AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-06, 19:44   Link #4381
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I think it's time for JPS a.ka. Annie Charlton to shine in the next volume, don't you think?

At the very least, Annie will be able to know what it means to be in relationship.

Oh, and maybe, just like the time with Erica, they'll drink together and Godou will see the other side of her; and Godou will surely be shock to see that. Now that's a "perfect Dinner" of the two Campiones.

It's a very big chance for her, after all the things she has done for protecting her country. Well, they're only, what, like 10 years in age gap. "Don't sweat the small stuff" as they say.

I guess Godou will show her the ropes and then charmed her unknowingly. If it happens, the 4 wives will be wary of her if their relationship escalates.
That and because they can't oppose it. They can control Godou, but what are the chances they can do that with this particular Campione.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 19:52   Link #4382
blackwhite67
Banned

True that. Age doesn't really matter considering they could live forever. After a few hundred years, their age difference won't even matter. Also, Luo Hao is already like what 200 years old and she and Godou are well on their way.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 19:57   Link #4383
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
That and because they can't oppose it. They can control Godou, but what are the chances they can do that with this particular Campione.
Before volume 5 I'd have agreed, but ever since Youth came into play Godou has become much more dominant. Alternatively, Erica stopped trying to manipulate him to how she wanted and decided to let things progress naturally.
Old 2012-10-06, 20:51   Link #4384
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'll agree with you there I always assumed Godou would endup fighting the last Campione at some point it's an obivous plot direction but that doesn't mean he is the final big bad.

So it's been definetively confirmed the the full extent of Excalibur's abilities and Godou's ability to use them.

No that's what's most important to you some of us it's more about the journey then the end results and find it rather cheap when characters get entire new set of abilities right at the end of the story. And I'd say any divine weapon that's a descent counter part to Kusanagi Sword is going to qualify as that.

The thing is though the game your comparing Campione to getting the sword and beating this big bad were the entire point it wasn't a hax power up that he got at the end that you found out about late in the game. Also you should give the author of Campione! some credit I'm sure he could come up with somewhere for the series to go.
It is a hax power up that you only found out in the end. You only find out at the end that the big bad is doing what he did so that he could regain the use of this sword--which could only be unsealed by killing your family members....it was a mediocre ending. As it turned out, it was a rushed ending, and the cheap, greedy, dishonest company(take a guess at who it is) that produced this game then released a 'full' version of the game--forcing players to buy the game again except this version had some additional addons. Eitherway, my point is that the sword's full power was too haxed that they didn't even allow you the chance to test it out, and when the 'full' version of the game came out, which finally allows you the chance to test this sword out(you find that the big bad has escaped death and his soul is recuperating), they freaking scaled down the power of the sword!

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-06 at 21:07.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 20:53   Link #4385
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I think it's time for JPS a.ka. Annie Charlton to shine in the next volume, don't you think?

At the very least, Annie will be able to know what it means to be in relationship.

Oh, and maybe, just like the time with Erica, they'll drink together and Godou will see the other side of her; and Godou will surely be shock to see that. Now that's a "perfect Dinner" of the two Campiones.

It's a very big chance for her, after all the things she has done for protecting her country. Well, they're only, what, like 10 years in age gap. "Don't sweat the small stuff" as they say.

I guess Godou will show her the ropes and then charmed her unknowingly. If it happens, the 4 wives will be wary of her if their relationship escalates.
Hate it so far aside from Godou Annie is the only fairly normal Campione don't want to see her turned into a pedophile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It is a hax power up that you only found out in the end. You only find out at the end that the big bad is doing what he did so that he could regain the use of this sword--which could only be unsealed by killing your family members....it was a mediocre ending. As it turned out, it was a rushed ending, and the cheap, greedy, dishonest company that produced this game then released a 'full' version of the game--forcing players to buy the game again except this version had some additional addons.
Well how the hell was I suppose to know that from your description I wasn't even sure which game you were talking about man. And really that's why I'm hoping Godou gets this sword sooner rather then later I hate having something that big tacted on the end and preferably it will be a female demigod afterall I'm sure Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi could use a companion.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 21:36   Link #4386
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Hate it so far aside from Godou Annie is the only fairly normal Campione don't want to see her turned into a pedophile.

Well how the hell was I suppose to know that from your description I wasn't even sure which game you were talking about man. And really that's why I'm hoping Godou gets this sword sooner rather then later I hate having something that big tacted on the end and preferably it will be a female demigod afterall I'm sure Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi could use a companion.
A likely scenario is that after the Last King has be k.oed, V-tan would return and fight Godou again. Unlike many other gods, V-tan is actually still worshiped throughout the world. Godou can test his new weapon on V-tan. It's been implied a number of times that he would return. As for the game I was talking about, I actually thought it was in/famous enough that everyone would have known about it. It exists under the name of Fable. If there's actually any fight where Godou does not deserve to get an authority, it's the fight with V-tan. He was just taking a cheap shot at V-tan.

Either way, I have a question. Is Herakles also supposed to be Verethragna, or are they supposed to be different gods? It has been stated a number of times that Verethragna has great connections with Herakles, Indra, Ares and Horus.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-06 at 21:47.
Old 2012-10-06, 21:59   Link #4387
bludvein

Of course it was a cheapshot. It was impossible to fight fair and square and still win when he a normal human. He still managed to impress both Verethragna and Pandora with his plan.

On a side note, its been a long time since I played the original Fable. I figured thats what you were talking about with the plot, but I didn't know that you originally couldn't fight any mobs after you beat the game. So that threw me off.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:04   Link #4388
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
A likely scenario is that after the Last King has be k.oed, V-tan would return and fight Godou again. Unlike many other gods, V-tan is actually still worshiped throughout the world. Godou can test his new weapon on V-tan. It's been implied a number of times that he would return. As for the game I was talking about, I actually thought it was in/famous enough that everyone would have known about it. It exists under the name of Fable. If there's actually any fight where Godou does not deserve to get an authority, it's the fight with V-tan. He was just taking a cheap shot at V-tan.

Either way, I have a question. Is Herakles also supposed to be Verethragna, or are they supposed to be different gods? It has been stated a number of times that Verethragna has great connections with Herakles, Indra, Ares and Horus.
Can't seem to find anything much with Herakles, other than it is a Athenian tragedy where he is manipulated into killing his family after saving them from death. Hercules (Heracles, Alcaeus, and Alcides however you want to name him) is actually said to be related to Verethragna however.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:06   Link #4389
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Of course it was a cheapshot. It was impossible to fight fair and square and still win when he a normal human. He still managed to impress both Verethragna and Pandora with his plan.

On a side note, its been a long time since I played the original Fable. I figured thats what you were talking about with the plot, but I didn't know that you originally couldn't fight any mobs after you beat the game. So that threw me off.
I don't know if it was a bug, but all the mobs disappeared after winning the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Can't seem to find anything much with Herakles, other than it is a Athenian tragedy where he is manipulated into killing his family after saving them from death. Hercules (Heracles, Alcaeus, and Alcides however you want to name him) is actually said to be related to Verethragna however.
So, it's not known whether or not they are the same god, huh.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-06 at 22:46.
Old 2012-10-06, 22:53   Link #4390
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Spoiler for quote:
FINALLY, It about time, Now let hope Godou get one without restrictions.

Quote:
ntr...........
Spoiler for volume 10:
Have the Last king awoken, How can she be she's working for the Last King if he still asleep?

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 13:
Couldn't that imply that Goduo would be known by his two sword? the Kusanagi Sword (black) and the Golden sword (white).

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:57   Link #4391
GundamFan

Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing Godou have another go around with V. Of course also there is a very strong possibilty that the sword Circe's was talking about wasn't Excalibur if she'd said sword light that would different story and of course it's also possible could still get both this white sword and Excalibur if they aren't the same.

Quote:
Well according dictionary.com Herakles is the usual name in greek for Hercules.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Herakles?s=t
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 23:03   Link #4392
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
FINALLY, It about time, Now let hope Godou get one without restrictions.

Have the Last king awoken, How can she be she's working for the Last King if he still asleep?

Couldn't that imply that Goduo would be known by his two sword? the Kusanagi Sword (black) and the Golden sword (white).
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2012-10-07, 00:04   Link #4393
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

White sword could mean good and black could mean evil, Kusanagi Sword come fron Yamata no Orochi so it black, Golden sword come from V-chan (a god) so it white.

What i'm trying to say, the White sword might not imply a new weopon but reference to the Golden sword as a weapon of a god.

another thing.
Spoiler for question:

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 00:49   Link #4394
bludvein

Seems like over-thinking to me, sorry. The Kusanagi sword was never evil in any of the myths, regardless of its origins.

Spoiler for Sword and Guinevere:

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-10-07 at 01:12.
Old 2012-10-07, 00:52   Link #4395
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
White sword could mean good and black could mean evil, Kusanagi Sword come fron Yamata no Orochi so it black, Golden sword come from V-chan (a god) so it white.

What i'm trying to say, the White sword might not imply a new weopon but reference to the Golden sword as a weapon of a god.

another thing.
Spoiler for question:
I believe that the white sword is excalibur. That sword has a white colour.I'm also pretty sure that's what Godou would get if he k.oes the Last King. There's no such thing as good and evil in this series. The serpent Susanoo fought may as well be Kushi-inada-hime, the woman Susanoo married, similar to how Andromeda IS the serpent Perseus 'slew'.As for Guinevere,
Spoiler for v 10:

By the way, there's something major I forgot to add in the quick summary:

Spoiler for vol 13:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-07 at 01:08.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:41   Link #4396
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
I believe that the white sword is excalibur. That sword has a white colour.I'm also pretty sure that's what Godou would get if he k.oes the Last King. There's no such thing as good and evil in this series. The serpent Susanoo fought may as well be Kushi-inada-hime, the woman Susanoo married, similar to how Andromeda IS the serpent Perseus 'slew'.As for Guinevere,
Spoiler for v 10:

Spoiler for vol 13:
Wow thats huge,
Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-07, 01:53   Link #4397
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for vol 13:
Spoiler for vol. 13:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 01:57   Link #4398
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Spoiler for vol. 13:
The author pretty much implied that it's
Spoiler for vol 13:
Old 2012-10-07, 02:07   Link #4399
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 13:
Which chapter is it? I wanna go laugh at it
Old 2012-10-07, 02:10   Link #4400
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 13:
Spoiler for vol.13:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem