AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-23, 00:58   Link #61
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i read till vol 3. Imari appeared in Vol 3 and she was a student of the branch school(people who failed). MC and crew went to the beach and the branch school was located there so Imari appeared there, her partner is apparently a ninja.
i knew!!! ppl that lost went to a branch school XD since i was surprised she was at vol 3...and kinda surprised w/ her ninja outfit XD
i find the colored beach pic funny *looks at yurie* XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:00   Link #62
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
i knew!!! ppl that lost went to a branch school XD since i was surprised she was at vol 3...and kinda surprised w/ her ninja outfit XD
i find the colored beach pic funny *looks at yurie* XD
Lol, Mountain, Mountain, mountain, Everest, mountain, ............*blade jabs my eye*
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:01   Link #63
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
that everest!!!
question..why you picked this up??was it coz of the manga version??coz i found lately..the series i had people do like kenshin,this,shinmai out of nowhere got the LN running
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:14   Link #64
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
that everest!!!
question..why you picked this up??was it coz of the manga version??coz i found lately..the series i had people do like kenshin,this,shinmai out of nowhere got the LN running
Once upon a time.

....i was in my local kinokuniya store looking at DAL books and others when i looked at this book, i then read half-way thought it was nice, bought it, went home, finished it, liked it, rushed my DAL 6 translation, then asked NoM@n for the page he stopped, finished DAL 6, started translating this, opened forum, and now this is the present.


The End
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:17   Link #65
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Once upon a time.

....i was in my local kinokuniya store looking at DAL books and others when i looked at this book, i then read half-way thought it was nice, bought it, went home, finished it, liked it, rushed my DAL 6 translation, then asked NoM@n for the page he stopped, finished DAL 6, started translating this, opened forum, and now this is the present.


The End
nice XD btw do you have the Tanpen Special?
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:17   Link #66
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Humanity started in the plains of Africa. Plains. Plains also sustain life through agriculture. Culture rose and developed because of it. Don't be fooled by the cold unforgiving hills! Remember our roots! Remember what made us who we are!
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:20   Link #67
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
nice XD btw do you have the Tanpen Special?
what is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Humanity started in the plains of Africa. Plains. Plains also sustain life through agriculture. Culture rose and developed because of it. Don't be fooled by the cold unforgiving hills! Remember our roots! Remember what made us who we are!
.....huh? where did this come from.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:21   Link #68
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
what is that?



.....huh? where did this come from.
im not sure..probably like extra/side ch or something..i just got it from public raws
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:24   Link #69
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
im not sure..probably like extra/side ch or something..i just got it from public raws
i only have the book, nothing else. And I think Vol 4 should be coming out soon.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 01:30   Link #70
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i only have the book, nothing else. And I think Vol 4 should be coming out soon.
yea should be for next month..no image yet though
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 06:14   Link #71
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
does imari comes back i really liked her
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:00   Link #72
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
does imari comes back i really liked her
she comes back on Vol 3 and then disappears at the end. It would be nice if she would come out more often but, she is away from the main school.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:13   Link #73
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
she comes back on Vol 3 and then disappears at the end. It would be nice if she would come out more often but, she is away from the main school.
Oh, I thought you were going to keep that a secret until you reach volume 3 lol.

Btw. Lealith is mine so you cant have her!
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:15   Link #74
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Oh, I thought you were going to keep that a secret until you reach volume 3 lol.

Btw. Lealith is mine so you cant have her!
That'll be far away lol. In response i am keeping my mouth shut with Vol 2 lol

go ahead, you can have lealith............
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:17   Link #75
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
That'll be far away lol. In response i am keeping my mouth shut with Vol 2 lol

go ahead, you can have lealith............
Seriously? So there's a heroine you prefer over Lealith? I wonder who it is...
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:18   Link #76
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
That's already known by many people before so i thinks it's not that big of a deal to spoil it.
pfftt who care about lealith, yurie is the way to go
btw. if i didn't read this thread, i'd still call her lilith by now.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:21   Link #77
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Seriously? So there's a heroine you prefer over Lealith? I wonder who it is...
Hmm........Usa-sensei ♪?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
That's already known by many people before so i thinks it's not that big of a deal to spoil it.
pfftt who care about lealith, yurie is the way to go
btw. if i didn't read this thread, i'd still call her lilith by now.
i thought it was lilith too until i check around some jap forums.......*Shiver*...those sites are scary dude...
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:21   Link #78
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Hmm........Usa-sensei ♪?


i thought it was lilith too until i check around some jap forums.......*Shiver*...those sites are scary dude...
Lol, you super M.

Oh, the absolute duo thread in 2chan? I was the one that made that thread months ago lol. Though I cant post there anymore because of the ip blockage they started.
http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1371904293/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
That's already known by many people before so i thinks it's not that big of a deal to spoil it.
pfftt who care about lealith, yurie is the way to go
btw. if i didn't read this thread, i'd still call her lilith by now.
Same. I initially spelled her Lilith too.
Its funny how Tooru's name and moves relates to Norse mythologies, but the terminology uses its name from the Bible as a reference.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:23   Link #79
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Same. I initially spelled her Lilith too.
Its funny how Tooru's name and moves relates to Norse mythologies, but the terminology uses its name from the Bible as a reference.
i am guessing gungnir to appear next volume since its probably Hotaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol, you super M.
if there is love, there is pain.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 07:28   Link #80
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol, you super M.

Oh, the absolute duo in 2chan thread? I was the one that made that thread months ago lol. Though I cant post there anymore because of the ip blockage they started.
http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1371904293/



Same. I initially spelled her Lilith too.
Its funny how Tooru's name and moves relates to Norse mythologies, but the terminology uses its name from the Bible as a reference.
just fake your Ip and post as normal.
I'd keep myself from that, for all we know, in the next vol there may be Norse references.
I'd like to see how the author present Gungnir if that's the case, reading Nibelungen and Index have twisted my concept.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, school

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.