AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-08, 18:55   Link #21381
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
depends on the part of the last two episodes... I do admit, Inner trying to imitate the rest of the girls( you know which scene that is) was pretty awesome

on a side note, we did all get a case of "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" in the last episode... oh the painful irony

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 19:32   Link #21382
Tachibana
タチバナ

The first season of the anime was definitely good no doubts there, but the second season was mostly fanservice, it needed improvement, but it was decent.
Old 2011-12-08, 21:57   Link #21383
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Everything from the 2nd half of the 12th episode on needs to be redux and not just becuase I still have a healthy bit of rage for the end of ep 12... >.> *borrows Yukari's voodoo dolls*

~*~

Tsukune: ... I can't...I just can't imagine that Omote is gone ... forever ...

Inner: *looking at Tsukune, a slightly pained look on her face* **Why does he pine for Omote so...? Aren't I more than enough? Does my strength and beauty count for nothing?** Tsukune...Omote was just a part of me - of me. The Akashiya Moka you see before you was the one who got sealed, not the other way around.

Tsukune: ... But wasn't she a part of you?

Inner: **Oh how I want to kick him for his obstinance! But ... I can't... not this time... not for this. Because, I miss her too...** *chuckles sadly* I wonder, Tsukune, if I should ever disappear, would you miss me as much as you miss Omote...

Tsukune: *turns pale* ... Do you mean...!?

Inner: *chuckles again* Fear not Tsukune, I don't plan on leaving here voluntarily any time soon.

**She turns to look out over the forest but her eyes are sad and she does not speak much after that...**

~*~

Tsukune: Little did I know, that was the last time that I saw Inner Moka... She disappeared some time after supper. No one knew where she had gone. I thought that I knew despair when Omote disappeared right in front of me... It was nothing like when I found out that Inner too, had been taken from me as well...
Old 2011-12-09, 01:33   Link #21384
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Everything from the 2nd half of the 12th episode on needs to be redux and not just becuase I still have a healthy bit of rage for the end of ep 12... >.> *borrows Yukari's voodoo dolls*

~*~

Tsukune: ... I can't...I just can't imagine that Omote is gone ... forever ...

Inner: *looking at Tsukune, a slightly pained look on her face* **Why does he pine for Omote so...? Aren't I more than enough? Does my strength and beauty count for nothing?** Tsukune...Omote was just a part of me - of me. The Akashiya Moka you see before you was the one who got sealed, not the other way around.

Tsukune: ... But wasn't she a part of you?

Inner: **Oh how I want to kick him for his obstinance! But ... I can't... not this time... not for this. Because, I miss her too...** *chuckles sadly* I wonder, Tsukune, if I should ever disappear, would you miss me as much as you miss Omote...

Tsukune: *turns pale* ... Do you mean...!?

Inner: *chuckles again* Fear not Tsukune, I don't plan on leaving here voluntarily any time soon.

**She turns to look out over the forest but her eyes are sad and she does not speak much after that...**

~*~

Tsukune: Little did I know, that was the last time that I saw Inner Moka... She disappeared some time after supper. No one knew where she had gone. I thought that I knew despair when Omote disappeared right in front of me... It was nothing like when I found out that Inner too, had been taken from me as well...
Well, I have to say that if something like that happens in cannon, I would have a major rage moment .

So, I hope that Ikeda won't take you're idea into consideration Tempest

Speaking about Inner Moka, I hope that she will have some role near the conclusion of the current arc, and won't be simply reduced to the Damsel in Distress role that she currently has (as Outer Moka). Of course, all of that depends on how Alucard's awakening is going to be resolved along with the breaking of Moka's Rosario...

Well, considering what the breaking of Moka's Rosario means, I still think that Tsukune will come at the last possible second and prevent Moka's Rosario from being completely broken, but of course there is still the possibility that Ikeda would want Outer Moka to disappear (naturally, as an independent personality, since I believe that she will still be a part of the "real Moka's" personality), but naturally, it doesn't mean that it will be a smooth transition - but I think that the possibility of both Moka's merging in the current arc is pretty small, because Alucard being fully awoken, before Tsukune arrives there, would mean that we won't see him fighting Akua - and after such a huge build up to that fight, I doubt that Ikeda would do something like, not making Akua and Tsukune fight each other.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 03:12   Link #21385
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
depends on the part of the last two episodes... I do admit, Inner trying to imitate the rest of the girls( you know which scene that is) was pretty awesome
Yes, and her dialogue made it classic.

"Let me join in, too."

"Is it like, um, like this?"

"Um, it looks kinda difficult."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Speaking about Inner Moka, I hope that she will have some role near the conclusion of the current arc, and won't be simply reduced to the Damsel in Distress role that she currently has (as Outer Moka). Of course, all of that depends on how Alucard's awakening is going to be resolved along with the breaking of Moka's Rosario...

Well, considering what the breaking of Moka's Rosario means, I still think that Tsukune will come at the last possible second and prevent Moka's Rosario from being completely broken, but of course there is still the possibility that Ikeda would want Outer Moka to disappear (naturally, as an independent personality, since I believe that she will still be a part of the "real Moka's" personality), but naturally, it doesn't mean that it will be a smooth transition - but I think that the possibility of both Moka's merging in the current arc is pretty small, because Alucard being fully awoken, before Tsukune arrives there, would mean that we won't see him fighting Akua - and after such a huge build up to that fight, I doubt that Ikeda would do something like, not making Akua and Tsukune fight each other.
Yes, I would rage if Akuha didn't receive her much needed and deserved comeuppance, especially with all the crap she's pulled. Akasha didn't want any of this, Akuha's stabbing her, and Moka, in the back yet again. And, since she's a vampire, she's too proud to realize it. She needs a good pounding, and Tsukune's just the man for the job.

As for the Rosario breaking, I also doubt it'll happen here. I honestly don't see the purpose of Alucard awakening now, because the group is woefully underpowered for the task of destroying him. I've seen the theory that Akasha would manifest after the group arrives (and hopefully after Akuha is defeated) and essentially becomes the "weak spot," per se. Kill her, and you kill Alucard, so to speak. I sincerely hope that's not the case, because I doubt they'd be able to kill Akasha, let alone Alucard. And Moka would never agree to such an insane plan, which I say is not Akasha's style. I'd expect such madness from Akuha or Gyokuro, but not the legendary Shinso. If it doesn't happen that way, I'll be elated. Can't wait to find out. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 09:36   Link #21386
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, I have to say that if something like that happens in cannon, I would have a major rage moment .

So, I hope that Ikeda won't take you're idea into consideration Tempest
You don't need to worry, thats something Ikeda definitely will not do, something like that is just terrible, so not cool...

We are going to see a very happy Moka X Tsukune ending, unless Tsukune turns out like Issa and decides to have all the girls, and thats become a possible ending to since the girls have decided to stay with Tsukune, mostly Mizore, Kurumu and Ruby, i wonder about Ling-Ling Wong though
Old 2011-12-09, 10:06   Link #21387
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
You don't need to worry, thats something Ikeda definitely will not do, something like that is just terrible, so not cool...

We are going to see a very happy Moka X Tsukune ending, unless Tsukune turns out like Issa and decides to have all the girls, and thats become a possible ending to since the girls have decided to stay with Tsukune, mostly Mizore, Kurumu and Ruby, i wonder about Ling-Ling Wong though
Honestly, based on Inner Moka's character development so far, do you think that she will share Tsukune with the other girls ?

After all, chapter 23 quite obviously pointed out her feelings on that matter, and there has been nothing suggesting that Inner Moka's point of view on the matter of polygamy has changed...

@Alhazad2003

On the matter of Alucard, I might add that allowing him to awaken, even if Tsukune and the rest of the gang managed to escape from Fairy Tail headquarters in one piece would effectively neutralize all the chances of achieving coexistence between humans and ayashi, since let's face it, if Alucard attacked and destroyed one of the human cities, not only the entire world would learn about the existence of monsters, but also assume that all of the ayashi have hostile intentions against the human race, which would lead to an outbreak of a full ayashi - human war, since even if some of the ayashi races wanted to achieve coexistence with humans, they are obviously going to counter attack in the fear of being wiped out by the humans.

Furthermore it would turn this series into a full blown shounen, since I doubt that Tsukune and the rest of the gang would be able to enjoy a peaceful life at Youkai Academy, with a full blown war going around them, which would definitely make R+V less popular then it currently is.

Of course, there is still the possibility that Alucard's awakening would cause the Fairy Tail HQ to crush and fall into the ocean. but that would be a pretty anticlimactic way of dealing with him - the same could be said about Alucard being weakened to the point, where the current Tsukune and Inner Moka would be capable of defeating him and since I can't find any logical explanation on how they could prevent Alucard from wiping out the human world in the instant, when he is going to be awakened, the most logical thing that the author could do (in my opinion) is not allow Alucard to be completely awoken, either because Tsukune is going to appear in time to interrupt the ritual or because of some other reason (in my opinion, the most logical thing that would destroy Gyokuro's plans is the fact that Tsukune also has Moka's (Akasha's ) Shinso blood in his veins)

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-09 at 13:45.
Old 2011-12-09, 14:39   Link #21388
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Honestly, based on Inner Moka's character development so far, do you think that she will share Tsukune with the other girls ?

After all, chapter 23 quite obviously pointed out her feelings on that matter, and there has been nothing suggesting that Inner Moka's point of view on the matter of polygamy has changed...
Indeed, it definitely will be just a Moka X Tsukune ending

On the matter of Alucard, here is my impression on how the final showdown will take place. Alucard's awakening causes the FT HQ to crash outside none other than Tsukune's home city where the heros must defeat Alucard in order to prevent him from destroying the city.
Old 2011-12-09, 15:51   Link #21389
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Indeed, it definitely will be just a Moka X Tsukune ending

On the matter of Alucard, here is my impression on how the final showdown will take place. Alucard's awakening causes the FT HQ to crash outside none other than Tsukune's home city where the heros must defeat Alucard in order to prevent him from destroying the city.
Honestly, I doubt that something like that is going to occur, since at the current point, in my opinion Tsukune's powers are most likely a little above Akua's current level, while Moka is even weaker then that, since in my estimation, I would put her a little above Kahulas's current level.

In other words, both of them or nowhere close to be capable of defeating Alucard, and like I said, it would be pretty anticlimactic, if Tsukune's and Moka's powers would suddenly rise to Alucard's level, or Alucard's powers would be lowered to Moka's and Tsukune's power levels. Basically, if something like that occurs it wouldn't be an example of good writing skills, since no matter how Ikeda justifies it, Tsukune and Moka being capable of currently defeating Alucard would still be an a**pull, which isn't a good thing

Not to mention, like I have been saying earlier, it's definitely too early for the manga to end, and, since I doubt that the author is going to introduce us to someone who is even stronger then Alucard - at least I don't want this series to turn into another Dragon Ball in terms of power levels, where the characters would be capable of bursting an entire planet with a flick of their fingers (After all, it has been already mentioned that Alucard is capable of destroying the entire human world) - it most likely means that Alucard is going to be defeated near the end of the manga, when the characters are going to find some way to defeat him.

So, as usual, I don't think that you're theory is going to actually happen in the manga, Shinso Tsukune - at least not in the current arc

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-09 at 16:10.
Old 2011-12-09, 16:41   Link #21390
Tachibana
タチバナ

It was just an idea, but something like that would be cool, i'm sure Ikeda already has the idea on how the final showdown with Alucard will go, but itle definitely be epic!
Old 2011-12-09, 17:49   Link #21391
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Lol, Chris, that dialouge was meant for the anime, not the manga! I wrote that so instead of the 'retrieve the rosary to seal Inner to get Outer back', a plot point that left a horrible taste in my mouth, I wanted to change it to retrieve Moka - period. It's a much more belieable reason to fight Daddy Starbucks.
Old 2011-12-09, 19:32   Link #21392
Yorae_paladin1

The only way to beat alucard that i see is separating him from the fused yokai once that happens his power will go way down
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 20:00   Link #21393
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That thought crossed my mind too... However, the only youkai that may have the possibility of getting separated from Alucard is Akasha. I don't think any others can be since they would all be part of Alucard now since they had been simmering inside it for 200 some odd years up to Akasha's "sacrifice". So, the only way to defeat it, may be a long drawn out battle of the group "destroying" it piece by piece like what Akasha's kicks were doing to it. Though, I'm sure if Akasha and some powerful allied worked at it, they could've whittled Alucard down enough to deal a death blow eventually. But i think to quickly deal out that kind of damage quickly would be to have Alucard BE ground-zero of a nuke blast or similarly powerful force.
Old 2011-12-10, 02:21   Link #21394
Chris38

Quote:
Lol, Chris, that dialouge was meant for the anime, not the manga! I wrote that so instead of the 'retrieve the rosary to seal Inner to get Outer back', a plot point that left a horrible taste in my mouth, I wanted to change it to retrieve Moka - period. It's a much more belieable reason to fight Daddy Starbucks.
:facepalm: Then sorry, for bothering you about it. I agree that a scene like that would make the anime a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That thought crossed my mind too... However, the only youkai that may have the possibility of getting separated from Alucard is Akasha. I don't think any others can be since they would all be part of Alucard now since they had been simmering inside it for 200 some odd years up to Akasha's "sacrifice". So, the only way to defeat it, may be a long drawn out battle of the group "destroying" it piece by piece like what Akasha's kicks were doing to it. Though, I'm sure if Akasha and some powerful allied worked at it, they could've whittled Alucard down enough to deal a death blow eventually. But i think to quickly deal out that kind of damage quickly would be to have Alucard BE ground-zero of a nuke blast or similarly powerful force.
Well, in the first place, I doubt we can hope that Alucard is going to be nuked, since in the first place humans shouldn't learn about his existence.

Regarding Akasha and the rest of the dark lords, I'm quite sure that they haven't got enough power to damage Alucard to the point, where Tsukune and Moka would be capable of killing him - after all, if they haven't managed it 200 years ago, I doubt that they would be capable of doing it now, especially since Akasha (most likely the greatest damage dealer among the 3 dark lords) has most likely been seriously weakened after she stayed inside Alucard for the last 6 years.

That being said, I'm quite sure that Alucard still has some weak points due to his Shinso vampire heritage, which hasn't been neutralized by him absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, while the obvious vampire weaknesses like water, probably won't work on him, but apparently Shinso vampires (due to their similarity with ordinary vampires) have a lot of other weaknesses that haven't been fully explained yet - after all they aren't known for being monsters with the most weaknesses for nothing, and I'm quite sure that some of those vampire weaknesses are still effective on Alucard - the problem is to find out, which vampire weakness is the most effective one on him (If I have to put my guess, I would say it would be some Holy Relic - after all I doubt that Akasha has been carrying that sword - visible in chapter 32 page 9 of the second season, just for show - after all she doesn't need any weapons to beat someone up, unless that sword is some Holy Relic that is effective against Alucard.)
Old 2011-12-10, 20:23   Link #21395
EvI

Quote:
:facepalm: Then sorry, for bothering you about it. I agree that a scene like that would make the anime a lot better.

Well, in the first place, I doubt we can hope that Alucard is going to be nuked, since in the first place humans shouldn't learn about his existence.

Regarding Akasha and the rest of the dark lords, I'm quite sure that they haven't got enough power to damage Alucard to the point, where Tsukune and Moka would be capable of killing him - after all, if they haven't managed it 200 years ago, I doubt that they would be capable of doing it now, especially since Akasha (most likely the greatest damage dealer among the 3 dark lords) has most likely been seriously weakened after she stayed inside Alucard for the last 6 years.

That being said, I'm quite sure that Alucard still has some weak points due to his Shinso vampire heritage, which hasn't been neutralized by him absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, while the obvious vampire weaknesses like water, probably won't work on him, but apparently Shinso vampires (due to their similarity with ordinary vampires) have a lot of other weaknesses that haven't been fully explained yet - after all they aren't known for being monsters with the most weaknesses for nothing, and I'm quite sure that some of those vampire weaknesses are still effective on Alucard - the problem is to find out, which vampire weakness is the most effective one on him (If I have to put my guess, I would say it would be some Holy Relic - after all I doubt that Akasha has been carrying that sword - visible in chapter 32 page 9 of the second season, just for show - after all she doesn't need any weapons to beat someone up, unless that sword is some Holy Relic that is effective against Alucard.)
200 years ago their culture were different from now.I mean if that sword was something like this why akasha didn't got hurt?
that sword must have some meaning but i don't think it's was like this...
and i think that everyone is thinking that alucard is something like a god i admit that i think like this too but i really think that tsukune and cia. have strenght enough to finish that guy, i mean, tsukune is stronger than akua now and maybe even gyokuro,we saw that he has the power to destroy everyone with a single punch, just like akasha kicks, so he might take her place at this part while the rest take the part of the other two,just my opinion.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:54   Link #21396
Johnny
Working the bags...

Another great color by AR-UA...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:58   Link #21397
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam just awaiting if Akasha is still alive inside Alucard after they beaten him.
Old 2011-12-10, 23:19   Link #21398
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, we have to give credit to the Dark Lords - they took on a full powered and fully awake Alucard and sealed/put him to sleep, with Lady Akasha putting the finishing touches on the deal.

And as much as Tsukune has developed, he is not anywhere near Gyokuro's league - she ripped a pillar from it's foundation and tossed as if she pulled a stick out of the ground and threw it javalin-style. Besides, she can probably sense people so well, she can probably read the youki flowing through a person and 'predict' what they'll do based off of that - not unlike what Teresa of the Faint Smile could do in 'Claymore'. Not saying that's what Gyokuro can do, I'm just stating the possibility of that ability coming into play.
Old 2011-12-10, 23:33   Link #21399
EvI

Quote:
Well, we have to give credit to the Dark Lords - they took on a full powered and fully awake Alucard and sealed/put him to sleep, with Lady Akasha putting the finishing touches on the deal.

And as much as Tsukune has developed, he is not anywhere near Gyokuro's league - she ripped a pillar from it's foundation and tossed as if she pulled a stick out of the ground and threw it javalin-style. Besides, she can probably sense people so well, she can probably read the youki flowing through a person and 'predict' what they'll do based off of that - not unlike what Teresa of the Faint Smile could do in 'Claymore'. Not saying that's what Gyokuro can do, I'm just stating the possibility of that ability coming into play.
yeah but tsukune stopped her with his bare hands doesn't that means he is in the same level as her?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 23:50   Link #21400
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
yeah but tsukune stopped her with his bare hands doesn't that means he is in the same level as her?
No since, at that moment Gyokuro hasn't been treating Tsukune and the rest of the group as serious opponents - you just have to look at the way she called them "rats", and usually you don't fight "rats" with you're full strength.

In other words, I believe she is a lot stronger then what chapter 43 provided us with, and even Tsukune commented on that in the same chapter, by saying "Such power" and being visibly strained after he smashed the pillar Gyokuro has thrown.

All of that is telling me that if Gyokuro has been serious, Tsukune and the rest probably wouldn't be able to escape from that room, but of course for the purpose of the story, Gyokuro had to underestimate them, letting them have a chance in rescuing Moka.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire