up in the box, but I don't see it having anything to do with her being weak....just outclassed.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-06-08 at 15:44.
Closed Thread