AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-09-09, 17:06   Link #561
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

Soul link is a below average game, stay away or go watch the anime instead.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 17:17   Link #562
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
Doesn't the anime kinda suck too?
Old 2006-09-09, 17:32   Link #563
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
I'm probably the only guy who's really playing Prism Ark on these forums so this might be an unanswerable question, but does anyone know how exactly to pull of team attacks?

I only managed to do it during one fight by sheer accident or coincidence with Priecia and Kagura, and would like to know the exact mechanism as to how to get it to work. (There's combinations for all the characters)
Here's a link to the Team Attack Movelist

I haven't played the RPG portion yet, but it seems like team attacks are executed using two characters and their special attacks. For example, Using Hyaweh's レッドホットショット (Red hot shot) and Priecia's レッドホットショット(Red hot shot) you get ハートビートシュート (Heart beat shot) which deals upped phys. damage.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 18:43   Link #564
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

*bows repeatedly*
Old 2006-09-09, 22:51   Link #565
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto
im not saying that they are lolicon.... im just asking if there are games that have characters like utawarerumono.... that all.. ones with characters really looking older

i have plenty of games that are like the one i gave and example of, that why im asking for a game that is a little different. and you cant blame me that Tears of Tiara is way more loli, since its just one thing that someone suggested that i havent even seen yet.

also no i dont have a problem usually with the H-scenes, and even if i did i really dont mind if the game is good.
You know what? Just try any h-rpg by AliceSoft, you won't get these kind of problems at least^^
Old 2006-09-09, 23:19   Link #566
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
I have to point out that the anime is one of the worst game->anime adaptations I've ever seen.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:29   Link #567
fto
Anime Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
You know what? Just try any h-rpg by AliceSoft, you won't get these kind of problems at least^^
yeah i actually found some good ones.. thanks.
fto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 02:25   Link #568
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
U know guys, I haven found a HGTA(H game turned Anime) that is better than the game... There are those that are good eg, Fate Stay night, Shuffle etc. But they are far from surpassing their game counterparts.
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 03:42   Link #569
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyw1988
U know guys, I haven found a HGTA(H game turned Anime) that is better than the game... There are those that are good eg, Fate Stay night, Shuffle etc. But they are far from surpassing their game counterparts.
.......You need to watch less and play more.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 03:55   Link #570
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
.......You need to watch less and play more.
Erm, didn't he say he hasn't found an anime adaptation that is better than the game? So how would watching less and playing more help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Hmm....

My bad, didn't see the "n" at the end of his misspelling of "Haven't"
Ahh... I saw it as "have" when I read his post the 1st time too. :x

Last edited by Riker; 2006-09-10 at 04:05.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 04:00   Link #571
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Hmm....

My bad, didn't see the "n" at the end of his misspelling of "Haven't"
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 13:06   Link #572
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyw1988
Well, both are different mediums to telling a story so there are obvious strengths and limitations to how well they do. So instead of seeing as direct competition, it's better to see it the anime version as a compliment to the original game~
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 16:21   Link #573
Veg
/dev/null

Send a message via ICQ to Veg Send a message via AIM to Veg Send a message via MSN to Veg
Ofcouse Prism Ark .
Veg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 20:13   Link #574
Flame-X
Anti-fan

My fav hgame is Utawarerumono.

this is the only h game that i didnt care about the hcg scenes. The story is simply amazing and the battle system is fun to play with.
Old 2006-09-18, 23:36   Link #575
sibladeko
Cynical Romantic

I generally like my games to have gameplay, so I'm not really fond of eroge unless there's something for me to do...like obsess over stats!

That being said...
I really liked Quarttet.
And cough, Green Green (Don't mention the anime around me please.)
sibladeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 02:03   Link #576
SilentKnight
Yukio Sumadera Fan

my favorite by far: Tenshi No Inai Juunigatsu (December When There Is No Angel)
SilentKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 02:29   Link #577
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

oh? how is that game i was quite intersted in it awhile ago but i never got a chance to play it.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 02:52   Link #578
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
oh? how is that game i was quite intersted in it awhile ago but i never got a chance to play it.
Depressing, and probably manages to insert sex into the story most naturally, although the sex itself gets kinda... unrealistic at times <_<;
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 03:21   Link #579
JarOfMayo

Uhh... Been playing YoakeMae, DCII... stopped though.. Yoake... and I might actually be happy if the anime avoids this... has an excessive (if you are trying to clear routes) amount of food scenes... Too many eating scenes!!!1

Can't stand playing through Yoake anymore lol. Its a pretty game but gah darn eating scenes are annoying. Even if I can skip them, GAH! Stop EATING!

uhmm at the moment.. well been re-reading CLANNAD again.. though that probably doesn't qualify in the catagory here.

One trial version of a game (18+) I looked up recently was realllyyy good... I think its just me but it has a good combination of mystery story, jazz music and pretty art... uhh not sure why it interested me but it hooks me with its music and story mostly... uhh some aspects are kinda afluke but... something really clicks about this work.

I highly suggest taking a look at it, easy demo install (unzip basicly). Its called Pianissimo.
JarOfMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 04:24   Link #580
Spuffy
オウカ~

Yesterday I was looking up some of the game to be released this year and stumbled upon ninetail's 'Dea EX Machina'. Not that it seems to be any special, but their promo video (not completely worksafe) gave me a good laugh. Fun and kind of different.
Spoiler for screenshot:

I also need some time to try out Caramel Box's Alicematic (safe clip) demo. I like the art and Hiroko Taguchi also has a role in it as well.

I guess I'll also play some MuvLuv next week once my copies of the all ages versions arrive. If only to see the first one in widescreen goodness and how some of the more shocking scenes from Alt. looks like now.

Last edited by Spuffy; 2006-09-21 at 10:14.
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel