AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-06, 11:28   Link #261
DeathZKID
...symmetry is over-rated

The lower intestine is somewhere around the belly button area, but i'm no expert when it comes to human anatomy.

I'm guessing he's legs are screwed now but maybe he can regenerate his arms. Although i don't think they'll do him any good.
Old 2009-04-06, 11:45   Link #262
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
glad someone finally pointed that out.

reproductive organs along with upper and lower intestines and the bladder are all located below the waist. plus Ulquiorra might be missing a Kidney as well
o.o ummm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Next it'll start running away from this insane fight to avoid the same fate as Emo-bat's manhood last chapter.
Old 2009-04-06, 11:54   Link #263
Vinak
Procrastinator

Ulquiorra says internal organs, rather then "vital Organs" so I am assuming he can only regenerate limbs.

this includes the reproductive system(assuming he has one) digestive system, and the circulatory system. parts of all 3 systems are located in or around the waist region which has been vaporized.

if we really wanted to get technical then we could say Ulquiorra could not regenerate anything since skin, muscle groups and bones are also considered organs

now if we assume he only meant Vital Organs, then he is still screwed. since the large and small intestines are both considered Vital organs and we can argue they are either totally destroyed or heavily damaged. while his reproductive organs will be completely repairable as they are not vital

Spoiler for Ulquiorra:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
o.o ummm...
lol I am just trying to accurately determine whether or not Ulquiorra will be ok based on his ability to regenerate himself.

now of course I am just being silly, really. Cause Ulquiorra should be dead with a giant hole where his heart should be
Old 2009-04-06, 12:45   Link #264
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Just think of Ulqi as a highlander, if you don't lop off his head he just won't die.
Unfortunately Ishida has a good chance of dying just by being impaled with a black stick...
Old 2009-04-06, 13:08   Link #265
DeathZKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Just think of Ulqi as a highlander, if you don't lop off his head he just won't die.
Unfortunately Ishida has a good chance of dying just by being impaled with a black stick...
lol. I'm starting to beleive that too, with orihimes ability you could vaporise everything and she'll still be able to save them if you can keep the head intact.
Old 2009-04-06, 14:06   Link #266
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathZKID View Post
lol. I'm starting to beleive that too, with orihimes ability you could vaporise everything and she'll still be able to save them if you can keep the head intact.
the head is completely unnessasary for Orihime to fix some one, just ask Meloly all that was left of her was a pair of legs.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-04-06, 15:32   Link #267
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Umm... as far as I know, Hollows dont have sex and arent hollows meant to be all spirit like - so who really knows what type of internal systems they have. Your speculating as if they were physical beings with the same internal organs of humans. If the dudes got one wing, one arm, the head and the top half of is torso and hes still capable of flying around and stab people from the back - theres a good chance hes not on his death bed.

Anyway, the damsel in distress card bores the crap out of me. So Orihime as a character has minimal or Zero development in these arcs which I dont find interesting at all.
Old 2009-04-06, 15:52   Link #268
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If you approach it that way, how can souls bleed and suffer from illnesses etc., it doesn't make much sense-which is why you just shouldn't bother trying to figure these things out, let's stay at an observation level up to where regen skills kick in, after that they can all perform "mysterious recovery"!
Old 2009-04-06, 16:16   Link #269
Vinak
Procrastinator

geez, just take the fun right out of everything.

Hollows are former Plus spirits which originate from humans.

Ulquiorra himself states that he can't regenerate his organs which implies that he actually has internal organs, otherwise this statement is completely pointless.

Since hollows ultimately come from Humans, I feel it is safe to assume they have similar organ systems. Given the fact that he is an Arrancar, who are mostly humanoid in shape could further add to the possibility that his internal organs are similar to that of a human.

while the internal organ system could be completely different from that of a human (since they have a hole in their body somewhere) we just have to wait and see if Kobo feels the need to explain the internal workings of hollow/arrancar in order to confirm what is really going on when a hollow gets dismembered.

What exactly to you guys normally talk about if this kind of discussion is "pointless"? (I don't normally read the weekly manga forums)
Old 2009-04-06, 16:39   Link #270
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
geez, just take the fun right out of everything.

Hollows are former Plus spirits which originate from humans.

Ulquiorra himself states that he can't regenerate his organs which implies that he actually has internal organs, otherwise this statement is completely pointless.

Since hollows ultimately come from Humans, I feel it is safe to assume they have similar organ systems. Given the fact that he is an Arrancar, who are mostly humanoid in shape could further add to the possibility that his internal organs are similar to that of a human.

while the internal organ system could be completely different from that of a human (since they have a hole in their body somewhere) we just have to wait and see if Kobo feels the need to explain the internal workings of hollow/arrancar in order to confirm what is really going on when a hollow gets dismembered.

What exactly to you guys normally talk about if this kind of discussion is "pointless"? (I don't normally read the weekly manga forums)
Ulq moves and all that is gone for 100% is his kidney. He moves with one arm and one wing, and that's something to think about.
Old 2009-04-06, 17:27   Link #271
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
One thing that made me laugh about this chapter was when Ulquorra Regenerated
This proved that almost (I said almost) no one dies in bleach
And it also had the exact timing When Orihime kept on pleading Ichigo to stop (Ulqhime? xD)

Old 2009-04-06, 18:16   Link #272
Alchemist007
*Author

She said stop only when it was Ishida, an actual friend.
Old 2009-04-06, 18:26   Link #273
nhoc_sophia

Rukia will definitely shows up prolly smack Ichigo around...there is 1 thing i know for sure though...Ichigo ( be it...monster or hollow) will not attack Rukia lolz...i just have that much confidence in me... I dont think Ishida is stupid or out of his mind...What he did shows that he cares about his friend,Ichigo. And 1 more thing, the last chapter, Ichigo was able to hear Orihime calling to him...Now he can't anymore obviously...Kubo will need something else ... to combine forces of friends or something like that... that's more likely than having Orihime waking him up... >:3
Old 2009-04-06, 19:19   Link #274
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I just wondered something did it not occur to anyone to use Orihime to reject the tuberculosis in Ukitake's body so he can fight 100% I mean she can heal people to perfect health so why cant she heal him to 100% and how is it Ukitake has tuberculosis or something similar to that is it spirit tuberculosis.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-04-06, 19:30   Link #275
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
im actually surprised mayuri hasn't already dissected an arrancar yet.
Old 2009-04-06, 20:02   Link #276
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I just wondered something did it not occur to anyone to use Orihime to reject the tuberculosis in Ukitake's body so he can fight 100% I mean she can heal people to perfect health so why cant she heal him to 100% and how is it Ukitake has tuberculosis or something similar to that is it spirit tuberculosis.
quite frankly it is rather absurd that he has Tuberculosis considering it's contagious and quite fatal. It also happens to have numerous treatments.

The reason why Orihime hasn't rejected it is probably because she is inexperienced with such things. it is a bacterial infection that attacks the lungs, bones, and several other places. whereas she deals more with open wounds; things she can see with her own eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
im actually surprised mayuri hasn't already dissected an arrancar yet.
He is probably doing that right now
Old 2009-04-06, 20:18   Link #277
DeathZKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
the head is completely unnessasary for Orihime to fix some one, just ask Meloly all that was left of her was a pair of legs.
Oh yeah. Then I guess you would only need a small bit of human tissue and she could still manage to save them.

Nobody in bleach will ever kick the bucket with her and her extremly cheap ability hanging around.
Old 2009-04-06, 20:20   Link #278
colol

hahaahahahha now ulqi has a hole to. as ppl say an eye for an eye, so figures a hole for a hole.
Old 2009-04-06, 21:24   Link #279
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathZKID View Post
Oh yeah. Then I guess you would only need a small bit of human tissue and she could still manage to save them.

Nobody in bleach will ever kick the bucket with her and her extremly cheap ability hanging around.
Acorrding to the large vizzard she might not even need that. Although her ablity does have limits in that a very strong retsu(at least stronger then Uliq he's right on the border of what she can heal) can prevent her from healing a wound.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-04-07, 00:21   Link #280
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Anything from character development and speculation on future events to past references and changes in relationships. Whether hollows have organs or not won't really affect the story, that's all.
Quote:
Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
That's true people, don't shake it off as a joke!
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga