AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-30, 08:43   Link #141
Irkalla
I asked for this

And there I thought Bleach couldn't get more ridiculous, all hats down to Kubo. He has now revealed the master plan of Gin, just to pwn him with the uber master plan of Ai-chan in the next chapter. That is some serious suspense going on there Kubo. Maybe we will see another uber uber master plan of Hinamori in 10 chapters or so, and the uber uber uber master plan of Hitsugaya in 20 chapters. I'm so thrilled.
Old 2010-07-30, 09:36   Link #142
Viridian

I think Gin may have actually pulled this off, as it's a neat end to the "Deicide" arc: It started with Gin releasing his "Spear of Deicide" bankai, and now ends with him revealing its true power to commit an actual deicide. I prefer his "original" Bankai, this "dust/poison" combo feels out of place.

While I'm totally okay (happy, even) with Gin backstabbing Aizen, it's also a really lame way to end this arc: Aizen beats the strongest characters in the Bleach universe without taking any permanent damage, wastes several chapters by strolling around Karakura scaring Ichigo's friends (admittedly funny), and then gets one-shotted by Gin out of nowhere. It would have been much more dramatic (and believable) if Gin had backstabbed Aizen at a crucial moment in a close fight, like how Ichigo jumped Aizen after Yamamoto blew himself up.

Of course as some posters have said, it's possible that Aizen also lied to Gin about his release and this is another illusion, but that would be even lamer...
Old 2010-07-30, 09:50   Link #143
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
And there I thought Bleach couldn't get more ridiculous, all hats down to Kubo. He has now revealed the master plan of Gin, just to pwn him with the uber master plan of Ai-chan in the next chapter. That is some serious suspense going on there Kubo. Maybe we will see another uber uber master plan of Hinamori in 10 chapters or so, and the uber uber uber master plan of Hitsugaya in 20 chapters. I'm so thrilled.
Yeah but after that we will see the uber uber uber uber plan of Orihime, followed by the uber X 5 master plan to end all plans of Don Kanonji!
Old 2010-07-30, 10:05   Link #144
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
And there I thought Bleach couldn't get more ridiculous, all hats down to Kubo. He has now revealed the master plan of Gin, just to pwn him with the uber master plan of Ai-chan in the next chapter. That is some serious suspense going on there Kubo

^^ Pretty much this . Kubo has pulled a Troll/Troll situation with this chapter .

- If Gin is the next villian it will be anticlimactic at this juncture . As the whole Aizen build up at FKT would be utterly pointless .

- If Gin pulls a Tosen he will be the most underused character in Bleach . Also it will be foolish for Gin to go Kamikaze without any purpose .

Both the possible outcomes of these scenarios are displeasing and makes you wonder why Kubo ventured in this direction ...

Quote:
The uber uber uber master plan of Hitsugaya in 20 chapters. I'm so thrilled .
Leave Britney Gaya Alone !!!!
Old 2010-07-30, 10:17   Link #145
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
If Gin is the next villian it will be anticlimactic at this juncture . As the whole Aizen build up at FKT would be utterly pointless .
To this I say, it depends entirely on what his motives are. His motives will make or break these next few chapters.
Old 2010-07-30, 10:38   Link #146
christinemarie
Crazy One

Gin knows Aizen won't die from that attack although it would take time for him to regenerate. He is buying time for Ichigo, since Ichigo is a ..... from Aizen's mouth (Gin has an ability to read lips in advance before Isshin comes over to stop Aizen from talking.)
Old 2010-07-30, 10:44   Link #147
Calca
Expressionless

Aizen can't die without showing his bankai.

Kind of like I don't think Yama-ji is dead because we haven't seen his bankai.
Old 2010-07-30, 11:15   Link #148
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Wait..did that really happen just now?

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-07-30, 11:19   Link #149
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

hmmm.... Aizen "Just as planned"
Old 2010-07-30, 12:12   Link #150
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
[ ] lol Illusion.
[ ] lol Aizens ball will heal him
[ ] lol it was just the Tittymonsters dream
[ ] Aizen will go Hollow
[ ] Captain Mom will show up and heal her son Aizen just in time.
[x] Gin will tell Aizen he was just joking and there is no poison at all. Aizen will lol and proceed to create the key. When its done Gin will tell him there IS poison and will activate it now. Then he will go to the kings realm and leave Aizen back to be killed by Ichigo.
Old 2010-07-30, 14:03   Link #151
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yeah, Ai-chan is either definitely dead, or definitely alive.
U try'n 2 b funie? Ok, so I admit I had that coming. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Read what I said to Kamyu.
Go ahead...give into your inner-most desires and believe. You know you want to ( That way I won't be the only one getting troll'd).
Old 2010-07-30, 15:15   Link #152
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The scanlations are slow today...
Old 2010-07-30, 15:36   Link #153
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
They are out since... hours
Old 2010-07-30, 16:26   Link #154
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
^^ Pretty much this . Kubo has pulled a Troll/Troll situation with this chapter .

