AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-15, 07:42   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Lightbulb Heiwa no Shugosha | Sousei no Ebriot Seed (WN)

Original Title : 平和の守護者 <Guardian of Peace>
Light Novel Title : 創世のエブリオット・シード <Ebriot Seed of Creation>
Author : Ikesaki Kazuya
Illustrator : Tera Akai
Publisher : Enterbrain

Webnovel : Shosetsu

Translation : None

Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for Synopsis:

The synopsis makes it look like generic stupid LN such as Infinite Stratos and Seirei Tsukai, but rest assured, no stupid harem, the school is actual co-education, and there are many characters aside of the students, mainly military personnel... well, it's kinda military school...

Spoiler for Regarding ES:

Spoiler for FAQ:

The setting is modern world of alternate history, quite detailed so far, and the MC is fun... likes to joke around and flirt but can be serious at times

Last edited by wuhugm; 2015-09-19 at 04:50.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 15:30   Link #2
nero12

You had me at no harem and no super broken OP MC!!
Tho I don't exactly enjoy when authors turn Japan into some kind of super power rivalling bigger nations thru plot. As long as this doesn't become too nationalist like sometimes Mahouka or Gate can be, I am going to enjoy this!

Btw, what kind of personality does our MC have? Is he the clever/intelligent type or the 'kill all in sight' type or 'we can be friends even after trying to take each other's life!' type?

I didn't expect a non-ero, heck, a non-harem recommendation from hentaiga!! What has this world come to!?!XP
Old 2015-09-15, 15:48   Link #3
ndiezel

Quote:
World War 2.
GOD, PLEASE GOD NO!!! *stopped reading here*
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 18:07   Link #4
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
GOD, PLEASE GOD NO!!! *stopped reading here*
But why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
You had me at no harem and no super broken OP MC!!
Tho I don't exactly enjoy when authors turn Japan into some kind of super power rivalling bigger nations thru plot. As long as this doesn't become too nationalist like sometimes Mahouka or Gate can be, I am going to enjoy this!

Btw, what kind of personality does our MC have? Is he the clever/intelligent type or the 'kill all in sight' type or 'we can be friends even after trying to take each other's life!' type?

I didn't expect a non-ero, heck, a non-harem recommendation from hentaiga!! What has this world come to!?!XP
Aika has shaken my heart and filled it with fluffiness... so I'm okay without ero for a while~

Our MC is unique, he's kinda likes to screw around but when push comes to shove he can be terrifying
Old 2015-09-15, 18:17   Link #5
casgoldsmith

wut? No Nuclear Bomb? boring
Old 2015-09-15, 18:22   Link #6
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
But why?

Aika has shaken my heart and filled it with fluffiness... so I'm okay without ero for a while~

Our MC is unique, he's kinda likes to screw around but when push comes to shove he can be terrifying
Coz japanese people and their inferiority complex. Look at Germany, they don't try this childish attempts to get revenge. And japanese are all like in denial about all sh*t they've done and try to look like a nice guys.
Old 2015-09-15, 18:32   Link #7
casgoldsmith

Quote:
Coz japanese people and their inferiority complex. Look at Germany, they don't try this childish attempts to get revenge. And japanese are all like in denial about all sh*t they've done and try to look like a nice guys.
Japan fucked China
EUA fucked Japan
Old 2015-09-15, 18:37   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
While that's true... the case with Germany is maybe simply because they don't produce many works of fictions? I rarely found Germany works of literature mentioned anywhere or movies that based on it, while Japan's has been adapted in many movies in recent years like Edge of Tomorrow etc. The production rate is clearly different, maybe if Germany's doubles it's fiction works, these alternate history thingies might show up as well
Old 2015-09-15, 19:13   Link #9
ndiezel

Quote:
While that's true... the case with Germany is maybe simply because they don't produce many works of fictions? I rarely found Germany works of literature mentioned anywhere or movies that based on it, while Japan's has been adapted in many movies in recent years like Edge of Tomorrow etc. The production rate is clearly different, maybe if Germany's doubles it's fiction works, these alternate history thingies might show up as well
Have you even tried to search? It doesn't sound convincing at all when you are saying it on ANIME forums.
Old 2015-09-15, 19:28   Link #10
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Have you even tried to search? It doesn't sound convincing at all when you are saying it on ANIME forums.
Have you?
Old 2015-09-15, 19:36   Link #11
SlendermanHD
青竜

Quote:
Original Title : 平和の守護者 <Guardian of Peace>
Light Novel Title : 創世のエブリオット・シード <Ebriot Seed of Creation>
Author : Ikesaki Kazuya
Illustrator : Tera Akai
Publisher : Enterbrain

Webnovel : Shosetsu

Translation : None

Spoiler for cover:

Spoiler for synopsis:

The synopsis makes it look like generic stupid LN such as Infinite Stratos and Seirei Tsukai, but rest assured, no stupid harem, the school is actual co-education, and there are many characters aside of the students, mainly military personnel... well, it's kinda military school...

Spoiler for FAQ:

The setting is modern world of alternate history, quite detailed so far, and the MC is fun... likes to joke around and flirt but can be serious at times
Nothing related to Isekai or Harem, finally something that looks interesting.
SlendermanHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 14:17   Link #12
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

The girl in the cover is the main heroine? Or is it like ''Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!'' or ''Isekai Mahou ha Okureteru!'' where the main heroine wasn't in the 1st cover?
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 15:14   Link #13
LevelSeven

My only questions: what is ES and how does ES work? What kind of powers does it give? How are the limits? Is the system simple or extraordinary complex? At what scale are the powerlvls?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 16:08   Link #14
nero12

So I read the first 20 chapters and it is pretty good. The MC is pretty amusing and so is the rest of the cast.
Now I want to know whether MC's love interest is Hasegawa or Okajima?
Old 2015-09-16, 21:59   Link #15
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
My only questions: what is ES and how does ES work? What kind of powers does it give? How are the limits? Is the system simple or extraordinary complex? At what scale are the powerlvls?
ES [Evolution Seed] is a mysterious substance believed to be extraterrestrial in origin

Small portions of living being who come in contact with it has a chance to have their body reconfigured. Humans who undergone that configuration are called ES Compatibles.

At present times, people who received that power is called ES Powered, consisting of the bloodlines of the past ES Compatibles and the new ES Compatibles.

The powers that are possessed by ES Powered are the followings :

1. By the initial configuration, their physical abilities are elevated into several folds of that normal human. Think of it like everyone of them is Captain America. In this stage, not much difference between each ES Powered.

2. They became able to wield a power called Configuration/Composition Power. Quite similar to the Green Lantern's Light. This power is classified into Basic and Advanced Skills.

3. Basic Skills consisted of 4 skills :
- Protection Shell
- Shooting
- Shield
- Binding (heal)
Generally every ES Powered is capable of using these. The gap in skills between ES Powered starts to appear.

4. For Advanced Skills, ES Powered start being categorized into 3 types : Attacker, Defender, and Supporter. Each has 5 ranks of skills as well 5 ranks of uncategorized skills with rank 1 is the highest... till chapter 26 the followings have been known
- Supporter : Calming Hands > Healing > x > x > x
- Defender : Barrier > x > x > x > x
- Attacker : Solidification > Weaponization > x > x > x
- Uncategorized : Detection > Communication > Flight > x > x
At this stage ES Powered started being specialized, though most people won't go past rank 3. One can use low powers from other types but as the severely degraded version. The more and higher their powers, the better their badge and rank when entering the military past graduation.

5. There's a very small chance that an ES Powered will be capable of using all types of powers with slight or no degradation at all, in that case, that person is an all-rounder/polymath type.

6. There's even a smaller chance that an ES Powered developed a unique/unreplicable ability, such as Russia's [Poison] or USA's [Melting].

---also updated in 1st post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houraisan Kaguya View Post
The girl in the cover is the main heroine? Or is it like ''Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!'' or ''Isekai Mahou ha Okureteru!'' where the main heroine wasn't in the 1st cover?
Quote:
So I read the first 20 chapters and it is pretty good. The MC is pretty amusing and so is the rest of the cast.
Now I want to know whether MC's love interest is Hasegawa or Okajima?
I wanted it to be Nozomi... but oh well~

U read quite fast boy, me myself still ch 26.

Probably Okajima (The girl on the cover) but I have a hunch that's she's only a red herring... considering she's a nobody, while Hasegawa is the granddaughter of the Bushin
Old 2015-09-16, 22:57   Link #16
NP-3228

Yano if the japs really did not lose ww2 there probably be no more koreans. Japs in ww2 followed their Germain allies example committed genocide on the koreans. give them super powers, bye bye manhwa~ they also did the same to Philippines and chinese, but Philippines was hard with american navy and chinese... too many even wit super powers.
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 00:48   Link #17
nero12

Quote:
I wanted it to be Nozomi... but oh well~

U read quite fast boy, me myself still ch 26.

Probably Okajima (The girl on the cover) but I have a hunch that's she's only a red herring... considering she's a nobody, while Hasegawa is the granddaughter of the Bushin
I had a full day free and decided to skip on playing MGSV yesterday as well just to read this so....

I'm hoping for Hasegawa. I like Okajima as a character but only because of her reactions to Hirotaka's teasing Othewise, i don't like crybabies....Hasegawa on the other hand should get better once her superiority complex turns down.

Last edited by nero12; 2015-09-17 at 13:27.
nero12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 00:52   Link #18
cabman11

So what's the main character's own personal style or ES?

Quote:
China is worse
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 01:59   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
I had a full day free and decided to skip on playing MSGV yesterday as well just to read this so....

I'm hoping for Hasegawa. I like Okajima as a character but only because of her reactions to Hirotaka's teasing Othewise, i don't like crybabies....Hasegawa on the other hand should get better once her superiority complex turns down.
Hasegawa is calming down and she started to get along with Hirotaka... but a new problem comes up... she's clueless about romance... she doesn't bother when Hirotaka accidentally grabs her boobs during practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
So what's the main character's own personal style or ES?
For the first 22 chapters (6 months), MC couldn't use or even sense his configuration power, so all he got for him is the enhanced physical abilities (worst in school) and his commanding skill (he's the squad captain).

During the 1st mission arc, he seemingly used a unique power to recover from his lethal injuries (but the nature of it is still unknown).

After that event, he became able to sense and use his configuration power. Thanks to the foundation and concentration training he did during his powerless time, he quickly mastered basic skills and started groping on advanced skills of every types, meaning he's a Polymath.
Old 2015-09-17, 07:53   Link #20
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Sometime the front cover of first volume of the novel is not the main heroine ...........

Wht this story about ????
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate history, gendai, no harem, romance, super powers