AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-30, 08:28   Link #2041
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I should point out at this point that it is unlikely that the creators of the manga and show consulted with weapons experts and so it's unlikely anybody on show staff knows the difference between one bullet type and another.
Indeed. When a director admits he wants bouncing breasts, you can count on the guns being left to nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Because he's a scumbag, and no matter how much you defend him, it's not going to change that fact.
I would agree that he is an interesting character and could be good, but once you go touching school girls, you're on the shit list. I look forward to his demise.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:08   Link #2042
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
The discussion about Shidou is not going to go very far until we see more of his actions. I am most manga readers are well justified in hating him and even if you are not a manga reader you can see what kind of person he really is.

One of the excuses he used was the fact that hes a teacher. Well would a responsible teacher kick a guy in the face to save his own skin. A leader is not determine by age or using cons. Shidou has done nothing to deserve the leadership and in the situation nor was one needed. He simply used the opportunity to assert himself. Saeko did not speak up because there was no cause for it. Look at the students who clapped for Shidou they are sheep.

The hate towards Shidou is natural human nature towards someone who sacrifices others for their own well being. To me that is the nature of a leader, a teacher no a decent human being. The future will show why Shidou is not the knight in Shining armor that some of portraying him to be. Yes he will declare his motives eventually and the audience will come to see why he and his group are ill fated.

My own sense morality tells me to hate Shidou i dont expect everyone else too but i DO and for very good reasons i just cant say them in the anime thread.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:10   Link #2043
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by quzqazqaz View Post
you guys just hate him because rei hates him,he made himself the leader and kicked a student and left him to die??
The reason I hate him because on the bus he claims because he's a teacher that he should be leader. But as a teacher he abandoned a student. He was capable of saving the student and still make it to the bus, but instead he kicks the student dead in the face and leaves him to die a horrible death. If I was on the bus and saw what he did I would have no respect for him as a leader let a lone a teacher.

My question is why was the student carrying books. That would be the last thing I would be carrying running for my life from zombies.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 09:19   Link #2044
ZeKeR
Superbad

my reason is of his inflated ego and that thinking of his.... that sob.... just because he's a teacher doesnt mean he's a very effective leader. a student could do that much making his group survive, could HE?! if you're too weak for him, he'll open the pit and kick you in, whether you be bitten or not. even that goes against human ethics. its not because "rei hates him so we should too" thing, but the sole act of kicking a student already down but can still recover away can trigger any hate going on. if you like how he is, then you are one sadistic bastard that deserves no less. if you were in that student's place, would you like it if a person like shido kicked YOU saying that you are weak or shit like that when you just fell and be unable to get up? i'm not gonna spoil manga content here.... but read it and you'll know why.... in the later chapters.... and apparently, the anime is also nearing that certain chapter
Old 2010-07-30, 09:20   Link #2045
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
The reason I hate him because on the bus he claims because he's a teacher that he should be leader. But as a teacher he abandoned a student. He was capable of saving the student and still make it to the bus, but instead he kicks the student dead in the face and leaves him to die a horrible death. If I was on the bus and saw what he did I would have no respect for him as a leader let a lone a teacher.
If i happen to be on the bus and saw what he did. When Shidou walked to the bus i would have kicked him in the face and closed the door. If you are willing to sacrifice a child to save your own skin youre a coward the health group would be better off without you.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:25   Link #2046
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If i happen to be on the bus and saw what he did. When Shidou walked to the bus i would have kicked him in the face and closed the door. If you are willing to sacrifice a child to save your own skin youre a coward the health group would be better off without you.
I thought the reason why nobody said anything was because from the distance it would all seem like he was beating a zombie or zombie-to-be.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:27   Link #2047
dee32

Quote:
Go point, but seeing what Shidou did. I would have closed the bus door and drove off without him.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:32   Link #2048
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I thought the reason why nobody said anything was because from the distance it would all seem like he was beating a zombie or zombie-to-be.
Its not clearly shown. Takashi was the only person on the outside of the bus when it happened, they probably didnt see it. Takashi and Rei most definitely would have said something if they did see it.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:38   Link #2049
dee32

Quote:
Its not clearly shown. Takashi was the only person on the outside of the bus when it happened, they probably didnt see it. Takashi and Rei most definitely would have said something if they did see it.
I don't think Takashi saw what happened. If Rei hadn't pulled on Takashi as he was leaving the bus he probly would have saw what happen between the student and Shidou.
Old 2010-07-30, 11:07   Link #2050
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Dunno if you already knew it but he is doing it in purpose , you know like trolling ... imo
(+ the avatar just confirmed it )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 11:19   Link #2051
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

here is a good story i must tell

ok here we go

after noon breaks soo here i am at the office doing desk job while w8ing for the anime im streaming to load

i happen to load HOTD well then the break came soo as i was eating my cup ramen my meat bun my french fries and my fried chciken and mashed potatoes i wore my head phones and started to watch the anime

well after finishing it and the anime i removed my head phone and heard "aw tapos na sayang ang ganda pa nanamn ng palabas lalo na ung breasts" (which literally means aw the shows over..i loved it especially the boobs)

i was shocked no one even made a move to tap my shoulder and tell them that they were behind me........

well i was not embarrased and heck even my supervisor was stading in my cubicle aslo watching HOTD

one thing is for sure

this experience will have an impact im my working surroundings
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 11:24   Link #2052
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post

ok here we go

after noon breaks soo here i am at the office doing desk job while w8ing for the anime im streaming to load

i happen to load HOTD well then the break came soo as i was eating my cup ramen my meat bun my french fries and my fried chciken and mashed potatoes i wore my head phones and started to watch the anime

well after finishing it and the anime i removed my head phone and heard "aw tapos na sayang ang ganda pa nanamn ng palabas lalo na ung breasts" (which literally means aw the shows over..i loved it especially the boobs)

i was shocked no one even made a move to tap my shoulder and tell them that they were behind me........

well i was not embarrased and heck even my supervisor was stading in my cubicle aslo watching HOTD

one thing is for sure

Hot damn that's gotta be hella awkward.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 11:30   Link #2053
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post

ok here we go

one thing is for sure

hah, what episode was it.

also, thats quite a meal...
Old 2010-07-30, 11:30   Link #2054
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Moral of the story: don't watch anime at work. Especially one with violence and sex.

And they say that at the end of the episode?

Speaking of endings, I love how the pictures change. Not sure if I said that before.
Old 2010-07-30, 11:34   Link #2055
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
hah, what episode was it.

also, thats quite a meal...
it was episode 2 and 3 yes i know but i need to eat atleast that much to battle the lack of sleep im suffering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Moral of the story: don't watch anime at work. Especially one with violence and sex.

And they say that at the end of the episode?

Speaking of endings, I love how the pictures change. Not sure if I said that before.
well yes it was akward but hay IM pretty much immune to it

and heck atleast now after every break and if im not streming vids we have something to talk about in my hobbies and im also pulling them into my hobbies

its like killing 4 birdies with 1 wooden boomerang
Old 2010-07-30, 11:36   Link #2056
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Let them watch seikon ...

soon you'll be able to let them watch bible black too O_____O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 11:38   Link #2057
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Let them watch seikon ...

soon you'll be able to let them watch bible black too O_____O
Oooookay let' not even go there.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 11:39   Link #2058
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Oooookay let' not even go there.
amen to that

bible black was welll...........................lets just say i dont wanna talk about it
Old 2010-07-30, 11:48   Link #2059
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

I started thinking more about the cause of the outbreak. We really know nothing about it except that it spread worldwide in about a day. Even in the manga it has not been touched on since the beginning. Every theory iv come up with just doesnt work for a world wide pandemic in such a short amount time. My initial guess was a pharmaceutical company developing some biological weapon but it would never spread world wide that fast. My second guess was something in nature something natural that would cause the dead to be reanimated and infect others with a bite, but that would only explain how it infected so many people so fast but i couldn't think of anything to follow that up.

Anyone think its possible that the author might just omit the source of the infection all together and the audience will be expected to take the new world as the norm and just focus on that?
Old 2010-07-30, 12:18   Link #2060
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Anyone think its possible that the author might just omit the source of the infection all together and the audience will be expected to take the new world as the norm and just focus on that?

that would be no different from other zombie movies or series that never mentioned the cause. As far as I remember, Resident Evil belongs to the few that bothered to give and develop the cause.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse