AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-07-08, 19:10   Link #741
Haruchin

still waiting for my copy :/ since I am getting it indirectly.=.=~ Will there be any so called extra series for rewrite? Like Little busters! they have Kud wafter. Clannnad have Tomoyo .
Old 2011-07-08, 19:44   Link #742
shinichi28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
still waiting for my copy :/ since I am getting it indirectly.=.=~ Will there be any so called extra series for rewrite? Like Little busters! they have Kud wafter. Clannnad have Tomoyo .
Well,let's hope they make one for this VN too .... and i hope it will be Lucia too
shinichi28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 23:16   Link #743
Tomoyo89

My vote also goes towards Lucia.
Tomoyo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-09, 16:24   Link #744
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I'm quite anxious myself for that as well. =p Maybe I'll play a VN again.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 05:00   Link #745
kanataX3

my vote for lucia as well! ~
Old 2011-07-11, 05:32   Link #746
lighto13
Zero Knight

my vote for shizuru...she looks so damn cute
lighto13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 08:03   Link #747
jda95
Keytard

Shizuru all the way!
jda95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 06:46   Link #748
Haruchin

I am voting for Kotori ..
Old 2011-07-12, 10:28   Link #749
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Bleh, couldn't play a lot due to many things to attend.
Anyway, done with Shizuru and Lucia's routes.

Shizuru's route was... for some reason lacking. I appreciated the mood at the very end but the storytelling got plagued by few momentum breaks that weren't exactly the best.
The other issue was that Shizu's issue was hardly mentioned whatsoever. Of course, it wasn't meant to be a central point of her route but still.
Spoiler for Shizuru's route, end spoilers:

In contract, I appreciated Lucia's route much more. In fact, it is my favorite route among the normal ones, with a good dose of tension, suspense, and an incredible dose of emotional burst:
Spoiler for Lucia's route, end spoilers:

Lucia's moe power level is over nine thousand, for real. I was expecting Shizuru being the fluff overdrive, but Lucia just completely bests her (character bias aside). As I said... I nearly got a heart attack

Started a bit Moon route, although the start really confused me completely. I guess I should go back to Akane's route (literally skipped it to unlock Moon), but Romeo's storytelling in that route is really atrocious to go through...
Old 2011-07-12, 10:49   Link #750
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I guess I should go back to Akane's route (literally skipped it to unlock Moon), but Romeo's storytelling in that route is really atrocious to go through...
I'm really upset that my favorite character going in seems to be underwhelming.

At least my second-favorite seems to have good attention (Lucia).
Old 2011-07-12, 10:52   Link #751
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I can't say Akane's route is underwhelming, since I prolly didn't get past 1/3 -1/2 of her route. The problem is that the way how Romeo wrote her route, compared to Kotori, is really taxing (especially for non japanese native).

A gross summary would be: quite wordy and concepts thrown here and there.
Old 2011-07-12, 10:55   Link #752
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I can't say Akane's route is underwhelming, since I prolly didn't get past 1/3 -1/2 of her route. The problem is that the way how Romeo wrote her route, compared to Kotori, is really taxing (especially for non japanese native).

A gross summary would be: quite wordy and concepts thrown here and there.
Thank you for the elaboration, though I was referring mostly to how I've pretty much exclusively heard that her route is disappointing.
Old 2011-07-12, 17:09   Link #753
shinichi28

Quote:
Originally Posted by klashikari View Post
in contract, i appreciated lucia's route much more. In fact, it is my favorite route among the normal ones, with a good dose of tension, suspense, and an incredible dose of emotional burst:
Spoiler for lucia's route, end spoilers:

lucia's moe power level is over nine thousand, for real. I was expecting shizuru being the fluff overdrive, but lucia just completely bests her (character bias aside). As i said... I nearly got a heart attack

Started a bit moon route, although the start really confused me completely. I guess i should go back to akane's route (literally skipped it to unlock moon), but romeo's storytelling in that route is really atrocious to go through...
Umm .. assuming you have been completely done with her route .. do you know the translation for the text that showed up before Lucia ED ... my translator can't copy it (duhh ...) Any help will be appreciated

Currently playing sizuru route (but,based on your testimony .. her route not quite "heartbreaking" like Lucia huh ...)
Anyway,it's "Asashi Haruka" (you forgot to put one more S )
Old 2011-07-12, 17:25   Link #754
Balzac
Assistant Professor

First time poster, long time lurker; please be kind!

Having just finished Terra Route and completed all Quests and the Friend List, I gotta say
Spoiler for Terra and 乙月杯日(・人・) route:

And something about the background music, the soundtrack's pretty good. After seeing that my favorite Maeda-san only composed one track (title theme), I expected the rest to go the generic visual novel way like Little Busters! had been but I was genuinely pleased at the turnout. They also really drilled into the whole nature theme by naming the girls' themes after flowers My vote's for Kotori's and Kagari's but they're good all the same.

Last edited by Balzac; 2011-07-12 at 17:32. Reason: Addition
Balzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 17:41   Link #755
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinichi28 View Post
Umm .. assuming you have been completely done with her route .. do you know the translation for the text that showed up before Lucia ED ... my translator can't copy it (duhh ...) Any help will be appreciated
I'm far from being fluent in Japanese, so I have to rely on AGTH to extract text in order to have the meaning of the Kanji with dictionary like WWWJDIC (my kanji knowledge and vocabulary is quite abysmal to say it bluntly, although regular grammar, hiragana and katakana are all good). So I'm afraid I can't help, aside from
Spoiler for end Lucia. Just in case:

Quote:
Currently playing sizuru route (but,based on your testimony .. her route not quite "heartbreaking" like Lucia huh ...)
Shizuru's route suffers a lot from being not so centred about her, but too much on the conflict and of course the obvious issue with the drastic change in the end compared to the other routes.
Also, her "personal problem" is hardly brought to the table, which doesn't help with the whole deal.

Quote:
Anyway,it's "Asashi Haruka" (you forgot to put one more S )
I'm afraid you have made a mistake here: Considering the katakana, it is Asahi (アサハルカ not アサハルカ).

Done with MOON, which was sort of confusing due to the initial premises as I explained, although the plot twist was not really one, considering everything thrown previously (and the captain obvious clue with the route name alone).
It just makes me wonder how Terra will look like.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2011-07-13 at 05:59. Reason: Typo
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 18:46   Link #756
shinichi28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
I'm afraid you have made a mistake here: Considering the katana, it is Asahi (アサハルカ not アサハルカ).
Eeh .. really ? But i'm confident Lucia said "Asashi" rather than "Asahi" oh well,I think i will check it out later ...

Anyway,thanks for the quick reply ^^ from that text ... I can only assume that,in the end Lucia and Kotaro live in Undergound Facilty somewhere at South Amercia .... absolutely curious about that text ==,

~ EDITED ~
Ah ... you're right about it ... sorry for doubting you

Last edited by shinichi28; 2011-07-13 at 02:15.
Old 2011-07-12, 20:58   Link #757
ShoraiZenta

I gotta ask...

WTF IS UP WITH THAT YOSHINO VID HALFWAy THE COMMON ROUTE (?) ?!?!?!?!

Other than that, somebody knows how to link AGTH with this? I have the code but it doesnt hook the text
ShoraiZenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 23:16   Link #758
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoraiZenta View Post
Other than that, somebody knows how to link AGTH with this? I have the code but it doesnt hook the text
I'm also having the same problem. First time using AGTH and I'm following any and all instructions I can find but no dice.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 23:33   Link #759
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
I gotta ask...

After beating an inordinate number of routes, that scene will include your very own remix synthesizer where you can sample Yoshino's "Don't screw with me" lines at differing pitches. It will culminate in "~armageddon~", after beating Terra route, where you can sample most of Yoshino's lines.

As for AGTH hooking, iirc you make a shortcut to the .exe you use to launch the game, then you enclose the target address in quotes, and then right before that you type in the address of your AGTH process.

So it goes like if I put my agth in C: drive (C:\agth.exe "C:\game.exe") By default people put "/c" after agth.exe for instant copying, you can then also insert a hook (if this game needs one) after the slash command.

Hope this answered your question
Balzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 02:05   Link #760
shinichi28

Quote:
I gotta ask...

Need to say .... DON'T USE AGTH .... you won't get any correct words if you're using it,just try ITH .. it's easier to use IMO
Click to get it

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel