AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-04-17, 15:28   Link #6281
LevelSeven

again another idea:
Spoiler for useless garbage:
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 16:32   Link #6282
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Um... they are from Fate Stay/Night and I believe he intends to make a crossover involving them.

Spoiler for to meet:
...Heh...I can just hear the cries of the various AC girls when they hear this news...plus if the Royal Family decides to visit...Academy City Civil War~
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 21:41   Link #6283
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Um... they are from Fate Stay/Night and I believe he intends to make a crossover involving them.

Spoiler for to meet:
...in the words of allfictions

I'm throwing money at the screen right now.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:04   Link #6284
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
...in the words of allfictions

I'm throwing money at the screen right now.
Actually, I upgraded to throwing credit cards now.

Still no visible results though
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 01:45   Link #6285
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How many people want to see an international incident due to Touma's love life?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 01:46   Link #6286
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Oh, oh, me, me, pick me!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-18, 01:54   Link #6287
omega253

Quote:
It was bound to happen sooner or later. In a way, that could be how NT10 is, if you think about it.

I'm all for it! Let's see where this madness leads!!
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 02:14   Link #6288
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Now I peg the question on if I should do another one-shot that acts as a continuation of the previous one.

The temptation is strong, but an equal part of me really wants to leave it alone.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-18, 04:07   Link #6289
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Mez!

Anyway I've started working on a humor/parody fanfic that broadly going to a Railgun/Final Fantasy crossover, but I might make some odd jokes to do with rpgs in general, since its going to be set in online Final Fantasy themed world.

Anyway, he's a taste of what I've working on. Still very much much WIP however.

Spoiler for Railgun Loading Please wait:
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 15:37   Link #6290
MShukyDeneuve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Now I peg the question on if I should do another one-shot that acts as a continuation of the previous one.

The temptation is strong, but an equal part of me really wants to leave it alone.
The "Touma x Shizuri" one-shot???

Really, DO IT!!!
That one was an awesome one-shot. Need more ITEM, especially Mugino, especially Mugino x Touma pairing.
MShukyDeneuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 15:49   Link #6291
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Ferrett, If you absolutely don't want to continue the one-shot then don't (I wouldn't mind either or I guess), make something about them both but in a bit different context.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 18:47   Link #6292
tsunade666

Quote:
I don't the appeal on harem romcom. Sure its funny but I prefer a real story but if there is one, then I will still read it but still this is not my preference type of story.
Old 2014-04-19, 14:10   Link #6293
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Not really a fan of Harem myself. Sure they good to watch here and there but they just a tease and an inevitable rage quit when not only your favourite gal doesn't win but none of them do either. Just the male character remaining clueless... Infinite stratus anyone?

It's that reason why I'll never write a harem story ever.

But I'm rubbish at romance, so I'll try stick with one though despite there being two couple possibility. Speaking of that my story was updated today, Chapter 14 and the characters aren't able to get a break.

Radio Noise's Revelations
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9986081...Fated-Memories
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 14:42   Link #6294
LevelSeven

a ordinary day:

touma fights against a magician
accel against a kihara-scientist

through misfortune: the attacks hit the other one, means: accel hit by the spell and touma by the modified virus
still they manage to defeat their enemys

=> weeks pass by and nothing changes
=> but both of them loose the memories of some hours
=> both of them loose their power ups, means: touma looses precognition, accel cant use his wings anymore
=> slowly they loose a incresing amount of their memories (they dont know what happened the last hours)
. (more strange stuff)
=> both of them have a split personality
touma: Pre memoryloss touma, and the strangest thibg is that he has his memories from before....
accel: pre vol.3 accel, he can use his abilitys without the choker like ever,
and to top that he also has the "god" accel (his peak form with the wings) who doesnt care about anything since he is master over everything.....

=> problem: the other personalities are getting stronger while the 'originals' are vanishing.....
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 06:47   Link #6295
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well deadline hit and I got nothin'

Technically I have a plot but no idea how to write it.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2014-04-20 at 07:01.
Old 2014-04-20, 11:54   Link #6296
WiliamZ0

Just tell us ... lol

the idea is good (though, with Touma it likely happened in future)
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 16:06   Link #6297
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Just tell us ... lol

the idea is good (though, with Touma it likely happened in future)
Agreed; lay it on us demino.

besides, if we're talking about deadlines, I'm a bit more boned at the moment with my Darkness Project.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-20, 16:49   Link #6298
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well...

After Touma sees the news about him and Carissa, he gets a call. I'm still trying to decide if tbs from his parents or Carissa. The cll from his arents would entail gentle but terrifying nonchalance from his mother about the marriage, then Touya fainting, then the last thing discussed being the fact some men in black were forcing Toumabs parents into a car. Ofcourse Touma Tsukomibs with how each. Topic is successively more imortant than the last. As for Carissa's call it would be her trying to find him as she informs him that the royal family is in academy city, having borrowed a supersonic passengerplane it didn't even take half a day to arrive. Touma is told where to meet up with her and the fact his parents were already sent for since the whole meet the parents del with the royal fmily would be televised since it was sort of. Historic for royalty to marry foreign blood. So the meeting tlk about how Touma and Carissa first met and each one's arents seem to be unconciously outdoing each other in embarassing their children. Ofcourse that's after Touya gets over his nervousness of meeting royalty. When the families get in agreement that they have no problem with the marriage, Rimea protests. She says she does not approve of the union. When asked why, she only walks up to Touma and gives him a deep kiss before she declares that shebs in love with him. Cameras flash and the hall turns into chaos.

Ofcourse I'd write a Rimea chapter to explain how those circumstances came about.
Old 2014-04-20, 17:31   Link #6299
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

wait Carissa x Touma? Sweet!!!!!!!!! I've wanted to see a fic about that for awhile now.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 18:51   Link #6300
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Well...

After Touma sees the news about him and Carissa, he gets a call. I'm still trying to decide if tbs from his parents or Carissa. The cll from his arents would entail gentle but terrifying nonchalance from his mother about the marriage, then Touya fainting, then the last thing discussed being the fact some men in black were forcing Toumabs parents into a car. Ofcourse Touma Tsukomibs with how each. Topic is successively more imortant than the last. As for Carissa's call it would be her trying to find him as she informs him that the royal family is in academy city, having borrowed a supersonic passengerplane it didn't even take half a day to arrive. Touma is told where to meet up with her and the fact his parents were already sent for since the whole meet the parents del with the royal fmily would be televised since it was sort of. Historic for royalty to marry foreign blood. So the meeting tlk about how Touma and Carissa first met and each one's arents seem to be unconciously outdoing each other in embarassing their children. Ofcourse that's after Touya gets over his nervousness of meeting royalty. When the families get in agreement that they have no problem with the marriage, Rimea protests. She says she does not approve of the union. When asked why, she only walks up to Touma and gives him a deep kiss before she declares that shebs in love with him. Cameras flash and the hall turns into chaos.

Ofcourse I'd write a Rimea chapter to explain how those circumstances came about.
Demino, I oughtta slap you for all those times you said you're work wasn't good.

Seriously, next time I hear it, I'mma virtual slap you so hard you're computer will shut down. Because is just plain beautiful! We need stuff like this on FF.net and you hording those thoughts to yourself or those of us on here should be a crime.

I might be bloating this up too much, but shit man people will jump on this story in a heartbeat! Hell, it's not even written yet and I'm already jumping on this!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction