AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-03, 23:18   Link #1
etvolare

Sovereign of the Three Realms

One of my readers suggested visiting the greatness that is Animesuki and posting about STR here. As the translator, I stand behind my work so here I am! Apologies if I'm breaking any rules, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Series title: Sovereign of the Three Realms (三界獨尊)
Author: 犁天 Plow Days

Synopsis:
Jiang Chen, son of the Heavenly Emperor, unexpectedly reincarnated into the body of a despised young noble, thus embarking on the path of the underdog trouncing all comers. No one has the right to call himself a genius in front of Jiang Chen, as no one has a better understanding of the heavens than the son of the Heavenly Emperor. Genius? He who adheres to me shall ascend, those who oppose me can find solace in hell!

TL synopsis:
Death because of farting. 'nuff said. I knew I had to translate this when I saw that!

Translations: volaretranslations
Raws: on Qidian
etvolare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 03:49   Link #2
LevelSeven

is the MC OP? (mostlikely like any other cultivatrion story right? XD )

harem?

how does the cultivation-system work? are their unique things or is it "meditation -> new lvl -> getting stronger -> reaching immortality"?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 06:37   Link #3
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
is the MC OP? (mostlikely like any other cultivatrion story right? XD )

harem?

how does the cultivation-system work? are their unique things or is it "meditation -> new lvl -> getting stronger -> reaching immortality"?
I've read this up to around 1,800 chapters. The reason I stopped reading is because there were only about a hundred chapters left and an arc usually takes about 200 chapters to finish. I was at a point where I was content to stop. These information is just off the top of my head.

Spoiler for OP?:

Spoiler for Harem?:

Spoiler for Ranking System:

Spoiler for Personal Thoughts:

Last edited by jmcu17; 2016-01-04 at 06:51.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 09:25   Link #4
LevelSeven

^thanks, it sounds better than i imagined, ok, the cultivation is like i thought but still, i like it is a OP char shows up and rules over everyone
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 12:42   Link #5
etvolare

I'm actually reading as I translate, so I refrained from clicking on the spoilers as well. What's really catching my eye is the sheer amount of banter and smack in it. The last sponsored chapter I released was all about "idiotic women" and "lecher".
Old 2016-01-04, 13:09   Link #6
itisjustme

Is this more feel good happy ending type like TDG or is it more about killing people who can't see Mt. Tai?
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 14:21   Link #7
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
Is this more feel good happy ending type like TDG or is it more about killing people who can't see Mt. Tai?
Spoiler:
Old 2016-01-04, 15:28   Link #8
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Spoiler:
Thank you reading it now. I do wish CN writers realized there's more to crafting than making pills though.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 16:33   Link #9
etvolare

Haha *gasp* what! Say it isn't so. Drugs make the world go 'round..
Old 2016-03-15, 07:21   Link #10
usaamahahmed101

who are his 2 lovers?
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 07:29   Link #11
ChuckE
Provoker

Will he become God in the end?
Old 2016-03-15, 08:20   Link #12
devilo96

2 lovers...let me guess
the 1st one will be princes gouyu(sister from the emperor )
and 2nd......the the girl that always sick (forgot her name)
and i hope @jmcu17 can help me to answer dat question
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 14:38   Link #13
jmcu17

Spoiler for Two Lovers:
Old 2016-03-15, 19:21   Link #14
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Spoiler for Two Lovers:
So what chp the MC and Dan fei sleep together?
And what chp Dan fei marry the MC?
Sorry to ask again.....I hope u can answer my question

Sorry bad English
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 03:38   Link #15
AKIKAN
Some Member

I hate Dan Fei. I just really hate how it's her damn fault that things developped that way, and Jiang Chen is ridden with guilt and responsibility to her when it's not really his, but her own fault. I wish she'd disappear from the story after that.

She might not force herself on him, but since he's done it with her, so... Damn the aphrodiasics! I haven't read it that long yet, I just hope she won't get pregnant!!!

Most women were introduced as first class beauties who took interest in Jiang Chen's talents, and awe at how Jiang Chen is not like any other guys who want to win their favor. And being a gentleman Jiang Chen is, he can't just tell them to f*** off and get out of his sight.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 13:10   Link #16
Yoburi

Damn this novel is bad maybe the worst this autor wrote of the 3 i saw.

First the whole Long Juxue story was so full of shit she and her father were going to march to kill the Jian Family and when thing got bad for her the purple sect show up and save her in the nick of time and after that a bunch of assholes try to kill the MC.

Now i undestand we need new villains but why they have to show up in the last second and even use a magic attack to stop a arrow close to Juxue head and even worst they decide to kill and rape the MC family...

Also the MC controls a army of birds can these people even fly in the sky? Even if they can i don`t think they can match a bird yet so why don`t the MC just fly away... I think the autor forgot that little problem lol.

Bottom line is this novel is pretty bad the MC is a disapointment that keeps telling us how awesome he was in his previous life but a bunch of kiddos can totally kill him right now. If i were him i would just take the princess and father and go to a safe location and send the army of birds to kill that Duke and his bich daughter while i use my knowlege to reach spirit level but no that would be too easy.

MC doesn`t act like a person that live millions of years and treats his life as his previous he is just asking to be beat to death.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 14:31   Link #17
jmcu17

Okay, the story has finally ended. I really can't recommend this for anyone.

There are a lot of very real problems with this story. The author is really detailed, overzealous with it even. While this may make the story very hard to read, it also flesh out a lot of the characters and make it easy to become invested in their story. Unfortunately, the author apparently doesn't feel the same way because once a character has fulfill their purpose, they essentially all become backdrops and barely gets any mention at all even if they were really important in the earlier chapters.

Spoiler for Spoiler Territory:

If the author had respected his characters and gave us a satisfying ending, I would rate this a 3.5/5. Not for everyone, but I would recommend it all the same.

As it is, I instead give this a 1/5, the second worst web novel I've ever read. To describe this story... 2,000+ chapters of cocktease with no climax. I wish I had all that time I've invested in this story back. I will never pick of anything by this author ever again.
Old 2016-04-18, 15:00   Link #18
Yoburi

WoW that bad huh thats the problem with a Xianxia with no harem the autor can`t give them to another man but can`t make the MC grow a bonner and do it either.

But the worst part the princess of his kingdom isn`t part of the harem when she already said she would give herself to him if he defeated Long family... how gay is that a hot woman wants you and you say no! Fuck you Chen is this ISSTH now he doesn`t even have other woman.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 15:48   Link #19
AKIKAN
Some Member

I've decided to drop this series. I tolerated BTTH with having child early but I can never tolerate this.
Spoiler for Dan Fei:
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 20:09   Link #20
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

this novel is sounding really bad how can these authors introduce so many girls in live with the mc and not make a harem really disappointing.
anyway anyone here reads gate of good fortune? I really want to know when this MC wang lin level misfortune ends, god it's becoming difficult to read, so many characters i wish would die, sorry for talking about Gate of good fortune here
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, harem, xianxia