AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 14:26   Link #6261
LevelSeven

Quote:
...Tatsugami Otohime?

Well if you know Japanese girls then sure.
Who is that?
and no i dont know japanese girls but i think they dont act like the ones in toaru or the normal fiction....
i find the idea interesting because toumas life is far away from normal and even if he succeeds in the "supernatural world" i think it would be really funny to think about him as the one who tries to "catch" the love of someone....
like in a life from our world where the girls will not fall for you only because you are nice to them, it should be much harder and more funny XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:53   Link #6262
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Who is that?
and no i dont know japanese girls but i think they dont act like the ones in toaru or the normal fiction....
i find the idea interesting because toumas life is far away from normal and even if he succeeds in the "supernatural world" i think it would be really funny to think about him as the one who tries to "catch" the love of someone....
like in a life from our world where the girls will not fall for you only because you are nice to them, it should be much harder and more funny XD
That would be funny. It'd also be funny to see his unluckiness preventing him from succeeding at catching said girl.

Though to be fair, I would guess it isn't that rare for a girl to fall for you if you save their life. Except in Naruto with Sakura-chan.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 00:27   Link #6263
LevelSeven

^which makes it so interesting, and since he never saved her and will never, it will be funny to see touma always doing the false things in such normal stuff XD
Old 2014-04-17, 00:30   Link #6264
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But Fukiyose never remembers getting saved. Shouldn't she fit the bill?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 01:25   Link #6265
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, so, after a recieving the feedback from Tsun and other parties, I have decided to revoke the notion of Ichiryu being an actual magic god. Though I don't know where to really place him in terms of catigory, since he seems less like a Majin Candidate but not really like an Impure Majin either.

Frankly speaking, I find that he can manipulate possibilities, and a Majin is a being who encompasses every possibility, then he would have be, like, in arm's reach of actually becoming one. I think it was that kind of logic that made me think 'hey, he manipulates just about anything, himself included, so that must make him a Majin!'.

I'm not lying, that's pretty much how my thoughts were when I was toying with the idea.

Edit:

Also, here's a little something for anyone who's up to the challenge.

I take no credit for this either, it's just something I found and would be hilarious to see written.

>Ollerus successfully sneaking around in Othinus's base, all according to keikaku
>Suddenly motherfucking Gunha shows up and challenges him on the spot, exclaiming that even with that disguise he can still sense the GUTS of his "rival"
>Ollerus shitting all over himself as Gunha fucks up the entire plan
>has to fight Othinus, Gunha jumps in because it's ungutsy for a loli to interrupt their manly battle
>Newly trained Gunha is actually holding his own
>they manage to beat Othinus together in an explosion of color, GUTS, and glory

Again, I take no credit for this, rather it's something I found.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Last edited by SmokinFerret88; 2014-04-17 at 01:47.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 04:22   Link #6266
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Having all paths possible to you is still different from sculpting a path available to you.

It's like saying you can buy anything at the store is the same as being able to decide the price on any item in the store.
Old 2014-04-17, 04:42   Link #6267
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Precisely the thing which you guys helped me realize. Which is why I revoked the idea of him being a Majin. For that, again, I thank you.

Just because he can buy anything doesn't mean he can buy everything; one possibility will lead to another giant web of possibilities. Basically, he has a front-row seat at the items on display, but he still needs to pick one before he can proceed.

Which makes the concept behind why he would take this long to be at his point in power so much more believable to me. Probably at its base, his power could have taken him down a path that would make him just a normal magician. At its base, while his ability to manipulate possibility already unlocked the mass amount of others that existed, any one of those other choices could have put him at a dead end with no means to improve further.

Kinda like selecting a skill-tree from an RPG. One mess-up at the base and the whole build you are trying to make is doomed fail; while later levels practically any choice you make will benefit you. The only difference here is that, in RPGs, you either get an item that can fix the earlier mishap or you can go back and reconfigure the tree to benefit you. Ouji probably couldn't have done that in the early stages until it reached the point where he could.

But, in regards to the ability itself; what says you? Too much or does it seem more...fitting opposed to the original idea behind his power?

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 05:50   Link #6268
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So you're dropping the idea of him being Lucifer's incarnation?
Old 2014-04-17, 06:30   Link #6269
tsunade666

his probably dropping the idea of him being a majin.

... no one comment on my idea of tamni fanfic ;_;

this is why I'm hesitating on writing tamni fanfic because of low numbers of viewers that will help expand it. its different from naruto which is everywhere in the net. I might as well plan that fic. its easier to made that one than tamni.
Old 2014-04-17, 06:54   Link #6270
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Because your ideas are pretty psychedelic and require a special audience?
Old 2014-04-17, 07:01   Link #6271
LevelSeven

Spoiler for idea:

does it sound interesting ??
Old 2014-04-17, 07:11   Link #6272
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Add a "Kyah!" At the end of their statements and I'll laugh my ass off
Old 2014-04-17, 08:49   Link #6273
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Because your ideas are pretty psychedelic and require a special audience?
eeeh? what do you mean?

I'm sure Kirei and Gil will love to see someone's suffering plus there shouldn't be always up and down in the story. That's what I believe. Its only down and stay in the middle aiming for something that is not meant to be is being greedy
Old 2014-04-17, 09:09   Link #6274
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong when you have Kirei and Gil representing your audience.
Old 2014-04-17, 10:35   Link #6275
LevelSeven

Who are kirei and gil?
Old 2014-04-17, 10:41   Link #6276
demino_hellsin
That one guy

um... a priest who is obssessed with hurting people who is appalled at the fact he's a sadist and then finds peace by discovering Mapo tofu, but not before his alternate dimensional selves attempt to destroy the world like a thousand times.

Gil is short for Gilgamesh who is a copy of the original Gilgamesh given form. Arrogant and looks down at all other living things as toys. He has no problem breaking his own toys and has problems with other people touching his toys without his permission. ALso a spoiled brat with the ability to rain deadly steel of every legendary weapon in the world as well as his own unique weapon that can rip dimensions.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:10   Link #6277
LevelSeven

and what are they in this thread? (Only questioning because im confused)
Old 2014-04-17, 11:11   Link #6278
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Um... they are from Fate Stay/Night and I believe he intends to make a crossover involving them.

Spoiler for to meet:

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2014-04-20 at 05:10.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:35   Link #6279
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Um... they are from Fate Stay/Night and I believe he intends to make a crossover involving them.
... dude... you didn't read what I wrote didn't you?

... I'm sad... >_> or should I say, as expected.

Spoiler for what I wrote or an idea for what I would like to wrote:

there is nothing there that I say I will write about FSN as a crossover (from what I remember and intended)

I just said that Kirei and Gil will appreciate my play. I try to be a script write that will put Kirei's play into shame.

Nothing FSN here. Just pure suffering.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:43   Link #6280
demino_hellsin
That one guy

welp there's a crapload of incomprehensible dimension jumping and causal upheavals and suffering so yeah. I can only see Nasuverse being injected there.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction