AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-04-20, 01:21   Link #2781
orangejuicetang

It seems that the question everybody's wondering is 'why the hell didn't Mystogun just come himself'.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 02:53   Link #2782
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
It seems that the question everybody's wondering is 'why the hell didn't Mystogun just come himself'.
Not really, because we all know what his character is like, so it's no surprise that he doesn't show up.
Old 2010-04-20, 03:32   Link #2783
blewin

Just been thinking....... since the Earthland versions are storing magic in their bodies, there's a possibility of them running out of magic.

What's gonna happen then?!

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 06:11   Link #2784
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Obviously a huge feast to replenish the lost magic
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 09:13   Link #2785
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Obviously a huge feast to replenish the lost magic
This. I figure they treat magic like any energy produced by our bodies. As for Mystogan well, cats out of the bag (no pun intended ) anyway so he doesn't have much more of an excuse to avoid all of them, I figure with this mention the author probably has a designated role or special reason for Mystogan's absence this time.
Old 2010-04-20, 10:40   Link #2786
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Not really, because we all know what his character is like, so it's no surprise that he doesn't show up.
I know, it was more of my amusement that various characters keep asking 'lol, then why doesn't he just come here himself.'

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:44   Link #2787
Homura7

Panter Lily = Exceed = Gajiru's cat.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 11:27   Link #2788
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
it also means the exceed queen is aware of the king's plan.

and a amusement park in the castle
Old 2010-04-20, 12:25   Link #2789
KrimzonStriker

Depends on where Panter Lily's loyalty lies, he was visibly upset about the plan but it is also noted that he is rather... different compared to all the other Exceeds, for one he's rather tall. My current theory is that he's some sort of experiment from the Royal Army
Old 2010-04-20, 13:54   Link #2790
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Depends on where Panter Lily's loyalty lies, he was visibly upset about the plan but it is also noted that he is rather... different compared to all the other Exceeds, for one he's rather tall. My current theory is that he's some sort of experiment from the Royal Army
or a cross breed between a exceed and a human

It's all kicking off now!

should be pretty fun seeing how earthland mages stand up agianst Edoras mages...or would it be right to say it would be the other way around?

who would have thought that having 2 Erzas would considered a "worst nightmare", guess I got too cuaght up in the epicness that I forgot Natsu thinks she's a monster
Old 2010-04-20, 14:48   Link #2791
Bombo
TSF Fans

wendy smile...^_^
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 17:29   Link #2792
blewin

Quote:
This. I figure they treat magic like any energy produced by our bodies. As for Mystogan well, cats out of the bag (no pun intended ) anyway so he doesn't have much more of an excuse to avoid all of them, I figure with this mention the author probably has a designated role or special reason for Mystogan's absence this time.
I thought they're saying that they "store" magic in their bodies, which is different from "producing" magic with the body? If they're "producing" magic... doesn't that mean anyone can be a mage (with some training)?

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-04-20, 17:34   Link #2793
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
My guess is that he is currently trying to stop the anima and is letting erza and gray rescue everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
And where does it say this?
________
Toyota Matrix History

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:08.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 18:57   Link #2794
blewin

New Chapter! Not that impressed with it since it's all over the place. My fav page is the first page with Edora Juvia and the two versions of Gray. haha. Now I really want the Edora version of Juvia to meet Earthland Gray. I got a feeling that Edora Juvia would fall for him!

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-04-20, 19:34   Link #2795
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

After being berated to 'go read the manga' in the anime thread after criticizing it, I did just that after some time and finished reading more than a hundred chapters a while ago. Will be posting what i think after reading the remaining ones but the impression so far is...
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 22:00   Link #2796
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I thought they're saying that they "store" magic in their bodies, which is different from "producing" magic with the body? If they're "producing" magic... doesn't that mean anyone can be a mage (with some training)?
Could always be a genetic thing, though I take your point. It would still mean those with magic in their bodies are born with something special or enabled by something to store it anyway. I suppose now that I think about it, magic seems to be all around the world(s) and it's only a matter in terms of how you extract it. This is all guess work though, I really have no clue about the logistics and mechanics behind magic, I often just treat it like the Force or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
After being berated to 'go read the manga' in the anime thread after criticizing it, I did just that after some time and finished reading more than a hundred chapters a while ago. Will be posting what i think after reading the remaining ones but the impression so far is...
Can't have been too bad if you stuck with it for a hundred chapters
Old 2010-04-21, 04:01   Link #2797
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:

Can't have been too bad if you stuck with it for a hundred chapters
Some people are masochistic.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 06:09   Link #2798
Ashaman

Quote:
Could always be a genetic thing, though I take your point. It would still mean those with magic in their bodies are born with something special or enabled by something to store it anyway. I suppose now that I think about it, magic seems to be all around the world(s) and it's only a matter in terms of how you extract it. This is all guess work though, I really have no clue about the logistics and mechanics behind magic, I often just treat it like the Force or something
Didn't they say early on that everybody had the ability to use magic? They have stores for magic, but I get the feeling that they don't just sell to professional or fledgling magicians.

Or was I wrong?
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 08:05   Link #2799
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
And where does it say this?
Speculation.

Some fans are seeing the Gazille-Lily combat match-up as a perfect chance for Gazille to use his Dragon Slayer ExceedBall to catch Panther Lily and finally gain his very own cat.

Plus what better way to rub the other Dragon Slayers ( and earn his just rewards after his lonesome struggles for one ) by getting himself one that's strong and an asset?

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 10:27   Link #2800
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Didn't they say early on that everybody had the ability to use magic? They have stores for magic, but I get the feeling that they don't just sell to professional or fledgling magicians.

Or was I wrong?
Oh, I was referring to the Earth-land magic users, since it seemed pretty clear that not everyone on Earth-land could use magic, but you're not wrong about Edolas from what I can tell.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen