AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-01, 03:26   Link #321
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nr View Post
I personally think there is no way they be able to do 13 episodes
Which is the problem, yes.
It might be split-cour somehow, who knows
Old 2014-10-01, 03:37   Link #322
Mr Nr

Quote:
Which is the problem, yes.
It might be split-cour somehow, who knows
Yeah could be. I don't know how well 8-Bit is with two cour shows (the only anime I've watched they've done is Yama no Susume). It's just that given it's popularity and given it's been like I believe a year and half I think they've actually green lighted this anime (not announced mind you they've announced even before the actual visual novel came so they didn't knew what sort of strange beast they've created) they've got to have something that is actually really good. I mean hey for all we know they might have been just had meetings for the year just figuring out how to adapt this.
Old 2014-10-01, 07:33   Link #323
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Just cut the long common route shorter >_>
I mean, it's not like that most of it were that important
Old 2014-10-01, 07:45   Link #324
Mr Nr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Just cut the long common route shorter >_>
I mean, it's not like that most of it were that important
Even though there are some scenes that are mostly just more comedic moments, you be surprise how many of those scenes are actually quite important not only for character development but also foreshadowing. I mean I've just reread the beginning and there was this one line (won't say who and what) that has different meaning once you knew said character, and originally that line could be interpreted as pointless. Point being is that whilst they can cut some scenes a lot of them are important in the long run.
Old 2014-10-01, 08:05   Link #325
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nr View Post
Even though there are some scenes that are mostly just more comedic moments, you be surprise how many of those scenes are actually quite important not only for character development but also foreshadowing. I mean I've just reread the beginning and there was this one line (won't say who and what) that has different meaning once you knew said character, and originally that line could be interpreted as pointless. Point being is that whilst they can cut some scenes a lot of them are important in the long run.
I have read Kajitsu 3 years ago and reread it before starting Rakuen one year ago and i know quite well that the majority of the common route is not much needed, even if it's for (very minor) character development
(like Maguro Man, the shark pouch/wallet , trying to scare Yumiko scene etc.)

In fact for the actual character development , you actually needed to read the character individual routes for that (or the Kajitsu prologue in Rakuen)

Of course there are essential scenes in the common route but those were very obvious, like the choices that lead into a heroine route
Old 2014-10-01, 08:32   Link #326
Mr Nr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I have read Kajitsu 3 years ago and reread it before starting Rakuen one year ago and i know quite well that the majority of the common route is not much needed, even if it's for (very minor) character development
(like Maguro Man, the shark pouch/wallet , trying to scare Yumiko scene etc.)

In fact for the actual character development , you actually needed to read the character individual routes for that (or the Kajitsu prologue in Rakuen)

Of course there are essential scenes in the common route but those were very obvious, like the choices that lead into a heroine route
Hm true true. I don't know. Personally I feel like the to do the common route justice they have to do it slowly to not only introduce the characters but also for the heroines themselves getting used to Yuuji so I say 10 episodes at the very least. I don't know it just might be because I like some of the comedic scenes so much that I hope they won't do just all the important scenes. I mean from what people has said about the pre-airing is that it was rather faithful, but then again it was only the first episode. I'm still personally trying to wrap my brain in how they will adapt this. I mean this has got to be the most complicated visual novel adaption yet.
Old 2014-10-01, 09:38   Link #327
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
It's only like 13 episodes, I think.
Don't get your hopes up, there's a possibility it'll be the canon route mentioned in the latter two games, rather than an omnibus thing like YnS or a specific heroine route.

I'm kinda scared they might just do Yumiko's though.
If they plan to adapt Meikyuu and Rakuen later, making this "common route" is the only option. But making it still means adapting most of every heroine route.

And a lot of fans will be raging if they cut Common route much. But IMHO they will make 24 eps.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2014-10-01 at 09:50.
Old 2014-10-01, 11:14   Link #328
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Say, any chance that this anime series will be uncensored?
Old 2014-10-01, 11:57   Link #329
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Uncensoring what....
Old 2014-10-01, 12:00   Link #330
Mr Nr

Quote:
Well it will most certainly not have the h scenes, so the only other things to do be worry about is nudity (which could be passed given the channel it's on) and Michiru's glorious pantsu which we will graciously see whether you like to or not.
Old 2014-10-01, 22:42   Link #331
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well, if 8-bit won't give us h-scenes, then at least give this show some nudity as an extra.
Old 2014-10-01, 23:06   Link #332
Mr Nr

Quote:
Well, if 8-bit won't give us h-scenes, then at least give this show some nudity as an extra.
Not too sure. Given the channel AT-X did have Yosuga no Sora which did have nudity but it was a lot latter time for that one at 11:30pm whilst this one premieres at 8:30pm so it might not. Keep in mind the nudity was mostly very minor (and mostly one character in particular) and for all the all ages edition they did change with just bare clothing so they might do that. I mean hey you still get pantsu am I right?
Old 2014-10-02, 14:33   Link #333
LKK

In addition to the Crunchyroll stream, Sentai Filmworks has licensed the series. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2014-10-02, 15:46   Link #334
Sensouji
南無観世音菩薩

Hi everyone, I've got a question about the nature of this series.

I don't know anything about the games or the manga. From what little I gleaned from the PV, the official site and this thread, it seems like a nice series.

However, on atxpieces I found the following:
https://atxpieces.files.wordpress.co...me-2014-v5.jpg

It's listed as "Drama" there. I don't know if that's any reliable, or where they got their info from.

So here's my question to those who know the games, the manga and possibly also have info from other sources:

How do you think will this series most likely turn out?

- ordinary slice of life (would be okay by me)
- harem series (would also be okay, as long as it doesn't get too vapid)
- one of those series which start lighthearted or even funny, but then, sometimes rather suddenly, turn into a big drama (can't stand those)

Or will it be something else entirely, like mystery, paranormal or whatever else?
Old 2014-10-02, 16:04   Link #335
Dr. Casey

Quote:
- one of those series which start lighthearted or even funny, but then, sometimes rather suddenly, turn into a big drama (can't stand those)
Spoiler for Very vague and general spoilers:
Old 2014-10-02, 17:47   Link #336
Sensouji
南無観世音菩薩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Spoiler for Very vague and general spoilers:
Thanks for the info. I think I should better skip this one then.
Old 2014-10-03, 08:40   Link #337
Juicyyuuji

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/music/2...ngo_11499.html

maybe you can get some important information Hyl?

also move over Tatsuya/Kirito a real MAN has shown up

Last edited by Juicyyuuji; 2014-10-03 at 10:02.
Old 2014-10-03, 08:49   Link #338
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Nothing important unless you like (which i do) the comments/impressions from the seiyuus about their characters whom they are voicing
Old 2014-10-05, 05:30   Link #339
Juicyyuuji

almost time

in an hr I believe

Edit: yuuji's voice fits

Last edited by Juicyyuuji; 2014-10-05 at 06:31.
Old 2014-10-05, 06:58   Link #340
bastek66

It was perfect until Amane's radiant tits.

Even AT-X is censored. What is wrong with this world?

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, eroge, harem, romance, seinen