Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-13, 02:11   Link #21
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

It's real...
The release looked more like a leftover pumpkin from Halloween.

Hanatarou will p43n every single hollow in HM then capture aizen alive. I'm sure that's why SS sended him.
Old 2007-11-13, 02:26   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

That means the voodoo part of his release is true. Also the term for release is Buruheria which means witch in Spanish .. The ballerina pumpkin release has something to do with voodoo based abilities. Like the 'designs' mentioned in the spoiler .

So aesthetically Zomari release is a Halloween joke gone bad its functionality may be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
Hanatarou will p43n every single hollow in HM then capture aizen alive. I'm sure that's why SS sended him.
Well said its so true Hana will pawn one and all with his newly accquired Ban Kai . Hana is the Tobi of Bleach
Old 2007-11-13, 03:25   Link #23
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
How about if Hanatarou turns out to be the "Vash the stampede" of bleach? Hiding a massive reiatsu and killing power beneath his innocent exterior. After all, his shikai was enough to interest even Kenpachi. Heh. This encounter with Byakuya reminds me of the time Hana was preparing to take him one on one in SS arc. Unfortunately, Ganju tossed Hana aside, saving byakuya's life.

Seriously speaking though, I'm annoyed with these uber-hax abilities that espada 7 and 8 have. In theory, espada 7 could just make Byakuya cut his own heart out (why didn't he?). Espada 8 could kill anyone by simply making a doll of them and crushing it. In the context of bleach, these abilities just feel fake. But perhaps its too early to pass judgment.
Old 2007-11-13, 03:47   Link #24
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Zomari is controlling Byakuya's Leg but what exactly is he making Byakuya do is vague. Also for a quiet Espada he talks way too much

Quote:
* Starts with Hana as he hurries along and is out of breath he comments how cruel Kuchiki Taicho is . He arrives just to see Byakuya disappear with shyunpo. Hana complains as he is not adapt with shyunpo

* Scene changes to Byakuya , Zomari says why would he go easy on Byakuya he is a Taicho class enemy . He further continues saying that they are both of similar rank and he won’t go easy . He adds going easy isn’t an option .Bya is offended that an arrancar considers himself equal to him to that Zomari comments on Byakuya’s arraogant nature he adds that he will crush Byakuya’s body and his arrogance . He releases with the word Buruheria (Brujeria)

* Nothing happens but an attack has been made . A pattern has attached itself around Byakuya’s foot. (Kinda like what Soifon does). Zomari says Byakuya’s left leg belongs to him . Bayakuya is suprised, Zomari says

Quote:
:Everything has a ruler. The subordinate acts under the superior officers rule, the people are under the kings rule, The clouds are under the rule of the wind.The moonlight is under control of the sun. The ability of my buruheria, allows me to snatch away the rule of anything the eyes can see. I call this power love (amor).

Do you understand yet. My sympathy. It is hard for someone with shallow wisdom to comprehend.
* Zomari adds Even if Byakuya doesnot understand and grasp buruheria. Byakuya’s left leg cannot be controlled by him . Zomari continues by saying that resistance is futile … He makes Byakuya’s left leg move towards Rukia . Zomari asks Byakuya that should he immediately cut the muscle/sinew in the left leg? Surely it would be impossible to move then. And commands Byakuya to carry out this order immediately. Zomari is impressed with himself and wonders what he can do next and aims at injured Rukia

Quote:
”Now you can move on one leg over to her. As one would expect of a captain. An admiral arrival.”
* Hanatarou finally arrives at the scene and is told by Byakuya to leave . Hana objects by saying its an intrusion . Byakuya chides by saying Hana is an eye sore . Hana is out of words . Bya tells Hana again to leave as he cant guarantee his safety
Credits : SpaceCat
Old 2007-11-13, 04:09   Link #25
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

as much as I like Byakuya I'd rather have more of the Kenpachi fight.
Old 2007-11-13, 08:24   Link #26
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

OK.... hanatarou to the rescue. I swear, the name espada just gets less and less impressive by the day.
Old 2007-11-13, 08:26   Link #27
Geass
~Power of the King~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
OK.... hanatarou to the rescue. I swear, the name espada just gets less and less impressive by the day.
We've still got Ulquiorra and Stark, hope still lives.
Old 2007-11-13, 09:48   Link #28
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

Well, I didn't expect Hanatarou to be around in Hueco Mundo because his "ablity" at first glance is extremely weak and he's a momma's boy or so he acts like that. It would be hilarous and comical if Hanatarou manages to defeat Zomira even though the odds of him winning are one-million to one though!!!
Old 2007-11-13, 09:50   Link #29
Fyria

So Hanatarou him/herself has entered they frey. Aizen needs to stop day-dreaming because his greatest nemesis has entered his realm to sweep hallways and crush Espada.

OK lets look situation.

Maoyri will clearly defeat Szayel, and if its going to be tough Ishida helps a bit.

Hanatarou/Byakuya will defeat Zomari, I mean its the ''BYAKUYA'' and everybodys pal Hanatarou.

Kenpachi will crush Nnoitorra who is sacrificed to show fans Kenpachi's powerup and possible his Shikai.

What we have left?

Aizen (who is daydreaming), Gin (who walks around smiling) Tousen (propably sleeping). And ofcourse Stark, Halibeli, Old man and Ulquirra.

7 enemies left for Great Winter Battle. Facing full strenght of Soul Society with their 13 captains/Lietenants and of course main heros of series Ichigo and rest.

I guess it's safe to say bad guys of Bleach has already lost everything.
Old 2007-11-13, 10:27   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I badly want to see the raws I can get a clearer picture of the abilities of Zomari . We know he can manipulate but how he can manipulate is based on speculation . The intresting thing would be know how the designs / symbols were created on Byakuya's leg .... Kage Mane or something like that oO .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
So Hanatarou him/herself has entered they frey. Aizen needs to stop day-dreaming because his greatest nemesis has entered his realm to sweep hallways and crush Espada.I guess it's safe to say bad guys of Bleach has already lost everything.
With the arrival of Hanataro it was the begining of the end . Hanataro Pawning your Espada
Old 2007-11-13, 11:27   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
What we have left?

Aizen (who is daydreaming), Gin (who walks around smiling) Tousen (propably sleeping). And ofcourse Stark, Halibeli, Old man and Ulquirra.

7 enemies left for Great Winter Battle. Facing full strenght of Soul Society with their 13 captains/Lietenants and of course main heros of series Ichigo and rest.

I guess it's safe to say bad guys of Bleach has already lost everything.
SS has 10 captains now. And the espada have some fraccion who might match SS lieutenants. They also have Wonderweiss, who has espada-level strength. He could turn out to be a powerhouse.

But that still leaves their forces thin between Ichigo & co., SS, Ura & Yoru, Isshin & Ryuuken and the vizard. Aizen will probably gain a stronger batch of arrancar after this.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-11-13 at 11:39.
Old 2007-11-13, 11:52   Link #32
Freeter
beyond

LMAO.

300th chapter, everyone waiting with baited breath for Kenpachi action, and....we get Hanataro and pumpkin release.

Maybe next chapter Kon will show up and unleash bankai
Old 2007-11-13, 12:38   Link #33
Geass
~Power of the King~

Quote:
You forgot Yammy!
Old 2007-11-13, 13:00   Link #34
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Zomari feels like typical cannon folder, and looks like Byakuya can own him with no problem
Old 2007-11-13, 13:13   Link #35
Vicious108

Awesome way to celebrate the 300th chapter. Go Hanataro, I've always believed in you!
Old 2007-11-13, 13:17   Link #36
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Hanataro was probably gonna arrive with onoha, but ended up lost. But WHY?! WHY him?! i mean he's a 7th seat for blieach sake, HM is no place for a weakling like him, he's probably there for comic relief. It'd be hilarious if he ends up saving byakuya.
Old 2007-11-13, 15:54   Link #37
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

It just seems to me that Kubo is setting up the story for the introduction of vaste lordes into the fray.
Old 2007-11-13, 16:29   Link #38
Bocca
Banned

Quote:
Actually 10 captains, even less if Yamamoto lounges in his castle.
Old 2007-11-13, 17:40   Link #39
Zatoichi8820XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocca View Post
Actually 10 captains, even less if Yamamoto lounges in his castle.
Yamamoto: *sitting on the couch watching Maury* Yes my minions go forth and risk you lives for Soul society
Hitsugaya: You know you could help us out you know.
Old 2007-11-13, 18:07   Link #40
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
Hanataro was probably gonna arrive with onoha, but ended up lost. But WHY?! WHY him?! i mean he's a 7th seat for blieach sake, HM is no place for a weakling like him, he's probably there for comic relief. It'd be hilarious if he ends up saving byakuya.
Maybe the little flower gained some rank? In all seriousness though he is a very skilled healer and they probably brought him along for that purpose. If he saves anyone it will probably be rukia while Byakuya is fighting or something like that... Or he could have developed a banki which will end all bankais...