AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-06-10, 23:07   Link #41
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Instead of actually fighting the battle, people end up forming large raid parties and nuking the poor boss to oblivion.
That's what you're suppose to be doing. Pretty sure no class can actually solo it. And DS is lv5-lv7 at most, since you cant get any higher in n00b island with out grinding your arse off.
Old 2010-06-11, 01:56   Link #42
calorie

Okay, I've started playing too. The only MMO experience I've had so far were Albatross 18/Pangya and an older one Thang Online so I didn't really know what to expect. So far, I love the graphics, art style and smooth animation; the controls seem a little clunky but I'm getting the hang of it. I've finished the tutorial and got out of the portal and overall, the game looks nice and complex. There's one thing bugging me though - there were like 5 people altogether in the two European servers - am I doing something wrong?
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 02:15   Link #43
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ The maps are generally vast, even on the island I remember seeing at least 20 people around, and that's playing on a european timezone, on the american server.
As for DS: I managed to kill it with a party of three, all of us of single digits level...wasn't that hard actually. I'm sure the game will get a lot better with the patches to come, although the mentality of "need mister LV40 to lead the group of LV20s to Oreshek" has to be dropped if people expect to enjoy a good PvE fight.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 03:03   Link #44
calorie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ The maps are generally vast, even on the island I remember seeing at least 20 people around, and that's playing on a european timezone, on the american server.
Pretty sure the server info display on login said there were 6 characters online though...oh well, maybe the geeks are asleep this early in the day. I don't mind anyway. You play on EU server?

EDIT: NVM, the character count referrs to my characters, not the total population in a server. Silly me.

Last edited by calorie; 2010-06-11 at 06:52.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 12:15   Link #45
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm still interested in the game, but simply haven't fired it up for the last month until my son has more spare time from work/classes (we're leveling together).

One of the nice things about F2P .. .you don't feel like you're getting screwed if you take a break.
Old 2010-06-28, 12:20   Link #46
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
^Wow, that's awesome. I wish my parents would have played games with me, but they - as most Germans - think that video games are nothing more than nonsense and a waste of time.
Old 2010-06-30, 00:07   Link #47
Gin
*Artist

Ok I just downloaded this game, someone play with me.

edit:
never mind, this game sucks.

Last edited by Gin; 2010-07-01 at 00:16.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astrum nival, f2p, mmorpg, windows