Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-16, 05:46   Link #4041
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I dont think he can anymore, because the pact was only temporary through the fight with Rakan, so im pretty sure its gone now and he just needs too get a pactio with another person too get that super-rare artifact.
Aren't all of Negi's pacts "temporary?"
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 10:03   Link #4042
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i guess they're temporary in different terms ...

Negi's Temporary due to him not being able to apply the Phlebotinum to do Permanent Pactios (though ... it appears that Konoka/setsuna can going from the comment from Chamo after thier pactio) ...

the Pactio Theodora made with Negi is termporary due to Theodora is 'to old' to have a longterm temporary Ministar
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 10:13   Link #4043
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
i guess they're temporary in different terms ...

Negi's Temporary due to him not being able to apply the Phlebotinum to do Permanent Pactios (though ... it appears that Konoka/setsuna can going from the comment from Chamo after thier pactio) ...
It's not a matter of ability, but of desire. He doesn't want a permanent pactio. It's the same kind of commitment as marriage, and he doesn't want that. (Considering his age, who could blame him?)

Quote:
the Pactio Theodora made with Negi is termporary due to Theodora is 'to old' to have a longterm temporary Ministar
They're the same kind of temporary pactio. In Theodora's case, the problem is that she's a princess, and who she has as a minister is a political matter. With Negi, it was alright on the condition that the pactio would be dissolved shortly after the Rakan fight. Since they were discreet, no one was going to get on her case for it.

It's a bit like a one night fling that doesn't make it to the tabloids. In theory, she shouldn't. In practice, she just shouldn't get caught.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 19:24   Link #4044
Sir Jon Falstaff
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
So the only real reason not to do it is aesthetic. Or in your words "Too many pactios devalues the nascent partnership(s)" and "having too many pactios lowers the value of the contract". Negi doesn't have the luxury of that. If he really intends to provide protection to his class as he says, this is one logical solution.
meh fine point for you. Mostly it's aesthetic, I don't like the surfeit of pactios. I'd try to give a retort but your logic trumps mine...so let's have Negi kiss every girl in his charge, noobs included. Fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
1. Chisame's precisely an example of why everyone should get a pactio. She was helped by her powers on two occasions I can think of: once when she was stranded and alone (her helpers guided her through the jungle for a bit) and once when confronted by one of Fate's girls (her artifact took the damage meant for her).

2. They're the same kind of temporary pactio. In Theodora's case, the problem is that she's a princess, and who she has as a minister is a political matter. With Negi, it was alright on the condition that the pactio would be dissolved shortly after the Rakan fight. Since they were discreet, no one was going to get on her case for it.
1. Her pactio was inherently flawed. She needed a steady source of electricity or power to have her mouse avatars function. Without that she was dead in the water while stranded in the jungle. It didn't help speed her to trek out the jungle nor did it provide protection when she truly needed it against the pervy octopus. True, the mouse avatars helped guide her a bit, but she was still in danger nevertheless, relying on Negi to save the day.
And when she confronted on of Fate's girls, her artifact proved useless, as it shielded some of the damage from the fall, but provided no off. or "truly" def. capability as Haruna artifact did with the "Universal Def. Shield Maidens". She was still injured, and yet again was saved, this time by Kota-kun.

2. Where did she say that having a pactio would be a problem politically, because of being a princess? I thought that her having a pactio with Negi would be problematic because of the conflict of interest it presents, since she's a friend of Rakan, and the history they share. In short it would be like betting against a friend in a match.
Sir Jon Falstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 12:54   Link #4045
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

I've been thinking about this recently...
Is Nekane really Negi's sister???
Facts about Negi's mother have surfaced, but there is no mention of him having a sister? I wonder if Nekane was forgotten by the mangaka.
pseudonhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 15:29   Link #4046
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Nekane have never been stated to be Negis sister (other than due to mistranslation)

she've all the time been casted as his Cousin (though i'm of the believe that she's akira undercover)
Old 2009-08-17, 17:53   Link #4047
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Its bin heavily hinted Nekane is Akira herself and related too Asuna, but I think otherwise I dont believe Nekane is Akira herself, why? because its all too obvious and judging by how far the manga has gone and everyone who have common knowledge of whats going on will think Nekane is Akira but I suspect Ken-sensei will use this advantage and create a suprising background for Nekane

Here are my possibility theory´s...

1st. She isint human and is some kinda demon/monster/vampire?/ or mytical beast who serves the Old Royal family and protects the royal family, which means Negi...

2nd. The village Negi was placed in was a village created and supervised by Negi´s royal family and Nekane was just a servant who was placed into taking care of Negi all his life.

3rd. Nekane is a second princess of the family and sister too both Akira and Asuna placing her in the middle and thus making her Negi´s real cousin all along :P

These are my theory´s :P I think the 3rd one is pretty accurate and I just sorta made a whild guess on the 1st :P but still who knows, Ken-sensei has the ability too surprise us too unlimited extend and has done so in the past and present.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 20:01   Link #4048
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
3rd. Nekane is a second princess of the family and sister too both Akira and Asuna placing her in the middle and thus making her Negi´s real cousin all along :P
If Nekane is Arika's sister, that would make her Negi's aunt, not cousin.
Old 2009-08-18, 18:22   Link #4049
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im only looking for possibilitys and stuff.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 22:35   Link #4050
Cinocard

Hm, chap 261.

Of all the fighting shounen manga there are, only Negima can I enjoy its "power-up" arc this much, lol. Ku was so cute
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 22:59   Link #4051
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Hm, chap 261.

Of all the fighting shounen manga there are, only Negima can I enjoy its "power-up" arc this much, lol. Ku was so cute
I agree with this. Ku was so cute this chapter.
That being said, I was really hoping it was Chachamaru when I read the title.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 00:00   Link #4052
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

maybe ChaChamaru is next to be have its lips taken by Negi? =P

this chapter was good, serious face Negi. and the master (Ku Fei) bows down to Negi (The Student) hehe.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:15   Link #4053
Sir Jon Falstaff
Disabled By Request

Just reach chapt 261. Filler yes, but it was sure fun.

Paru should just shut it. Geez, easily the most annoying out of all the girls. And when did Kotaru wanted to be a magister magi all of a sudden? He's too immature to have partners at this stage, and to be forced to kiss just for a pactio is equally grating to me.

Natsumi is ever the eavesdropping little fly on the wall. hahaha
That's right Natsumi is no match for Mei. She's a noob herself, but at least she's a mage in training, and "actually" has some skills in magic and fighting, unlike some people...cough [natsumi]...cough!! But who are we kidding here. Unless Ken throws us a major curve ball, it will almost certainly be Natsumi to be Kota-kun's partner. Drat!

But the evenings best has to be "Master Ku". My goodness she's almost the perfect package; tough, strong, sexy (looking at her stockings ) funny and pretty direct. She has nice definition in her arms, while arm wrestling Negi. Yup, everything about her is pretty sweet, except for her constant use of "-aru's" "-dono's", and "-bouzo's". If she tones it down a notch, then she's a keeper.

Next onward to more pactio's (really!?!...more!?!...why!!) Who will it be?

p.s.
I wonder If Negi kisses himself in the mirror, will he get his own pactio ?!!
Sir Jon Falstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:33   Link #4054
BerryDoyle

Ku was really cute in this chapter. I especially liked when we heard some gossip about what she had been doing while separated from the rest of Ala Alba. She was beating down underground crime rings? Man she's awesome.

I do hope that Chachamaru gets a pactio soon. That would be awfully cute. I also hope that Kotarou and Natsumi pactio as well. I think that they're a good match.

And while I was really irritated at Haruna meddling and being pushy, she does have a point. This will probably be their last chance to pactio up, and since I doubt all the crazy high level mages in the area would be stopped by Negi's wind sheild like the demons were when he pactio'd with Setsuna, doing it in the middle of battle isn't really an option.
BerryDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:40   Link #4055
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i argee that Paru is a bit highstrung, but thats who she is have have been though the whole manga ...

personally i think the best part of the Chapter was Chamo shipping Ku/Negi in the end, out from the basis that Chao says that she's his grand-grand-etc daughter
Old 2009-08-20, 13:11   Link #4056
Gambino009
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Jon Falstaff View Post
everything about her is pretty sweet, except for her constant use of "-aru's" "-dono's", and "-bouzo's". If she tones it down a notch, then she's a keeper.

Next onward to more pactio's (really!?!...more!?!...why!!) Who will it be?

p.s.
I wonder If Negi kisses himself in the mirror, will he get his own pactio ?!!
Well that's a little better than Degozaruna or what ever it's called.. which is also combined with Dono and Bouzo... I'd be like.. jeez just call me Negi-sama

Anyways there seems to be a lot of Blondes.. (which is always a good thing) including princesses and Class reps every where lol
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 21:42   Link #4057
Nesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
i argee that Paru is a bit highstrung, but thats who she is have have been though the whole manga ...

personally i think the best part of the Chapter was Chamo shipping Ku/Negi in the end, out from the basis that Chao says that she's his grand-grand-etc daughter
lol ya that was pure jokes. Ku got to shine once again in this chapter. That alone makes me a happy puppy :P The whole little bit of fun and jokes with Chamo hinting ku ahd negi and the whole family tree of chao was pure gold.
Old 2009-08-22, 05:26   Link #4058
AstroNerdBoy

First of the 262 spoilers are out. ^_^

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...er-images.html

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:40   Link #4059
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Pactio AND confession.
I dunno why, but I can picture Chizuru grinning "just as planned" .
Old 2009-08-22, 07:11   Link #4060
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Negi seemed pretty eager to kiss everyone. Has he turned to the dark side already?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy