AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 06:12   Link #6321
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Chapter 15 Radio noise's revelations (2) are out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9986081...Fated-Memories
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 11:40   Link #6322
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Stop me before I do something stupid but KamijouXKonori?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:47   Link #6323
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
it is always good to be creative. go for it.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 18:00   Link #6324
omega253

Quote:
You call it 'stupid', but we call it creative!

Go for it~.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 05:25   Link #6325
LevelSeven

This story happens during the sister experiment....

accel is sitting in his home, being bored because of live and blablabla....
he drinks coffee, sleeps, surfs inside the internet, watchs tv, drinks coffee, sleeps, goes to the toilet, he sleeps, drinks coffee, eats, watchs tv, surfs inside the internet while he drinks coffee, and every possible fusion of this options....

someone knocks against his door.....
*opening the door* a woman which is badly injured is before him....
"Please help her" she gives a small kid (1-2 MONTHS old) into his arms
SPLASH!!
her body turns into water, she is dead, even the clothes are transformed....

the baby starts to cry and what should accel do now?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 16:13   Link #6326
Narrator 1
Master of Ellipsis

At long last, Chapter 6 of TAMSnM is out. Man, that took much longer than I initially intended. Just a few more days, and it would have been a whole year since Chapters 4 and 5. As always, link is the picture in the sig.
Old 2014-04-28, 06:35   Link #6327
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, since I'm bored and with an idea or two, how about a change of pace and I set up a little challenge for someone?

You can thank Demino for the idea in his one-shot of pre-memory loss Touma for this one. I just don't have it in me to write this idea in my head out and figured I'd pass it along.

Challenge: Let's give Misfortune a living form...yes, as in a person who embodies misfortune. By that, though, I mean it is someone who causes misfortune on others by just her presence alone and is completely immune to misfortune herself. Let's also go out on a limb here and say its a woman, though the writer is free to decide on her appearance.

She could be a woman who the traits which fit the taste of a certain unfortunate guy we all know about. She could be a little girl around Fremea's age or she could be at the middle point and be around the age of Mikoto. Whoever decides to write this is free to decide her appearance and the like.

Going further, let's also say one of her negative traits is that she's a bit of a sadist and becomes really attached to the 'toys' she decides to invoke her power on. At this point, I think you can see where exactly I'm going with this; but I'll say it anyway. Basically, her favorite toy to play with is Touma...and now he finally gets to meet the embodied form of Misfortune in all her feminine glory.

At which point, we have an overly affectionate woman/girl who is very clingy to our unfortunate teen.

Uhoh.

Don't tell me, I forgot to mention nobody else can see her.

Yup.

Lot's of confusion, hilarity, and mentions of the 4th wall being broken?

Most likely.

Bring it on.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 07:08   Link #6328
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Well...

After Touma sees the news about him and Carissa, he gets a call. I'm still trying to decide if tbs from his parents or Carissa. The cll from his arents would entail gentle but terrifying nonchalance from his mother about the marriage, then Touya fainting, then the last thing discussed being the fact some men in black were forcing Toumabs parents into a car. Ofcourse Touma Tsukomibs with how each. Topic is successively more imortant than the last. As for Carissa's call it would be her trying to find him as she informs him that the royal family is in academy city, having borrowed a supersonic passengerplane it didn't even take half a day to arrive. Touma is told where to meet up with her and the fact his parents were already sent for since the whole meet the parents del with the royal fmily would be televised since it was sort of. Historic for royalty to marry foreign blood. So the meeting tlk about how Touma and Carissa first met and each one's arents seem to be unconciously outdoing each other in embarassing their children. Ofcourse that's after Touya gets over his nervousness of meeting royalty. When the families get in agreement that they have no problem with the marriage, Rimea protests. She says she does not approve of the union. When asked why, she only walks up to Touma and gives him a deep kiss before she declares that shebs in love with him. Cameras flash and the hall turns into chaos.

Ofcourse I'd write a Rimea chapter to explain how those circumstances came about.
A lurker here!
I'd love to see how the Queen react to all of this consider she somewhat like the melodrama thing.
Like this.
Quote:
However, that was not what caught Queen Elizard’s interest.
“Dammit!! Something that delicious was going on not too long ago!? There had to have been things going on there on the level of pulling a picture of your lover from your pocket and saying you’re going to marry her once the war is over!! Am I just fated to miss out on the best parts!?”
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 07:14   Link #6329
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I....can totally see her doing something along those lines.

Poor Queeny, always missing out. XD

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-28, 07:19   Link #6330
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh she won't miss it. She has a front row seat >.>
Old 2014-04-28, 07:23   Link #6331
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

True, but it's still funny to imagine if she wasn't there and this happened. I can already picture her just raving like a nut-job if she wasn't.

But, seeing as how she is there, the impact is lost; but a guy like me finds amusement where he can.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-28, 07:34   Link #6332
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
True, but it's still funny to imagine if she wasn't there and this happened. I can already picture her just raving like a nut-job if she wasn't.

But, seeing as how she is there, the impact is lost; but a guy like me finds amusement where he can.
The fact that she is there can cause all kind of shanenigans, like throwing each of her daughters a Curtana clone and watch duked it out. Then throwing in Knight Leader and Acqua( "They are your sisters in law now. Do something!") and finally when Touma try to sneak away, she proceed to throw him in there with her super strength.
Quote:
"Your Mistress and your bride are fighting over there, Join in!"
"She is not my Mistress!Damn it!Uwahhhh!!"
Rimea:"You came to rescue me. That's so sweet."
Carissa:" You are on her side ?How could you !?"*cue explosions*
Acqua:"Seem like you are the roots of the problem again. Right-hand boy."
Touma:"Stop calling that weird nickname. Fukoudaaaaa!!"
And she picked up popcorn and enjoy the show. With the Archbishop via a live stream through Elizard's phone.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 07:37   Link #6333
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
"Your Mistress and your bride are fighting over there, Join in!"
"She is not my Mistress!Damn it!Uwahhhh!!"
Rimea:"You came to rescue me. That's so sweet."
Carissa:" You are on her side ?How could you !?"*cue explosions*
Acqua:"Seem like you are the roots of the problem again. Right-hand boy."
Touma:"Stop calling that weird nickname. Fukoudaaaaa!!"
This.

This is beautiful. XD

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:04   Link #6334
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anyway was doing some plotting and I'm curious. Does Konori's room mate have a boyfriend or something?
Old 2014-04-28, 08:14   Link #6335
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Okay, since I'm bored and with an idea or two, how about a change of pace and I set up a little challenge for someone?

You can thank Demino for the idea in his one-shot of pre-memory loss Touma for this one. I just don't have it in me to write this idea in my head out and figured I'd pass it along.

Challenge: Let's give Misfortune a living form...yes, as in a person who embodies misfortune. By that, though, I mean it is someone who causes misfortune on others by just her presence alone and is completely immune to misfortune herself. Let's also go out on a limb here and say its a woman, though the writer is free to decide on her appearance.

She could be a woman who the traits which fit the taste of a certain unfortunate guy we all know about. She could be a little girl around Fremea's age or she could be at the middle point and be around the age of Mikoto. Whoever decides to write this is free to decide her appearance and the like.

Going further, let's also say one of her negative traits is that she's a bit of a sadist and becomes really attached to the 'toys' she decides to invoke her power on. At this point, I think you can see where exactly I'm going with this; but I'll say it anyway. Basically, her favorite toy to play with is Touma...and now he finally gets to meet the embodied form of Misfortune in all her feminine glory.

At which point, we have an overly affectionate woman/girl who is very clingy to our unfortunate teen.

Uhoh.

Don't tell me, I forgot to mention nobody else can see her.

Yup.

Lot's of confusion, hilarity, and mentions of the 4th wall being broken?

Most likely.

Bring it on.
Make it so that she's a bit of a an S and M. The reason she's so sadistic is because Touma always always trigger other girls flags but never bothered to trigger hers.

However, in truth she's just lonely.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:21   Link #6336
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Anyway was doing some plotting and I'm curious. Does Konori's room mate have a boyfriend or something?
I think she does, but I'm not precisely sure.

It's worth a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Make it so that she's a bit of a an S and M. The reason she's so sadistic is because Touma always always trigger other girls flags but never bothered to trigger hers.

However, in truth she's just lonely.
I'm not gonna be the one writing it, I'm just putting up as a challenge for anyone who's willing to accept it.

If I had it in me, I'd write it myself. Sadly, I don't, so someone else's creative mind should take the helm this time around. Besides, I did my Challenge with The Price We Pay.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:23   Link #6337
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I read on wiki that she comments about being busy with her love life but have found no explicit statement of her being in a relationship. Gathering info right now XD

Also, is Konori deredere for the guy she likes or controlled about the whole thing?
Old 2014-04-28, 08:26   Link #6338
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

One step ahead of me Demino. XD

Hmm....I...think she was a bit more controlled about it; though I could be wrong. I'd have to re-watch the episode, but I'm pretty sure she was pretty clearheaded about the whole thing.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-04-28, 08:34   Link #6339
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I'm not gonna be the one writing it, I'm just putting up as a challenge for anyone who's willing to accept it.

If I had it in me, I'd write it myself. Sadly, I don't, so someone else's creative mind should take the helm this time around. Besides, I did my Challenge with The Price We Pay.
Right now I'm trying to get back to the writing world so I don't think I can do it. Yet.

Besides, the crackier the pairings, the more likely I'll give it a shot. (Currently writing a Nanoha snip involving Yuuno and the Infinity Library )
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 08:39   Link #6340
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Right now I'm trying to get back to the writing world so I don't think I can do it. Yet.
Meh, someone will come around to doing it eventually...maybe...possibly....hopefully.

Quote:
Besides, the crackier the pairings, the more likely I'll give it a shot. (Currently writing a Nanoha snip involving Yuuno and the Infinity Library )
Hey, I'm a fan of any man/woman who decides to be a trend setter. I've been shipping Touma/Mugino for a year now and got a few supporters from it too.

Case-in-point; trend setters are what make fanfiction great. Because they bring some new flavor into the mix; which in tern makes everything all the sweeter.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction