Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-16, 20:29   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Nice production value, pacing, and the storytelling is pretty laid back, even though the guy literally died .
So far he's had a really rough go of it . Broke his leg in the first episode and was basically killed in the second. His life may not be boring, but it certainly is perilous!
Old 2023-01-17, 14:44   Link #42
rladls2121

Is it only me, i don't like how Saitou compare his old life to this new life. Sure people don't treat you respect and unfair to you.
But even though you have people care for you and help you during your life and death situation, is all those danger being dealt with worth it?

Is the healing priest boy or a girl?
And did anyone wondered if that orc monster known what is going on between those two just to let his fellow spicies got himself killed, that is kind of sad if that is the case.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-18, 02:06   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Is it only me, i don't like how Saitou compare his old life to this new life. Sure people don't treat you respect and unfair to you.
But even though you have people care for you and help you during your life and death situation, is all those danger being dealt with worth it?

Is the healing priest boy or a girl?
And did anyone wondered if that orc monster known what is going on between those two just to let his fellow spicies got himself killed, that is kind of sad if that is the case.
Seems ok to me. For him it is clearly worth it. His life may not have been in active danger in his old world, but he was clearly unhappy. Feeling needed, appreciated, and accepted can be pretty massive things. Of course he'd compare the two lifestyles and prefer one or the other. Just good for him that he prefers the one he actually has instead of the one he no longer does.

Plus if that wasn't ok then a lot of fiction wouldn't work. How many stories involve a character willingly heading out on a dangerous journey when they could have stayed in their hometown/village? For Saitou he's found people he wants to be with that need him. And it even lets him feel satisfaction in using the skills he's spent his life gaining instead of feeling no satisfaction from his day to day life.

Pretty sure the priest is a girl. I suppose anything is possible, but left the episode feeling confident about that. I'll just presume as well that the orc just came across that scene after the fighting stopped. Mostly since I don't think it'd be clever enough to realize there was a yuri scene coming if it sat back and didn't fight with his allies.
Old 2023-01-22, 13:13   Link #44
Huh...?

So, we have the useless Hero & the useless Mage making out, without knowing that the Priest (who was supposedly put to sleep with Magic), streaming the whole stuff live on a Magical Streaming Network.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-22, 14:09   Link #45
Decel

That ending really seems to hype up a change of scope/narrative. Finally merging some parties?

I hope it delivers, though so far I am enjoying the series as is.
Old 2023-01-22, 16:05   Link #46
Magewolf

I can not help but think this would have been better if they had strung some of these vignettes into whole episodes.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-22, 16:22   Link #47
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Credit to Saitou for pausing before pushing to introduce firearms to that world. I mean it is already pretty wild with magic and special abilities. But I don't think he wants to carry the weight of the consequences that could result from adding guns to the mix. Even if that guy doesn't do work for many people and Saitou wouldn't be handing them out...it'd be a risky choice.

Of course Saitou dropped into that world directly into Raelza's bed ! The universe itself is shipping these two! Things are of course looking pretty good for them. Still some barriers like Raelza being too embarrassed to open up about her feelings or...even going into that shop when she's getting jealous over it. But there's plenty of hope.

That succubus scene was great. Lafanpan really had to ponder about whether she undid the charm too fast . But honestly it was the right call. That sort of thing should happen with both parties not affected by mind controlling magic.

And good for Saitou. Gets a new part of the dungeon named after him. Curious what they'll end up finding down there. Not a surprise that someone else from Earth ended up in that world. But could lead to some interesting surprises.
Old 2023-01-23, 15:03   Link #48
grecefar

all the parties introduced, we found out how saitou came to the other world (yeah, raelza and him are totally getting together) and the labyrinth expanded thanks to saitou who found a piece of his world in this one, he may be not the only one who came to that world.

seems like a prologue just ended.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-23, 19:41   Link #49
HandofFate

was getting a bit bored, but some interest regrew, now that all the separate parties are in one spot now
Old 2023-01-29, 12:32   Link #50
grecefar

it's great that now the stories are conecting with the labyrinth and now we saw that a lots of things from saitou's world are there. Why and how?, I guess we need to wait and see.

Raelza now has a new rivals, in love and in battle lol.
Old 2023-01-29, 16:38   Link #51
Decel

I like how the various characters aren't all the same side, and the dynamics of the relations between parties seem to change/evolve.

The dwarf is now in the ED seemingly forming a second circle. I guess they'll progressively add the other characters.
Old 2023-01-30, 13:51   Link #52
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I do appreciate how Raelza doesn't puff herself up. She's not sure if she could beat that elf or not. And that was still unsettled even after they did fight. But I suppose that's a given. Being on the front lines she has to respect her opponents and judge them impartially to stay alive.

A good idea since that place is dangerous! The former Demon King and OP Minister getting utterly smoked. I mean sure they were caught offguard to a degree, but that's still pretty nuts.

Poor Raelza. She's picking up rivals...and running into equipment malfunctions. Unless that was Saito's strategy .

Nice bits of action and tension too. Close call for Saito, but a series of rescues got the job done. Raelza of course dashing to Saito's rescue first, but getting some good help herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
it's great that now the stories are conecting with the labyrinth and now we saw that a lots of things from saitou's world are there. Why and how?, I guess we need to wait and see.

Raelza now has a new rivals, in love and in battle lol.
The rivals definitely continue to pile up . Although he did end up in her bed first so she's got a good lead . Honestly, I do wish her the best of luck since she is so darn earnest.
Old 2023-01-30, 17:01   Link #53
magnuskn

The ninja dude randomly attacking people for no good reason is very ninja-like.
Old 2023-01-30, 23:56   Link #54
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 03:09.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-31, 06:48   Link #55
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
The ninja dude randomly attacking people for no good reason is very ninja-like.
It's new dungeon with many treasures. Less competition, more profit.

Probably.
Old 2023-01-31, 08:45   Link #56
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It's new dungeon with many treasures. Less competition, more profit.

Probably.
Well, you gotta be way confident to just attack a bunch of adventurers grouped together, even if you got a hax skill like Ninja dude. And it immediately bit him in the ass, too.
Old 2023-02-01, 00:44   Link #57
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Just perfect wardrobe malfunction right there
Old 2023-02-01, 12:31   Link #58
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Well, you gotta be way confident to just attack a bunch of adventurers grouped together, even if you got a hax skill like Ninja dude. And it immediately bit him in the ass, too.
He's basically stealthy Doomguy. Pretty sure anyone who fought their way from actual hell, has right to be confident.
Old 2023-02-05, 17:51   Link #59
grecefar

Sorry saitou but they are right in not letting them go. No matter how sad is their story or their reason they are still killing adventures and they need to be stopped.
Old 2023-02-05, 21:20   Link #60
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

While there are sympathetic elements to that group, they do need to be stopped. We can look into the option of helping the witch if anyone is conscious to talk about it later. But for now bringing these people down is the top priority. Even letting them get away isn't acceptable. They've already proven themselves willing to sneak attack after faking a retreat.

Also yeah...that fairy wasn't bright. It's her very species which is rare. Being fat isn't going to stop people from chasing her down. And making it even harder to get away was definitely not the best of plans.

Situation is getting plenty dangerous though. I don't suppose in all that Earth junk there's a machine gun or bazooka laying around? That could help out .