AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-03, 08:30   Link #781
BW95
Banned

Looked over the illustrations. Looks like Mariydi Whitewitch is gonna make an appearance.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 08:43   Link #782
kazzuya13

Kamachi really likes to create tons of surplus character. This is turning into ToAru at some point. Where there are too many characters.
Old 2014-04-03, 09:29   Link #783
iceaco

4 objects and lots of girls.. lulz.. Looks like an another epic volume.
It does get hard to track Kamachi's characters sometime.
So Mariydi finally is mixing with the original story?
Gonna be fun~

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 10:16   Link #784
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I didn't even know volume 8 is out until I saw prologue is already up on BT.
I thought Kamachi would do Intellectual Village next. Oh well, I can't wait to read this in completion in 2 week time .

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 10:37   Link #785
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Splendid!

Hope that it would be translated fully before summer. I need something to indulge myself, after all.

Say, have anyone thinking about how long until Quenser and Helvia face the true MIB?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:20   Link #786
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Say, have anyone thinking about how long until Quenser and Helvia face the true MIB?
Uh, what true MIB? I'm pretty sure the nations are on the hunt for them now.

Also, considering that their allies is supposed to be an "self-defense PMC", I'm guessing they would eventually ran into Mariydi.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 17:04   Link #787
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Uh, what true MIB? I'm pretty sure the nations are on the hunt for them now.

Also, considering that their allies is supposed to be an "self-defense PMC", I'm guessing they would eventually ran into Mariydi.
it look like the one they fight in last volume was just idiots who just been used by real MIB
(even the dream to rebuild U*A was fake)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 18:10   Link #788
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Kamachi is not the type to waste his idea. I believe MIB is much more better than these wimp.

Does anyone realize that the duo and Touma is quite smilar - "breaking the world's delusion"?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 19:12   Link #789
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Kamachi is not the type to waste his idea. I believe MIB is much more better than these wimp.

Does anyone realize that the duo and Touma is quite smilar - "breaking the world's delusion"?
Heivia is the only one who wasn't raising any flags. Too bad for him at the same time he is also lucky somewhat because if not hell will be waiting for him brought by his fiance.
Old 2014-04-04, 00:07   Link #790
iceaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I didn't even know volume 8 is out until I saw prologue is already up on BT.
I thought Kamachi would do Intellectual Village next. Oh well, I can't wait to read this in completion in 2 week time .
hehe as much as I love Intellectual Village I'll take this over any day. The comedy just doesn't compare

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 00:53   Link #791
Birdway
Banned

Agree, this series has charm, Zashiki only has Shinobu and the art, the rest is meh.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 00:54   Link #792
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Don't get me wrong, I love all Kamachi works, I just thought he was going to do it in rotation.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 02:57   Link #793
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Didn't know js already started on this. Thought this would be another side story like vol5 but glad that the duo is in this volume.
Quote:
“Eh? I don’t mix my love of machines with lust. Making anthropomorphized girls out of weapons is kind of disturbing if you think about it.”
Kamachi doesn't like KanColle I guess
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 03:43   Link #794
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Kamachi doesn't like KanColle I guess
its not just kancolle but blue steel too and other with the same theme.

Well its kamachi we are talking about with his twisted view of moe.
Old 2014-04-08, 06:31   Link #795
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Heavy Object updated.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-04-09, 05:26   Link #796
xzardon

hell!i feel conflicted as much as i love maridy i dont want her to be quensers enemy and appear only a lil in this volume...btw ''this pilot is as good or better than object pilots'' Hell yes!
xzardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:28   Link #797
xzardon

burning alpha proving to be usefull once more?nice:3 oh and quensers in a pinch i am curious how ll that continue,and damn that female commander instantly pinpointed who was the brain of the team :P
Old 2014-04-12, 10:58   Link #798
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzardon View Post
burning alpha proving to be usefull once more?nice:3 oh and quensers in a pinch i am curious how ll that continue,and damn that female commander instantly pinpointed who was the brain of the team :P
As the man said it himself: "I’m sure you’re getting tired of tripping up those who have grown rusty thanks to the Objects. How about you let another ace pilot join you in this outdated sky, Ice Girl of the Capitalist Corporations." I hope to see their dogfight. It would be glorious.

If it wasn't for the fact that Burning Alpha's age is unknown, I would have ship him with Ice Girl immediately. The dialogue between them just reads like delicious Foe Yay. Hell, when he shot down one of the 4 planes, this happened:

Spoiler:

Also, the commander of the Moss Green is really good. She even predicted Quenser's plan.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:26   Link #799
xzardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
As the man said it himself: "I’m sure you’re getting tired of tripping up those who have grown rusty thanks to the Objects. How about you let another ace pilot join you in this outdated sky, Ice Girl of the Capitalist Corporations." I hope to see their dogfight. It would be glorious.

If it wasn't for the fact that Burning Alpha's age is unknown, I would have ship him with Ice Girl immediately. The dialogue between them just reads like delicious Foe Yay. Hell, when he shot down one of the 4 planes, this happened:

Spoiler:

Also, the commander of the Moss Green is really good. She even predicted Quenser's plan.
yep it ll be a pity if she dies though even if kamachi avoids killing women and even more named characters(with a few exceptions of westy and the pilot maridy shot down) but the commander is if i am right way older than guenser minimazing the chances of his harem increasing so i dont think he ll pull any punches with her
Old 2014-04-13, 23:23   Link #800
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Damn, no onscreen dogfight. Though from what I saw with at the end, Burning Alpha must be really good, considering that he took on a 3-on-1 odds (or is it 4-on-1?) and hold his own.

Also, Burning Alpha/Ice Girl is my OTP for this series now.

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen