AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-10, 09:49   Link #2801
Irenesharda

I think these are from the newest Newtype issue. People are welcome to translate, but I think it's mostly stuff we already knew:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2015-02-10 at 10:05.
Old 2015-02-10, 22:03   Link #2802
Irenesharda

More info from interviews with VAs and Director (translators needed):

Interview with Director (Aoki), about the direction intended for Inaho's character this season:

Interview with the VAs of Inaho, Slaine, and Asseylum about meanings behind events, etc.:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-11, 22:26   Link #2803
D-Joe

Episode 18 preview
Old 2015-02-11, 22:38   Link #2804
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 18 preview
Well, it looks like next week will be quite a bit of pay off. Marylcian and Slaine are in a high stakes duel that doesn't look like it will be too easy for our Terran count. While that's going on though, on Earth, Yuki and Marito are back in battle against the Martian kat we saw all the way back in episode 2, who landed in and destroyed New Orleans. The count with glasses, I think?
Honestly, I wonder what they are doing there? Weren't they in the Middle East? That count is all the way in America where Vers has completely taken over, what's going on?

And is it just me, or does Yuki seem to be in a whole lot of trouble there?

Also, Lemrina is again visiting her sister, though there seems to be this ominous feeling over her visit, along with all the blue roses that are overlaying Asseylum. Hmm....

Oh, extra photos:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-11, 23:21   Link #2805
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, it looks like next week will be quite a bit of pay off. Marylcian and Slaine are in a high stakes duel that doesn't look like it will be too easy for our Terran count. While that's going on though, on Earth, Yuki and Marito are back in battle against the Martian kat we saw all the way back in episode 2, who landed in and destroyed New Orleans. The count with glasses, I think?
Honestly, I wonder what they are doing there? Weren't they in the Middle East? That count is all the way in America where Vers has completely taken over, what's going on?

And is it just me, or does Yuki seem to be in a whole lot of trouble there?

Also, Lemrina is again visiting her sister, though there seems to be this ominous feeling over her visit, along with all the blue roses that are overlaying Asseylum. Hmm....

Oh, extra photos:
I Have a feeling we are going to have a new villian of the show.
Old 2015-02-11, 23:55   Link #2806
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 18 preview
Things don't look good for Yuki there.

Also what is Lemeria up to while in Asseylum's room. I hope she isn't pulling another stunt. Looks like Slaine's duel will be a bit more difficult than we suspected.
Old 2015-02-12, 04:14   Link #2807
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

That smile at the end by Yuki-nee, I don't like this at all... Inaho better keep his sister safe.
Old 2015-02-12, 09:10   Link #2808
Arya

It seems more like she was smiling at Inaho, after he saved her. Even if the sequence is built to make you think she is smiling at Marito.
Plus no way they will do her anything before confronting Inaho again, hopefully in a more sensible way. I mean, I won't forgive them if they'd do.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2015-02-12, 09:46   Link #2809
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
It seems more like she was smiling at Inaho, after he saved her. Even if the sequence is built to make you think she is smiling at Marito.
Plus no way they will do her anything before confronting Inaho again, hopefully in a more sensible way. I mean, I won't forgive them if they'd do.
Well, looking at the extra pics from the episode, Inaho is fighting out there too. I'm wondering if they don't talk while the battle is going on, and perhaps she dies protecting him? I'm just saying that I can see it happening. It would be sad, but I can see it happening after the conversation they just had last episode.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-12, 10:45   Link #2810
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, looking at the extra pics from the episode, Inaho is fighting out there too. I'm wondering if they don't talk while the battle is going on, and perhaps she dies protecting him? I'm just saying that I can see it happening. It would be sad, but I can see it happening after the conversation they just had last episode.
I'm not ruling it out, but the way she is smiling and the air bags/pads on gave me that usual feeling when Inaho step in to save the day. Something like that.
Surely as I said, if that happened it would be a waste of potential. Not that I'm expecting great things from the dynamics between the side characters, but among them Yuki would be the most suited. Inko somehow lost her charm, so to speak, due to her bland characterization. We already had a weight loss with Saazbaum demise, I won't took her out, so soon at least.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2015-02-12, 12:32   Link #2811
lisin

now what i think is if yuki nee dead? how about inaho later?

i hope yuki nee still alive come on! but if only marito and yuki nee in there this will become ......
Old 2015-02-12, 14:14   Link #2812
Ryuga

Slaine's looking extra cool in those scans.

Marylcian's Kat seems to be using some kind of bits. Don't think Yuki's going to die actually, far too early in the game for that to happen IMO. I really hope they leave her alive, she's one of the coolest chars in the series. They should do her (as well as Marito and others) more justice and let her strut her stuff. She's an experienced pilot after all, so they shouldn't be giving her the shaft when it comes to demonstrating her skill.

Last edited by Ryuga; 2015-02-12 at 17:02.
Old 2015-02-13, 18:54   Link #2813
Strikefreedom117

Calling it right now, inaho will get a Martian mech and will become the new kira yamato
Old 2015-02-13, 23:09   Link #2814
Irenesharda

Two more preview pics for the next episode. I'm becoming more afraid for Yuki-nee...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-13, 23:12   Link #2815
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

If Inaho somehow gets the Deucalion (not the ship)...
Old 2015-02-13, 23:18   Link #2816
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikefreedom117 View Post
Calling it right now, inaho will get a Martian mech and will become the new kira yamato
No I think there will be a customized Sleipnir using Aldnoah Drive but frankly speaking I highly doubt it and think he will keep on using his Orange mecha till the end :/
Old 2015-02-14, 00:08   Link #2817
AverageFan

Even with the preview, I want the interaction between Slaine and Mary to go like this. Slaine asks Mary to stop saying it should be a time of unity and not division. However Mary will not stop and Slaine is forced to accept. Limrina interrupts saying that Saline is putting is position on the line and Mary is putting up nothing. He smugly put up his castle on the line. In the fight Slaine wins and spares Mary life. Mary not happy with the attacks but Baouch interferes, siding with Slaine. And stuff happens.

This fight Slaine realizes that he must as look after Limrina as well as Assylum

Since is seem that their fighting one of the unknown Knights from season 1. Hopeful it meaningful. That and the other two knights are defeated in the same episode so we don’t have to waste time on them.
Old 2015-02-14, 01:09   Link #2818
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageFan View Post
Even with the preview, I want the interaction between Slaine and Mary to go like this. Slaine asks Mary to stop saying it should be a time of unity and not division. However Mary will not stop and Slaine is forced to accept. Limrina interrupts saying that Saline is putting is position on the line and Mary is putting up nothing. He smugly put up his castle on the line. In the fight Slaine wins and spares Mary life. Mary not happy with the attacks but Baouch interferes, siding with Slaine. And stuff happens.

This fight Slaine realizes that he must as look after Limrina as well as Assylum

Since is seem that their fighting one of the unknown Knights from season 1. Hopeful it meaningful. That and the other two knights are defeated in the same episode so we don’t have to waste time on them.
Well, since Mary proposed a duel, it usually means that both sides have to put something up of similar worth if that individual loses. Their society is really old-fashioned so they probably have old fashioned duel rules.

I mean look at this pic:

They actually look like they're about to take five paces, turn, and fire.
So I'm sure that Mary will put something up too. If he expects Slaine to give up everything (including his life) Mary will have to offer the same. It's only fair.

As for Lemrina, I'm not sure how she's really going to figure into this. You see her observing in the preview pics, and in the PV you later see her out of disguise visiting Asseylum, so I'm not sure if she stops watching the duel or if that's later. She seems to have realized how stupid she was to fall to Mary's provoking words, because I'm sure the last thing she wants is for Slaine to die and for Mary to take over which means that once he finds out who she really is and finds out that Asseylum is in a coma, she might either be even more manipulated or ignored for her sister again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
If Inaho somehow gets the Deucalion (not the ship)...
If I remember right, the original Deucalion was gutted in order for them to study it and build the ship Deucalion. Also, the drive was removed and put in the ship. The original mech is useless.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-14, 13:34   Link #2819
lubczyk

I predict Lemrina getting ready for the marriage ceremony and then it cuts to Slaine marrying the real Asseylum. Then Lemrina goes full psycho.
Old 2015-02-14, 14:33   Link #2820
lubczyk

It'd be interesting if the now awake Asseylum made Slaine choose:

"Choose me and peace with Earth as well as the end of your ambitions."

or

"Choose Lemrina and become a coldblooded conqueror of Earth and the Emperor of Mars."

I can't read Slaine as either way at this point.
Closed Thread