AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-10-01, 18:39   Link #2061
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
hmmmm isn't the harp is blue & red chest exclusive ????
Yes, mine mostly came from blue since getting to top 3 is hard when joining pub the best choice is to do the highest honours burst the moment you join and move on to the next raid to repeat that pattern.

Btw the staff IS GOOD for Kengo and 1TK settings. It's an underrated weapon like Alex dagger which still can be slotted in grid and give a decent curve. Only weapon that it's truly bad is Shiva spear.
Old 2018-10-01, 19:09   Link #2062
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So what exactly is wrong with the shiva spear? That it gives TA but not DA too?
Old 2018-10-01, 20:09   Link #2063
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Spear low stats, medium boost to attack.
The boost is way too small, 2.5%. You will have to slot at least 3-4 spears to start feeling that boost.
Compared to that Trium gives both DA and TA.
Small is 3.5% at SL15 while big boost 7% while having big boost to attack with just 1 weapon.

So if you want to slot a spear you have to remove a weapon being ancient Eckes(enmity, attack and critical, 3 good kills in 1 weapon) which despite being MLB offers a bigger power and HP to the party survival, the DATA Xeno axe offers is 30% on ougi which makes said spear boost worthless. Slot in a Atma/ultima/omega weapon and you get a flat 20% data to the benefited members of the party.

And as trivia, a Shiva spear grid is on the #wall of shame of discord.
Old 2018-10-02, 02:57   Link #2064
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Btw the staff IS GOOD for Kengo and 1TK settings. It's an underrated weapon like Alex dagger which still can be slotted in grid and give a decent curve. Only weapon that it's truly bad is Shiva spear.
They can be slotted, but they are arguably too situational and not exactly worth the mats to upcap them. Both also suffer from rather low stats too.
I'd also argue that Metatron's gauntlets are way worse than Shiva spear. Avatar's axe is quite subpar too considering both skills are small.
Old 2018-10-02, 10:36   Link #2065
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Those two can be judged to be trash right away. Shiva spears however needed Guinea pigs.
Old 2018-10-07, 11:03   Link #2066
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Shiva spears however needed Guinea pigs.
Been done i'm sure...
Images
Img
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 05:12   Link #2067
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Got Quatre uncapped.
Old 2018-10-15, 01:04   Link #2068
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

This, this is not Precure.
This is gorilla!
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 09:09   Link #2069
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Precure has always been like this. Good time to watch a multi verse movie of them.
Old 2018-10-15, 10:58   Link #2070
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I mean their in game design. It is Bilibili that has Ougi weakness fixed.
Old 2018-10-16, 01:19   Link #2071
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Finally got to flb Moon without touching any arcapoints that are obviously meant to buy Monika.
Now to the third summon.
Old 2018-10-17, 00:39   Link #2072
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Europa looks kinda trashy for the water meta.

I guess an alternate version of Summer Diantha for the magna players? Or use them all together?
At least there is Katrina to trigger her passive.

But Grey, GREEEEYYYY! I WAAAAANT!! She is such a good assist to dark Omega Fist team! And her stamina game is like a gospel to those who wants to quit the enmity grid!
6 has cap break, Azazel has cap break, now Lady Grey adds even more cap break! Combine with Avatar Staff and Anubis Axe! The ougi damage is soooo amazing!!!
Old 2018-10-17, 15:58   Link #2073
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Well yeah Europa is quite overrated and magna/primal water are currently ougi meta so expect her score value to drop later on.

Likewise Gray is really good, easy management, amazing buffs, isn't yet another selfish attacker and enables ougi meta even more.

Some people should be more objective when rating instead of using their D to think for them .
Old 2018-10-30, 02:54   Link #2074
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Is there some stupid setting where you can’t reduce different GW weapons at a time or something? I just reduced my maxed fire GW harp to make room in my storage since I won’t be using it (I only maxed it to unlock Nio, and I’ve already used it to beat her first 5* uncap fate episode), but now I’m trying to reduce other maxed GW weapons I don’t need to get their fragments and make room, but all the options aside from Stash are blanked out.
And no, they are not favorited.
But it’ll let me sell, reduce, or whatever to any other GW harps I have.
Old 2018-10-30, 03:05   Link #2075
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes, you can't reduce the GW weapon until you beat the episode where you are forced to use the GW to fight the juutenshuu one on one.
Old 2018-10-30, 03:17   Link #2076
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Yes, you can't reduce the GW weapon until you beat the episode where you are forced to use the GW to fight the juutenshuu one on one.
I’m not sure we’re connecting. I’m saying that I reduceded a GW harp and now I can’t reduce any GW weapon other than a harp. Are you saying that it’s not because I reduced a harp, but I can’t reduce a GW weapon at all until I beat the respective character’s first fate episode in the quest chain?
Old 2018-10-30, 05:46   Link #2077
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That's what they meant. It is to be sure players can trigger the "GW weapon fight" before destroying the said weapon, otherwise you would be locked until you make another GW weapon.
Old 2018-10-30, 08:20   Link #2078
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Ah, ok thanks. I was gonna say, that would be pretty stupid to get locked reducing weapons because you already reduced a certain one.
Old 2018-10-31, 22:38   Link #2079
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for time gap.

So I just made my first Ultima weapon today, a wind Ultima sword. I’ve definitely been seeing that big damage increase from mainhanding it on Berserker, especially now that I have wind Lancelot.

So I’m probably going to try Ultima Bahamut HL sometime soon. I’ve gone over the guide on the GBF wiki, but does anybody have any tips to share, like party composition or setup? Considering how hard he hits and t he advice in the guide, I might actually take my light team with its much higher HP, and it still hits pretty hard too.

After that, which second skill should I go for? I’m hitting cap on both single and charge attacks with most of my elements, and I like to use my Seraphic weapons. If UBHL goes well I’ll probably end up making multiple Ultima weapons, so maybe single cap up on one and CA cap up on the other?

Which leads to me next question, what other Ultima weapons should I make? I’ve mostly seen earth and wind swords and water spears on YouTube. Which leads again into my next question, water Ultima spear is there all or mostly to take advantage of 5* Uno, right? Which is why I’ve seen most water Ultima spears with skill cap up. But I’ve already got a +12% skill cap up mod plus a big triple attack boost mod on him from mod rings, so would a water spear be worth it since he’d be the only one to benefit from the first skill in most setups?
Old 2018-10-31, 23:18   Link #2080
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Open a pub, set your rank to be 185+ or 190+
Wait until a lot of super high rank people come in.
Watch them do all the work, you just focus on surviving.