AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-12, 18:50   Link #61
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

A short semi-spinoff covering Tick Tack might be nice, but I'd say no to a general sequel since the plotline's already been pretty much covered. And because they'd have to do something about Asa x Rin, and whether they do or don't they still have to make up a lot of stuff for the sequel in general, which I don't feel comfortable trusting the studio with.
Old 2006-01-12, 22:34   Link #62
BrokenWingz

I voted yes.
As much as i would like to see a second seasons there's probably nothing to work on(Tick tack..not much of a 24ep story work on O.o)
maybe, because RinxAsa are only gf/bf and arent married yet some things could happen but all in all not likely possible.
Old 2006-01-13, 01:39   Link #63
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I say no S2. After I saw what they did to D.C S2. Though I wouldn't mind a OVA or some sort of special episodes (side episodes) of the characters. For ex. they could have a OVA ep dedicated to each of the female casts or they could reveal more of their pasts. I would like to know more about Ama-san past, should be interesting.
Old 2006-01-13, 03:20   Link #64
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Though I wouldn't mind a OVA or some sort of special episodes (side episodes) of the characters. For ex. they could have a OVA ep dedicated to each of the female casts or they could reveal more of their pasts. I would like to know more about Ama-san past, should be interesting.
I wholeheartedly agree !

An episode about what Asa's dad did to make Ama fall in love with him to when Asa was born would be great.
And they should give a bit more details about Asa's dad. Has he passed away, or on a business trip? Ama doesn't seen to be working, so I guess he's still around to provide income.

While I don't mind watching more Shuffle, I probably don't want a new season of it.
A few episodes like the Tick Tack arc would be nice.
Old 2006-01-13, 03:59   Link #65
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye..... it has to be something that moves forward..... side plots, following the life threads of the girls post-Rin (I still think Itsuki & Mayumi is a love story waiting to blossom ... ). I could see a background story of Kareha attempting to insinuate herself into Rin-Asa just for a background noise and continuity. There's plenty of interesting stuff --- a lot can be taken from the omake and manga that never made it.

But .... I just don't think the writing team can do it. Especially if they're all hot to do Soul Link.
Old 2006-01-13, 06:37   Link #66
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Unless they deliberately go for "alternate universe" (like Tick! Tack! - well, sort of), or take the main characters out of the picture (like Akane Maniax), I can't see the people in this thread being happy with the sequel.
doing it like akane maniax would be a pretty good idea. but there is one problem. the characters of akane maniax did show up in at least one of the sequels/spinoffs of KGNE. muvluv if i'm not wrong. gouda did, i think. but shuffle has no such material to draw on. tick tack can't be used since all the characters are already fathers and mothers . or they could try to add some guy never seen before. like that guy in canvas 2 who likes elis. but the problem with that would be the guy in question. what was that guy's name again ? see what i mean? people don't get attached to such spur of the moment characters.
Old 2006-01-13, 06:44   Link #67
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
*cries in his bed*
goodbye shuffle ><
i'll see ya after Soul Link~
or so on.....
Old 2006-01-13, 07:06   Link #68
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
I voted "Hell, Yes" because what i really want to see animated is the somewhat sequel, TICK TACK. I'm a big Nerine's fan, after all.

And i don't think Rin must be excluded of a possible sequel. After all, there's no reason for him to be a "indecisive, spineless jerk" like many here call him. In Tick Tack, he already chose his girlfriend, right?

And anyway, if they animate this one, they could to "expand" the story a little, just like they did to Shuffle anime. Like for instance...

Spoiler for ...for Tick Tack game:
Old 2006-01-13, 08:08   Link #69
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
dude thats not a possibility, because...
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-13, 08:43   Link #70
BrokenWingz

ironic how Ama is the onli mother that gets any air tiem in shuffle well decent air time(Kaede's mom.in the past)

Change the poll into Shuffle OVA and 90% be yes
Old 2006-01-13, 10:00   Link #71
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeLegend
dude thats not a possibility, because...
Spoiler:
Don't forget the TICK TACK years are...

Spoiler:

Other good point to a sequel is: Nerine and Sia are princesses from the devil and god world, right. What if some (powerful) god/devil lords were dumped/turned down by her both because of Rin? They could to go to the human world wanting reveange.

Last edited by PGilis; 2006-01-13 at 10:37.
Old 2006-01-13, 11:03   Link #72
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
hmm...sounds good...now i want a sequel even more! another thing i hope for is that they dont make it another Love Hina...
Old 2006-01-13, 12:40   Link #73
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
Other good point to a sequel is: Nerine and Sia are princesses from the devil and god world, right. What if some (powerful) god/devil lords were dumped/turned down by her both because of Rin? They could to go to the human world wanting reveange.
Actually that could be pretty cool, letting Rin be kidnapped and then our heroines can go to save him.

Kaede, Primula, Sia, Nerine and Asa in a great adventure, with lots of fanservice, to save Rin.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-01-13, 12:54   Link #74
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

I would like to see a "road trip" OAV (maybe to Las Vegas) with Forbesii, God-chan, and Primula.
Old 2006-01-13, 13:11   Link #75
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
u forgot Itsuki...
Old 2006-01-13, 23:10   Link #76
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Personally, I don't mind if they're going to make a second season of SHUFFLE! (or OVA, just in case), just don't ruin any good things that make the anime special. Well, I don't know what I should say about this topic =\

Oh, more Ama-san, plz!
Old 2006-01-14, 00:10   Link #77
Scnix
Rofle tank.

Send a message via MSN to Scnix
Yea, it'll be great if they made Tick! Tack! into an anime as well.(Since it's the sequel or some sort.)
So i picked "Hell yes".
Old 2006-01-14, 19:31   Link #78
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Actually that could be pretty cool, letting Rin be kidnapped and then our heroines can go to kill him.

Kaede, Primula, Sia, Nerine and Asa in a great adventure, with lots of fanservice, to kill Rin.
Fixed it (look at the bold parts)
It could be revealed that Rin is possessed some evil demon or something and has to be killed
Old 2006-01-14, 21:18   Link #79
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

hey that's racism! we got plenty of innocent demons in shuffle. hell, the king of demons is a guy who drinks around with the king of gods.

use ghosts or something. then we can let each of the girls use their Trademark Finisher™ on rin to "exorcise" him. sia smacks him with a bench. he flies horizontally and towards nerine who blasts him with property-destroying magic. from atop a tree, kaede drops a knife on him. he's still flying. asa winds up and gives him a good solid smack on the back that launches him for an air combo. primula finishes off by freezing him in midair.

5-HIT COMBO!
Old 2006-01-15, 00:39   Link #80
AznCoke

Shuffle! Season 2?

Is there any chance of a season 2 happening
Closed Thread