- If Gin is the next villian it will be anticlimactic at this juncture . As the whole Aizen build up at FKT would be utterly pointless .

- If Gin pulls a Tosen he will be the most underused character in Bleach . Also it will be foolish for Gin to go Kamikaze without any purpose .

Both the possible outcomes of these scenarios are displeasing and makes you wonder why Kubo ventured in this direction...
I can think of reasons for both, actually:

If it's Number One then he probably did it to inject us with an "Anyone Can Die" feeling. I for one think the anticlimatic nature of Aizen's death at this point would've been a good thing. It's just ruined by the fact that we know good guys don't die so the "Anyone Can Die" message he's trying to give us falls kinda flat.

If it's Number Two then it's probably just to create more drama for the sake of drama and he's running out of ideas. In other words, it's the same old "What a twist" style of writing he's been doing for the past couple of years.

That's why I think it's Number two. It's more consistent with what we've seen so far.
Old 2010-07-30, 19:40   Link #155
Rickketik

k guys, I'm going to take a REALLY wild guess here... it's ridiculous, you might even call me stupid... It's almost even retarded to think like this.. But.. I think that Aizen might survive!!!!111oneone!!eleven!

Ridiculous right?
Old 2010-07-30, 19:47   Link #156
Alchemist007
*Author

Sadly, the ridiculous thinking is that Gin actually won. Definition of insanity: doing things over and over again expecting different results. We all know that Kubo has always made this BS into "lol my sword hypnotized you last panel." One might want to think the whole "touch my sword = no hypno" is a loophole. But the fact are:

1) Aizen knew that Gin wanted him dead.
2) There's no way Aizen would let it 'slip out' that touching his sword is the key, especially in front of him, unless intentional.

In which case Gin has been under hypnotism all along and Aizen let him think that he touched his sword to finally get rid of Gin right now. In other words, Aizen specifically chose now to kill Gin by revealing his traitorousness and backstabberific action by exploiting the information from before that touching his sword would rid of the hypnotism. The timing makes sense too, why bring the guy who wants to backstab you into the King's Realm you intend to rule? Might as well rid of'm. (Has Gin ever really helped Aizen beyond the fake antagonism during the SS arc? I mean I doubt Hiyori would've touched Aizen without being shinsou'd anyways)
Old 2010-07-30, 20:34   Link #157
pchan712

he could be using an illusion just befoire gin did that whole shebang thing
ps, rangiky may not be dead after all!
Old 2010-07-30, 21:47   Link #158
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

It's not my phrase, but I thought that this just HAD to be said.

Quote:
Aizen's real mistake is that when your goal is to become a god, you don't hang aroung the guy whose bankai is called God-Killing Spear!!! That's just a complete lack of appreciation of metaphor on his part.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2010-07-30, 22:13   Link #159
carcanclaw
Kitty?

I haven't read through the rest of the thread, so excuse me if someone else said this already.

I think I see where Kubo is going with this. He'll "kill" Aizen now and let it look like he's gone for good. Gin will take the hogyoku and attack Ichigo's friends, only to be stopped by Ichigo, who has finished his training.

Gin will tell him about killing Aizen and they'll fight. Ichigo eventually beats him and takes hogyoku from him, but Then Aizen reforms from the hogyoku, revealing that, as long as it exists, he can regenerate from it even if his entire body is destroyed.

He beats Ichigo there, and the story marches on....
Old 2010-07-30, 22:13   Link #160
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Wow, I'm actually interested in what happens next. Not because this turn of events is actually good or anything. I just want to see how the next chapter will affect Animesuki Gin.

I'm predicting a shitstorm of epic proportions...
Shut up Haak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
U try'n 2 b funie? Ok, so I admit I had that coming. lol
I thought I was succeeding at being funny, but I guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Go ahead...give into your inner-most desires and believe. You know you want to ( That way I won't be the only one getting troll'd).
Stop it. You and kamyu are usually level headed and it freaks me out when you guys start falling for obvious trolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I found this post to be amusing, keep up the good work.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread