AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-29, 22:49   Link #3781
Freeter
beyond

Momo also needs to whisper to her, "sharing=good, harem=good, orgies every night=SUTEKIIIIII"

She should also whisper it to Mikan while she's at it, and toss in some marshmallows
Old 2012-04-29, 23:28   Link #3782
Miraluka
Banned

"Promise me that you won't do anymore shameless things to anyone but me."

A friend next to me swears Yabuki actually read some one of TLR doujins where Yui says the same line .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 23:38   Link #3783
Shadow5YA

Yeah, some of those lines sound like they come straight out of an h-manga.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 23:47   Link #3784
Valky
Radioactive

Ahh, chapter about Yui always makes me feel happy. Momo with long hairs is great too, btw.
Old 2012-04-30, 00:33   Link #3785
zibi88

yui was awsome... she allways talks about how shameless rito is... but it is her who constantly has strange delusions of having sex with rito and beign pregnant with his kid xD and its quite fun at the end where she gets mad (this and that are different) without rito even knowing what is this about.... he has no idea that yui was constantly thinking about the past and that rito was the first boy who was different compared to other boys (kind and nice) she met and it made a blush on her face that time xD

but momo is cute too... she started to call ritos father normaly "father" like if she was already married to rito.... and its nice that she realized herself about this ^^ and now we know what is the thing that scares momo xD its to be a flat chest
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 01:03   Link #3786
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
A friend next to me swears Yabuki actually read some one of TLR doujins where Yui says the same line .
He definitely pools ideas from them. The whole 'Mikan is afraid of lightning' thing actually originated in a doujin.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:00   Link #3787
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So Rito has seen Yui's kitten a total of 3 times now... getting a little too used to it now huh. *smirk*
Old 2012-04-30, 08:55   Link #3788
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nice to see Mea got a little focus in this chapter. It's rather intriguing that the master stopped contacting her. What could she be planning?

Yui's defenses continue to break down, she can't deny she's in love with Rito anymore. The main hurdle for Momo will be to get her to accept sharing Rito with others. That's not going to be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Yeah I know that, that's why it was so silly/dumb, because she actually said it. She told a joke. Of all the things she could've said, she imagined herself saying that.
To tell you the truth, I laughed a good minute after first seeing that.
That line made me laugh too, but the scene where the two housewives caught the outrageous sight of shota Rito molesting loli Yui took the cake for me.

"I can't tell him... that I'm going to a pet shop to look at cats" amused me too, for different reasons. Yui is so cute. Mikan is still cuter her though. She was adorable in that flashback. I wish the two of them would interact more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
"Promise me that you won't do anymore shameless things to anyone but me."

That line is from chapter 4. If we're thinking about the same doujin, then it's the other way around: the doujin artist is the one who borrowed it from the manga. It would have been a waste not to, Yabuki is constantly spoon-feeding them ideas for doujins. All they add to do is copy the manga and add more "action".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
He definitely pools ideas from them. The whole 'Mikan is afraid of lightning' thing actually originated in a doujin.
He's definitely reading Takumi na muchi's doujins (that's where Mikan's fear of lightning originates from) at the very least . If it had happened only this once, we could write it off as a coincidence, but after that circle released a doujin in C80, there was a nod to it in Darkness two months later. That can't be innocent.
Old 2012-04-30, 10:46   Link #3789
Xagzan

Some delicious Yui scenes here. She's such a closet pervert

Although Momo's "Father" line was pretty funny too.

Quote:
He definitely pools ideas from them.
Quick, someone make a Yui/Rin doujin.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 11:09   Link #3790
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nice to see Mea got a little focus in this chapter. It's rather intriguing that the master stopped contacting her. What could she be planning?
Maybe it has something to do with Lala. Was she actually in this chapter? Don't recall seeing her.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:11   Link #3791
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
So Rito has seen Yui's kitten a total of 3 times now... getting a little too used to it now huh. *smirk*
That's another stamp for Rito's bingo book. 5 more and he gets a free sandwich.
Old 2012-04-30, 13:58   Link #3792
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That's another stamp for Rito's bingo book. 5 more and he gets a free sandwich.
Let's hope that he'll be "hungry" by then.
Old 2012-04-30, 15:00   Link #3793
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Maybe it has something to do with Lala. Was she actually in this chapter? Don't recall seeing her.
Now that you mention it, she wasn't. Since Peke was out collecting data, maybe she was just chilling at home naked. Or better yet, working on a new invention (while naked too, of course). Only old ones have been used in Darkness.

I'd like her to make an invention that enables one to peer into others' minds. Momo needs to see Mikan and Yui's fantasies at some point (especially Yui's). I'd love to see her face when she realizes their imagination is as good as hers.
Old 2012-04-30, 16:04   Link #3794
Xagzan

^ Has Mikan had explicit fantasies like that? I can't remember.

And Lala also needs to see Momo's fantasies I'd say.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 17:46   Link #3795
Soraya21

^^^ Yes and yes, on two separate occasions already in fact. Though Yui got her her and Momo beat in terms of having the longest running fantasy scene to date.

All-in-all a very good chapter, not only for the Yui scenes, but many of the others were reasonably featured as well. Though it doesn't really make much sense why Momo's hair would grow in length after being chibi-fied like that. But hey, such overwhelming cuteness doesn't need to be bound by scientific logic. And poor Yui has less to worry about Rito as opposed to every other person within that crossroad vicinity getting a good eyeful of her privates.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 19:28   Link #3796
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Haruna and Lala got a huge eyeful and now Yui. It's only a matter of time before the others get an eyeful so to speak.
Old 2012-05-01, 06:57   Link #3797
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
^^^ Yes and yes, on two separate occasions already in fact. Though Yui got her her and Momo beat in terms of having the longest running fantasy scene to date.

All-in-all a very good chapter, not only for the Yui scenes, but many of the others were reasonably featured as well. Though it doesn't really make much sense why Momo's hair would grow in length after being chibi-fied like that. But hey, such overwhelming cuteness doesn't need to be bound by scientific logic. And poor Yui has less to worry about Rito as opposed to every other person within that crossroad vicinity getting a good eyeful of her privates.
I'm counting three for Mikan: one in chapter 5, one in chapter 12, and one in chapter 14 (got a little push from Momo here). I love how quick she is to jump to the wrong conclusions - which are actually not that wrong. Her fantasies are different from Momo and Yui's in that she never includes herself in them, but they are just as naughty.

Long-haired Momo looked exactly like Nana in chapter 18.5. It's at time like these you can tell they are twins. I just noticed she changed the position of her two flower hair accessories: she's wearing one on each side instead of both on the left. It looks a bit cuter this way.
Old 2012-05-01, 20:46   Link #3798
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

How many times have you read this series, Kanon? You are a local expert, that's for sure.
Old 2012-05-01, 22:12   Link #3799
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I need to reread the chapters to see if I'm missing anything.
Old 2012-05-01, 22:52   Link #3800
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
How many times have you read this series, Kanon? You are a local expert, that's for sure.
Kanon's expertise of TLR matches yours of Velvet Kiss and any other kiss made by the same author.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen