AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-05, 09:24   Link #2821
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
So there's at least six 2nd class Pallasites: Dione, Rhea, Europa, Paradox, Ganymede and Miller (who i think we should count as one).

Who could be Ganymede's younger brother? Hati? In Greek mythology, Ganymede's brothers are Ilus and Assaracus.
Going by the Saturn approach, Ganymede is its biggest moon, beating Titan. So makes sense if he's the strongest 2nd class.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 09:27   Link #2822
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

The back-side of the Blu-ray box looks classy, elegant and glorious. The front-side...not so much...but still nice. It’s too bad that the beautiful box is used to wrap a turd .

As for the spoilers....meh, no comment.
Old 2013-10-05, 11:19   Link #2823
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
So there's at least six 2nd class Pallasites: Dione, Rhea, Europa, Paradox, Ganymede and Miller (who i think we should count as one).

Who could be Ganymede's younger brother? Hati? In Greek mythology, Ganymede's brothers are Ilus and Assaracus.
Going by the Saturn approach, Ganymede is its biggest moon, beating Titan. So makes sense if he's the strongest 2nd class.
ganymede ganymede ganymede ganymede halimede
who is halimede guy again? spear? triple rod? tonfa? schyte? whatever, i cant remember every fvking weakling 3rd class
Old 2013-10-05, 15:29   Link #2824
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
who is halimede guy again? spear? triple rod? tonfa? schyte? whatever, i cant remember every fvking weakling 3rd class
Good question. Only 3rd class i'll never forget the name is Hati, since he kinda refused to die.

I don't think it's the phantom spear guy because Ganymede seems to have a grudge against Subaru,. so Hati is an obvious first guess. Although the episode is titled "shocking truth", so maybe there's more to it.
Old 2013-10-05, 16:05   Link #2825
Galaxian

Quote:
In the TeleMag scan of Mira being steamrolled by Ikki, Mila's Chronotector crystal matches the other Rank 2 Pallasites', so yeah, I'm saying Rank 2.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
In 2ch they were saying Halimede, the 3-section staff guy that Subaru killed last episode.

Makes sense, Subaru has killed 3 Pallasites, and two of them were twin brother and the spoilers say that Ganyamede in avenging only 1 person, so it would have to be Halimede.

Unless Ganyamede's problem is with the Equuleus Saint in general, in that case it could be Hati.

Quote:
Although the episode is titled "shocking truth", so maybe there's more to it.
If I had to guess, Europa ends up saving Subaru from getting killed by Ganyamede because they "need" Subaru alive for their plan.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 16:43   Link #2826
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
In 2ch they were saying Halimede, the 3-section staff guy that Subaru killed last episode.
Oh right, i completely forgot Subaru killed him. Still, i think it's weird if it's Halimede because he never really shared a history with Subaru, Hati had more build up.
Old 2013-10-05, 16:55   Link #2827
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 74:
Old 2013-10-05, 17:29   Link #2828
Galaxian

Ep74 is my favorite episode of season 2 so far (and not only because I'm an Aries myself )

So many feels!!!

Someone photoshop Shion in there right now!

===

Paradox - Rank 2 Pallasite

Old 2013-10-05, 18:03   Link #2829
Miraluka
Banned

This must be the best moment of Ichi's whole life :

Good for him.

Integra wears a mask. I hope this shut whiners mouth about Paradox who didn't wear one.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 19:03   Link #2830
Justin_Brett

That makes me wonder if she's had any training as well, since I'd expect someone introduced to that rule in adult-hood to find it kind of dumb.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 19:25   Link #2831
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Integra wears a mask. I hope this shut whiners mouth about Paradox who didn't wear one.
Obviously, Paradox is obsessed and kinda insane, so its natural that she does whatever she wants. It seems the whiners didn’t get the message.
Old 2013-10-05, 19:39   Link #2832
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Ep74 is my favorite episode of season 2 so far (and not only because I'm an Aries myself )

So many feels!!!

Someone photoshop Shion in there right now!
Right in the nostalgia!

Let that job to pixiv!

Please, dear Toei, I really hope you fix gold cloth at least to their original forms, please!!!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 21:00   Link #2833
hamazura
whatever

paradox so smexy
after i saw kiki vs dione, now seiya loooks very weak...
Old 2013-10-06, 00:10   Link #2834
Galaxian

Full preview: http://galaxianex.tumblr.com/post/63...5-full-preview
Old 2013-10-06, 04:28   Link #2835
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Didn't she actually explain to Ryuhou that she wasn't wearing a mask before him because she loved him already?
Old 2013-10-06, 05:21   Link #2836
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Didn't she actually explain to Ryuhou that she wasn't wearing a mask before him because she loved him already?
She did. IIRC she said she's not wearing a mask because the "good" Paradox loves everyone and if her opponent accepts her love and submit to her then it's all good, but if they don't then "evil" Paradox would just kill them thus fulfilling the female saint rule. So it's not like they didn't provide any explanations....
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 05:33   Link #2837
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
She did. IIRC she said she's not wearing a mask because the "good" Paradox loves everyone and if her opponent accepts her love and submit to her then it's all good, but if they don't then "evil" Paradox would just kill them thus fulfilling the female saint rule. So it's not like they didn't provide any explanations....
I’m still confused of Paradox’s concept of “to love everyone” though. When we’re talking about female saint’s “love”, we’re talking about romantic love, right? If so, then does Paradox romantically love everyone (and wants to do XXX with them ) or like Jesus’s love for humanity? All in all, I still stand by my opinion that she’s messed up in the head hence her “I love everyone” and not wearing a mask. At least Yuna has a better reason for not wearing a mask. She just wants to be free and doesn’t give a damn about the stupid rules.
Old 2013-10-06, 05:57   Link #2838
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I’m still confused of Paradox’s concept of “to love everyone” though. When we’re talking about female saint’s “love”, we’re talking about romantic love, right? If so, then does Paradox romantically love everyone (and wants to do XXX with them ) or like Jesus’s love for humanity? All in all, I still stand by my opinion that she’s messed up in the head hence her “I love everyone” and not wearing a mask.
Well that's the catch isn't it? Because FWIW I'm pretty certain the rule really didn't say what sort of love it is but just that you must "love" the person who saw the face of the female saint, it doesn't specifically say they must get married for one (like Shina and Seiya for example), so it could be that just a general love for humanity like Jesus (or Athena herself!) is acceptable for all we know, also there's no rule that says Paradox can't start her own harem either. While it's a bit messed up you can't say Paradox's interpretation of the rule is totally off, as it seems to fit in the frame work of the rule.

EDIT: Who wants to bet that Index will be able to use Galaxian Explosion to finish off Paradox?
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 06:57   Link #2839
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
also there's no rule that says Paradox can't start her own harem either. While it's a bit messed up you can't say Paradox's interpretation of the rule is totally off, as it seems to fit in the frame work of the rule.
Now I can see Paradox killing all her ugly opponents and keeping the handsome ones for her personal boy-toys. Before confronting Ryuho in Gemini house, she might already have quite a collection of sucked-dry bishies.

Paradox: “Hey, don’t blame me, blame the saint-rules! I’m just doing it the way I want.” *cue prideful noble lady laughter* “Ohh...hohohohoho....”
Old 2013-10-06, 11:34   Link #2840
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Paradox's chronotector really suits her. So many hearts. The spoilers posted earlier might be fake since they called her "Paradox of the cutlass" and her weapon in the preview is some sort of staff rather than a sword.

Tags
action, shounen