AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-11, 11:38   Link #21
Arvollen
orz

My new favorite series, lots of dungeon crawling. Caught up on using GT as well.

Not sure what the policy is on LN content so I won't link the images. Didn't take long to find online though.
Arvollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 17:50   Link #22
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
We already have the volume cover now can anyone direct me to the illustrations if there is any online....

Finish reading up to the latest chapter using GT...
I lost a lot of brain cell...

The ever changing POV was a nightmare the worst part is there is no sign or warning... But it was worth the effort...
There's warning. You can usually tell when there's a bit extra space than normal. Like the difference between 1 blank line and three.

Anyway, I just burn through the entire webnovel. This is some good stuff. MC though is dense. But completely understandable given what he went through, also understandable because he's still around 12-13?
Spoiler for Well:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 08:04   Link #23
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

new chapter:
Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 22:42   Link #24
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Just plowed through this until the latest chapters, it's really a fun read, loved it.

From the main MC's & various side characters, they were all pretty interesting & likeable. Their interactions flowed quite nicely too. The bigger picture of the story have yet to fully surface but there's hints & foreshadowing here & there.

The girls really do adore him but the him right now still needs to grow a lot more emotionally. Right now their interactions are simply cute & amusing & give off a very comfortably warm family like atmosphere (Like how he's used to them clinging to him & Nina jumping in with him in the bath as well as seeing her naked. Their more like siblings really).

They're protective of each other but the girls even more so (like dangerously).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
This is some good stuff. MC though is dense. But completely understandable given what he went through, also understandable because he's still around 12-13?
Spoiler for Well:
Yu's has gotten very powerful but he's a hard worker as well. His past life really is damn crappy that it's obvious that something is off & missing with him but he's growing to be a good kid nonetheless. He knows this too & is trying to learn more.

That kiss scene was indeed cute & hilarious but also shows that the poor kid's never truly known familial love. Hell, his "birthday present" as a young child was just...ugh.
Old 2015-07-22, 23:52   Link #25
steam fish

i don't get it why is nina afraid of men and parties just because they attacked her?
steam fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 02:45   Link #26
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
i don't get it why is nina afraid of men and parties just because they attacked her?
You do know that she was assaulted in the past right?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 03:05   Link #27
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
Yeah uh, say in the scenario where there is an attempted rape against you, I'm pretty sure as a woman or a man (rare though) would feel disgust to the gender that attempted to attack you
soularc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 07:08   Link #28
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Aye, she says that those guys she unfortunately partied with was leering at her lasciviously from the very beginning, they most likely did try to defile her but she was able to escape.

I think no one believed her too when she reported it.
Old 2015-09-04, 06:09   Link #29
serbian otaku #1

I just caught up to the newest translated chapter (65), and this novel is good.

But, am i the only one who finds Nana's personality... too fake? It's like she's brainwashed... She's supposed to be ~15-17 years old, yet she acts like a 2 year old kid that can't separate from their parents... That looks too fake to me.

This could also be due to the translation (it seems it's a MT translation), and it's actually incorrect.

Can anybody shed some light on this?
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 06:39   Link #30
Breimn

If you mean thief girl it is cause of trauma , jap people are not really good at portraying it. Just look at the anime Charlotte to make an exemple.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 08:07   Link #31
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
I just caught up to the newest translated chapter (65), and this novel is good.

But, am i the only one who finds Nana's personality... too fake? It's like she's brainwashed... She's supposed to be ~15-17 years old, yet she acts like a 2 year old kid that can't separate from their parents... That looks too fake to me.

This could also be due to the translation (it seems it's a MT translation), and it's actually incorrect.

Can anybody shed some light on this?
Spoiler for +:
Old 2015-09-04, 13:41   Link #32
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Spoiler for +:
Hmm, will that bring him to the "edge"? Will it make him despair? Will he deprave her abilities after he finds out? Is everyone around him brainwashed (just asking, since in that kind of a world, it seems pretty odd that he can find companions that easily)?

Spoiler:
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 14:29   Link #33
Breimn

He will go edge but for another reason
[
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2015-09-05, 14:55   Link #34
EvI

i liked it, the translation also seems to be progressing as well, it's already i my reading list
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 07:01   Link #35
glazer69
Banned

How old is our mc now? Hows the romance?
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 07:17   Link #36
Breimn

Umh... was it maybe 16 17? As for romance he didnt kiss anyone yet but new chs came out and i didnt read them yet.Aniway 3 members : slave elf, rogue girl and wizard loli.
Old 2015-10-28, 08:03   Link #37
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Umh... was it maybe 16 17? As for romance he didnt kiss anyone yet but new chs came out and i didnt read them yet.Aniway 3 members : slave elf, rogue girl and wizard loli.
He's actually much younger. At the start of the series he was around 12. Probably only a year has past so 13, maybe 14, As for romance. He's just too young and to emotionally warped for it. When the guy asks why a mother was covering her child's body with her own from a monster, you know he's had problems.
Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 09:46   Link #38
obnuchious

I think it was mentioned that he had kissed someone by lips... or rather, some of them gals stole his lips .. or I just misread that part . . . in current translated arc
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 10:24   Link #39
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
He's actually much younger. At the start of the series he was around 12. Probably only a year has past so 13, maybe 14, As for romance. He's just too young and to emotionally warped for it. When the guy asks why a mother was covering her child's body with her own from a monster, you know he's had problems.
Spoiler:
Isnt there a timeskip though when he travels? I dont remember how long it was but i remember he had done a lot of stuff .
Old 2015-11-01, 18:06   Link #40
Iramohs

Quote:
Isnt there a timeskip though when he travels? I dont remember how long it was but i remember he had done a lot of stuff .
You can't really call it a timeskip because everything he does is being detailed but I think a couple of months pass.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betrayal, harem, shota, webnovel