AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-10-19, 16:13   Link #21821
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
You know, jokes work when they got a basis, but ah,lol. No, Kallen slapped Lelouch's hot panties, it is up to HER if she will LET Lelouch rider her awesome guren-field. So ah, it is Lelouch's ultimate desire ultimately, not Kallen's, unless like Loli said, i watched a different turn too.

Though point is. They both want to get to each other's pants. Yeah, Lelouch proposing-sex to a girl, and her sticking her tongue and getting the same tongue-affection in Turn 22? Yeah, even if some people cannot admit it is "canon" (blind, whatever) at least, the show shows they are sex-driven canon. PERIOD.
Fuck yes, i love my ship.

p.s yvj - Old times, old times. ; D
Geez peekaydee, aren't you the one that was getting on Sol's butt for splitting hairs (nitpicking)? I would say the same about you Loli except...well, you said it was a joke reply so I guess you didn't mean it seriously (not too much anyway ) I mean, c'mon, it's a joke. And while jokes may have a bit of truth to them they also have bit of un-truth to them. That's what makes them jokes.

Unless of course you were joking too.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 16:18   Link #21822
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Geez peekaydee, aren't you the one that was getting on Sol's butt for splitting hairs (nitpicking)? I would say the same about you Loli except...well, you said it was a joke reply so I guess you didn't mean it seriously (not too much anyway ) I mean, c'mon, it's a joke. And while jokes may have a bit of truth to them they also have bit of un-truth to them. That's what makes them jokes.

Except your jokes, are always non-funny, that is the point.
My "argument" with Sol (which btw, honestly, i did not even go to the Shirley thread to see his last or non last reply, it was way too irrelevant in the end, so w/e) is irrelevant. You just tried to downgrade Kallen again, while claiming it was a "joke."
You actually, might have had true intentions about this particular "joke," but no one (or at least, i and as i can see other people too) believes you anymore, when you come to Kallen thread. And given your history, i cannot blame anyone about that. Your burned a lot of cards, lot of cards around this place.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 16:29   Link #21823
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Except your jokes, are always non-funny, that is the point.
My "argument" with Sol (which btw, honestly, i did not even go to the Shirley thread to see his last or non last reply, it was way too irrelevant in the end, so w/e) is irrelevant. You just tried to downgrade Kallen again, while claiming it was a "joke."
You actually, might have had true intentions about this particular "joke," but no one (or at least, i and as i can see other people too) believes you anymore, when you come to Kallen thread. And given your history, i cannot blame anyone about that. Your burned a lot of cards, lot of cards around this place.
You seriously think I was trying to downgrade her?

Look, I can assure you I was NOT trying to downgrade her. I know I've had my rage explosions in the past, but that was a genuine attempt at humor. Ah, but now having read the rest of your post I see your point. Fine, it seems I'm no longer welcome here. I'll leave now, and I'll pray that some day I can regain everyone's trust and respect.

Peace out.
Old 2009-10-19, 16:35   Link #21824
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
You seriously think I was trying to downgrade her?

Look, I can assure you I was NOT trying to downgrade her. I know I've had my rage explosions in the past, but that was a genuine attempt at humor. Ah, but now having read the rest of your post I see your point. Fine, it seems I'm no longer welcome here. I'll leave now, and I'll pray that some day I can regain everyone's trust and respect.

Peace out.
I talked about myself, and what i have identified by other posts, don't act like a drama queen "zomg everyone hates me!!1", when ultimately YOU brought this upon yourself, with your nasty rage outbursts. Srsly, if you WANT for people to like you in THIS thread, then KEEP OUT your lame-vomiting-jokes about Kallen. Do not act butthurt, when again YOU brought this on yourself. /and please, Kalulu fans are way too cool to hate someone, they just lol with their non-canon ignorance. Cool people will always stay cool.

And now, that the drama store is closed, we should focus on on-topicness again. Blade, wry, where are you? Bring a subject up pal.
Old 2009-10-19, 16:44   Link #21825
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Jokes are fun when we know people are joking.
Now coming for someone who seems to think of the girl as a skank anyway, the whole "she wants to get into lulu's pants loooooolahahahahaha" doesn't sound really funny.

So yeah.

No, let us remind that Lelouch was the one who had the hots for her, both emotionally and physically, and this while their journey together began at the first episode and finished at the last one.

Kallen is the only girl who wasn't tie to him post serie and yet she is the one who get the greatest devellopment with him. We got everything between them; Knowledge, ignorance, curiosity, friendship, desire, treason, angst, and finally sacrifice.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff there. Really, replace the main plot by some kind of teen serie scanerio (OTH, Greek, whatever) and you get those two as the main stream, the main couple of the serie, eyeing each other, to proud to admit it, hooking up, breaking, bickering, leaousing...
All those stuff which are keeping most people interest in basic scenarios.

And to crown the whole thing, aside from the romance plot, we even have two people existing of their own. Lelouch cause he is well, Lelouch, and Kallen being the pilot, the bodyguard, the girl who saved him countless time.

This pairing was made of win.
Oh and for the Shirley thread question, about Kallen, in turn 13 he gave her the most honest and thankful smile ever. For me, this arigato smile was worth all his smiles he gave to his whole bunch of friends at Ashford. Didn't wish to bring Kallen in Shirley thread, so yeah. She got her smile, and so much more.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 16:46   Link #21826
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I talked about myself, and what i have identified by other posts, don't act like a drama queen "zomg everyone hates me!!1", when ultimately YOU brought this upon yourself, with your nasty rage outbursts. Srsly, if you WANT for people to like you in THIS thread, then KEEP OUT your lame-vomiting-jokes about Kallen. Do not act butthurt, when again YOU brought this on yourself. /and please, Kalulu fans are way too cool to hate someone, they just lol with their non-canon ignorance. Cool people will always stay cool.

And now, that the drama store is closed, we should focus on on-topicness again. Blade, wry, where are you? Bring a subject up pal.
Sorry, drama story is NOT closed. Look, I was going to leave because apparently I can't even make a joke in this thread without people jumping down my throat. I really don't think there was anything malicious about the joke I made (not like my previous "vomiting" joke) I mean, how is it worse than Loli's sig that's basically calling out two other Lelouch pairings and saying that they're overrated?
Old 2009-10-19, 16:52   Link #21827
peekaydee
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, drama story is NOT closed. Look, I was going to leave because apparently I can't even make a joke in this thread without people jumping down my throat. I really don't think there was anything malicious about the joke I made (not like my previous "vomiting" joke) I mean, how is it worse than Loli's sig that's basically calling out two other Lelouch pairings and saying that they're overrated?
People are not jumping down your throat, i am, cause i am not afraid to call your bull. Because i can see it. (oh dec4 too jumps, wonder why} and actually, everyone is a bit "humm" when you post, partly cause even your honest jokes, are controversial. And honestly, what are you even doing in this thread, when you have admitted, you dislike the chara, and the pairing that comes with it? You just want to stir drama, under the facade of your innocent jokes.
Well, for every facade that IS obvious, i will call you out. Sorry, can't go against my nature.
As for Loli, she never went to Shirley thread to tell everyone nice-words, to call Shirley in certain other nice words, and to give someone a certain other nasty rep.

which is bringing me up to my original point, when people do jump to behaviors like this, it is because they ain't cool. What can you say?
Old 2009-10-19, 17:05   Link #21828
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
People are not jumping down your throat, i am, cause i am not afraid to call your bull. Because i can see it. (oh dec4 too jumps, wonder why}
Okay, that's you, dec4, and Loli actually. Three people. I think that's a good amount to justify my saying people are jumping down my throat.

Quote:
and actually, everyone is a bit "humm" when you post, partly cause even your honest jokes, are controversial. And honestly, what are you even doing in this thread, when you have admitted, you dislike the chara, and the pairing that comes with it? You just want to stir drama, under the facade of your innocent jokes.
Well, for everyone facade, i will call you out. Sorry, can't go against my nature.
All right I know I'm a crazy S.O.B. we've acknowledged that, but I don't think it's that I hate Kallen it's that sometimes I can angry at the attitudes at some of the Kallen, which, I know, is stricly my problem and I have no right to rage on the Kallen thread for it. Also I am beginning to realize how my "joke" could have been seen as controversial or offensive and I assure it was not intentional and any offense I gave was on a subconcious level.

Quote:
As for Loli, she never went to Shirley thread to tell everyone nice-words, to call Shirley in certain other nice words, and to give someone a certain other nasty rep.
No, instead she has a sig that is visible for everyone to see on every thread she's ever posted in. Oh, and in reference to that I'd like to quote something she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Jokes are fun when we know people are joking.
Now coming for someone who seems to think of the girl as a skank anyway, the whole "she wants to get into lulu's pants loooooolahahahahaha" doesn't sound really funny.
Well, maybe I think the same thing about your sig. Since you are a Kalulu fan and you have shown your dislike for Shirlulu and CluClu (or at least their fans) in the past, maybe I think there's more to your sig than just a harmless joke. Maybe I find it *gasp* controversial.

Quote:
which is bringing me up to my original point, when people do jump to behaviors like this, it is because they ain't cool. What can you say?
If you're talking about my behavior in the past with my rage explosions, I agree with you. That wasn't cool of me. Now I'm trying to move past that, but since this isn't a one-time I know it's going to be extremely hard for you all to believe and accept that I'm not going to bash the hell out of Kallen. But by God I'm going to try to be a nice guy.
Old 2009-10-19, 17:19   Link #21829
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Well, maybe I think the same thing about your sig. Since you are a Kalulu fan and you have shown your dislike for Shirlulu and CluClu (or at least their fans) in the past, maybe I think there's more to your sig than just a harmless joke. Maybe I find it *gasp* controversial.
Oh yeah, sure, I already called Shirley and C.C., who are two characters I like (though I don't really care about Shirley. Only episode 14 and Turn 3 made me care for her, but yeah, I do like C.C., whatever you are trying to imply) nice things like "slut" or stuff like that. And yeah I dislike CC's fans with a passion, that's why I'm perfectly fine with a few of them.

So yeah of course, my sig is a terrible offense for those fictional characters and for their fans. I guess parodies with KY involving him saying to Jesus he thinks muslims have better ideas is insulting for catholic people as well then.

Please, don't try to find a safe path à la "Bouuh I did that but she did this !"; You are the one always trying to downgrade Kallen's character, even I, or Yvj, who were, in the past, of those people always trying to get things to go better, have noticed that your jokes aren't jokes anymore. So yeah, either you assume the fact people can't take you in a funny way anymore, either you continue to debate and drive the off topic away, but that will be without me.

I'm tired wasting time, and wasting pages of this thread deducated to Kallen, trying to talk to haters who are just that, haters.

Now we are in Kallen's thread and Kallen's fans wouldn't want to see it closed. If you dislike her chara you are invited to join hate group in others part of the web, unless you want to discuss your disliking of her but that would mean recognize that which...well.
We don't want to see this thread closed anyway, so since in the past, noone of us actually reported you for all the nice things you said (and we even tried to avoid that) if you respect that, at least a bit, you'll stop those complain or do so through PM or whatever, in an other place. That's it.

Old 2009-10-19, 17:20   Link #21830
peekaydee
Banned

With that said, back on topic, in the rank of 10, how many points would someone give to Kalulu as canon?
Old 2009-10-19, 17:22   Link #21831
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
With that said, back on topic, in the rank of 10, how many points would someone give to Kalulu as canon?
I'll say what I said above

No, let us remind that Lelouch was the one who had the hots for her, both emotionally and physically, and this while their journey together began at the first episode and finished at the last one.

Kallen is the only girl who wasn't tie to him post serie and yet she is the one who get the greatest devellopment with him. We got everything between them; Knowledge, ignorance, curiosity, friendship, desire, treason, angst, and finally sacrifice.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff there. Really, replace the main plot by some kind of teen serie scanerio (OTH, Greek, whatever) and you get those two as the main stream, the main couple of the serie, eyeing each other, to proud to admit it, hooking up, breaking, bickering, jelousing...
All those stuff which are keeping most people interest in basic scenarios.

And to crown the whole thing, aside from the romance plot, we even have two people existing of their own. Lelouch cause he is well, Lelouch, and Kallen being the pilot, the bodyguard, the girl who saved him countless time.

We just miss the words actually. The confession through the words, but actions speak louder than words and with everything we got in season 2 and the final blow...

I'd say 9,5 :P

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2009-10-19 at 17:34.
Old 2009-10-19, 17:23   Link #21832
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I'm being perfectly honest here.

eh, make it 8.5

EDIT: BTW Loli, did you say "deducated"? That's awesome. A mix between dedicated and educated
Old 2009-10-19, 17:28   Link #21833
peekaydee
Banned

I am being perfectly honest and reasonable here. I am giving it a 10. For the sole reason, it was never crystal as canon, and yet, it caused so many outrages in other fanbases, that even if it was crystal-canon, it would not achieve that.
For that sole reason, i give it a 10/10. /apart from the other stuff Loli said too of course, i am being cold-calculating here though.
Old 2009-10-20, 01:59   Link #21834
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:

I mean, if you really count, Lelouch had the most memorable moments concerning his lovelife with her. Sure, he spends more time with C.C, but half of the time he spends with C.C involves her lying down on a couch, munching a pizza and hugging the doll. Shirley might have had a decent shot, but she doesn't spend enough time with Lelouch to fully understand him.

Kallen, however... Well, the fact that she is the leader of Lelouch's personal KMF unit shows how much Lelouch trusts her. When Lelouch was about to inject refrain into his system, who stopped him? Kallen. Who got asked to return to Ashford together with Lelouch? Kallen. Who did Lelouch repeatedly tell to live, and protected her from his own dangerous plans? Kallen.

My god, if that doesn't spell canon, I don't know what does.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 02:24   Link #21835
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
To tell you the truth, what Lelouch and Kallen had, was more strictly professional. When Lelouch tried to advance with Kallen, she refused him as he was clearly out of his mind. Also, both of them seem to have no depth to their relation. We barely see either of them dream, or think about each other romantically.

I think, both of them were sort of playful, but their goals were more important. Also, Kallen looked at Lelouch like a leader, more than a lover. The writer's should have patched her up with Suzaku. Just imagine the sex . Going inappropriate here. I apologize.

Last edited by HollowScar; 2009-10-20 at 02:58.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 02:36   Link #21836
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
To tell you the truth, what Lelouch and Kallen had, was more strictly professional. When Lelouch tried to advance with Kallen, she refused him as he was clearly out of his mind. Also, both of them seem to have no depth to their relation. We barely see either of them dream, or think about each other romantically.

I think, both of them were sort of playful, but their goals were more important. Also, Kallen looked at Lelouch like a leader, more than a lover. The writer's should have patched her up with Suzaku. Just imagine the sex . Going inappropriate here. I apologize.
Oh come on, perhaps at the start of their relationship, it was entirely platonic, but even after mid-S1, it can be seen that their relationship had progressed far more from that. And I don't see how refusing someone who at the time is depressed and psychotic can be seen as not wanting him... She wants it, you can tell by her quivering lips, but not in that method. And we never see them think about each other romantically? Are you shitting me? Would Lelouch have risked the destruction of his entire army just for the sake of one person who he only thought about platonically?

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 02:58   Link #21837
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
I mean that sure there was maybe a something there, but their goals and cause came first, for which reason they could not take their relationship to the next level. Lelouch already had Shirley, who was sort of official to him, and with whom, the romantic relationship is more evident. Kallen did have some of her moment's, but she wanted to look at Lelouch as Zero, more than a lover.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 03:19   Link #21838
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
except that he already gives up on any procepect of a relationship with Shirley in season 1
she wasnt offcially his either, even though she loved him even before the show started

the romantic relationship between him and Shirley is not any more evident, just more simplistic, since its in a highschool environment where teenage boyfriend girlfriend relationships are more common
his relationship with kallen is mostly (MOSTLY) centered around his life as zero (read: his real life) and people DO have battlefield relationships (especially in mecha anime)
as for they both caring more about their goals then the development of romance, i'd agree with you if those terms were exclusive most of the time
they were both fighting for the same general thing, and their lives depended on each other, which is actually a PLUS in developing a relationship rather then pushing them away
and the only time when their goals DO conflict (zero-requiem) its because lelouch exclusively pushes kallen away for the stated purpose of protecting her

as for the "there was maybe something there"
kallen remains to the end of the show the only girl lelouch actually showed an interest in (saying "he was out of his mind" is bullshit, he was depressed, and was looking for something to make him feel good)
the only girl who made him repeatedly place ABOVE his plans (aside from nunnaly)

so with all do respect, i completely disagree with you

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-10-20 at 03:59.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 03:20   Link #21839
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i would definately have to agree with Paladinoras that Kalulu was the only true couple where by the end both characters reciprocated each others feelings.

with CC they were only together out of obligation
with Shirley it was only Shirley loving Lelouch
but with Kallen Lelouch loved her probably the 2nd most if not equally the most (first being his love for his sister)

also bladeofdarkness you have made a great point.
Old 2009-10-20, 04:36   Link #21840
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
but she wanted to look at Lelouch as Zero, more than a lover.
Have to disagree with that. During the first 6 episodes of R2, one can make that assumption. After turn 7 to the end of R2, we all saw the change in Kallen's feelings(For Lelouch too). Which was an part of her development toward Lelouch(understanding him as well).

Very noticeable during turn 19 for both characters. Turn 21, Kallen wouldn't move on from him without an answer. Not something she never said before when Lelouch was still Zero. And turn 22 completely throws Kallen looking at Lelouch as Zero out the window when he became emperor.