AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-06, 05:34   Link #61
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
This novel seems really interesting~. Hope someone will pick this one.

One thing I can't come to terms with, is the MC throwing his life away to save a girl who, for lack of a better description, was "NTR'd" from him. Really, a truly full-fledged NTR story protagonist. Yeah, I know this doesn't really count as NTR, but it's one of the misfortunes the Goddess gave him points for, so....

Well, at least he gained a harem as a result.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 06:24   Link #62
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
One thing I can't come to terms with, is the MC throwing his life away to save a girl who,
You are looking at this wrongly, the fact that the mc still cares for her even after all of the events; it shows that she is his "one true love". Also the fact that she had apparently broken up with 'what's his face' at the time and was probably about to try to return to the mc is only written as such to give her that tragic heroine status (which is continued in her second life); it's also good means to justify the abnornal loyalty that she feels for him now, she is "atonning" for what happened before.

An obvious "twist" for a "good boss fight" would be if the goddess adds that 3rd childhood friend and if he tries to steal the heroine again (he might even en up as a demon lord or something that can't be stopped by a single person's efforts); that would also give the heronine another chance to "cleanse" herself from the betrayal by again choosing the mc (like when she did in the dragon's lair). It's a pretty straightforward way to write a character; which is why she shines less than other characters (like the other possible main wife, Firianese), from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
And just to toss it out there, Filianesse is my favorite; I enjoy her chapters the most.
* High fives *
Old 2015-05-06, 06:48   Link #63
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Filianesse is indeed quite adorable. Also right now she's the most main heroine-ish of the girls with all her screentimes & her cute/amusing interactions with him.
Old 2015-05-06, 08:39   Link #64
mPervy
Professional NEET

So, how many girl that Hiroto already captured? It feel like the dude just raising a flag everytime he meets a girl.
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 10:30   Link #65
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
You are looking at this wrongly, the fact that the mc still cares for her even after all of the events; it shows that she is his "one true love".
But that's precisely what's bothering me. I mean, the guy should just move on, and screw the childhood friend. The girl he likes is going out with another guy and he just keeps holding these stagnating feelings without doing anything. Then the girl have a fight with her boyfriend and there goes the dumbass console her. Seriously, I'll never be able to understand these kind of people.

Quote:
Also the fact that she had apparently broken up with 'what's his face' at the time and was probably about to try to return to the mc is only written as such to give her that tragic heroine status (which is continued in her second life); it's also good means to justify the abnornal loyalty that she feels for him now, she is "atonning" for what happened before.
Hmm, so her knight's armor was not so shining, thus she decided to dump him and use the reserve dumbass waiting for her?

Quote:
An obvious "twist" for a "good boss fight" would be if the goddess adds that 3rd childhood friend and if he tries to steal the heroine again (he might even en up as a demon lord or something that can't be stopped by a single person's efforts); that would also give the heronine another chance to "cleanse" herself from the betrayal by again choosing the mc (like when she did in the dragon's lair). It's a pretty straightforward way to write a character; which is why she shines less than other characters (like the other possible main wife, Firianese), from my perspective.
Betrayal? Atonement? Weren't his feelings one-sided? Please, clarify something for me before I give the rest of my argument. Did the MC and his childhood friend ever dated each other, confessed their feelings, or something along these lines?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 14:50   Link #66
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
So, how many girl that Hiroto already captured? It feel like the dude just raising a flag everytime he meets a girl.
- 3 childhood friends (intellectual nee-san, the previous life one and one that has unique magic).
- 3 knights (a medic, a teasing one and Firianese who becomes maidenly cute when lonely), all of them >10 years older than him + virgins.
- 3 girls of his adventurer's party (1 infighter and 2 girl who fight at long range).
- 1 princess + meido combo (kind of "on the fence" right now; already captured but complicated cirumnstances.
- One dragon girl. Desires kids and acts like an advisor / assistant.
- His milf neighborg should be on the fence as well. Affection capped and oyakodon possibilities second best girl btw
- Perhpas a merchant girl (2 if the other gets a divorce )

........ That's who I remember right now. I can't remember who is single from his mom's friends; and if they are single you should already know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Did the MC and his childhood friend ever dated each other, confessed their feelings, or something along these lines?
It was pretty obvious that they were into each other but the other way used their closeness to get in the way; which is why he couldn't keep the relationship up.

And about the mc being single minded about someone, you should give up about it; because that's one of the top template qualities that mcs have in japanese shounen that are extremely well liked (hugh).

What is interesting about Riona / Leona; though is how the mc is aware that she is a different person than Hina and has to cope with it some times (I think he once felt the temptation of making Riona only "his" to compensate what happened before? but he realized it was stupid, rather; he stopped himself before having that thought).

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-05-06 at 15:00.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 15:04   Link #67
Breimoon

BTW unique magic one can turn in werecat.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 15:54   Link #68
sasuke706

Quote:
- 3 childhood friends (intellectual nee-san, the previous life one and one that has unique magic).
- 3 knights (a medic, a teasing one and Firianese who becomes maidenly cute when lonely), all of them >10 years older than him + virgins.
- 3 girls of his adventurer's party (1 infighter and 2 girl who fight at long range).
- 1 princess + meido combo (kind of "on the fence" right now; already captured but complicated cirumnstances.
- One dragon girl. Desires kids and acts like an advisor / assistant.
- His milf neighborg should be on the fence as well. Affection capped and oyakodon possibilities second best girl btw
- Perhpas a merchant girl (2 if the other gets a divorce)
I don't consider the merchant girl part of the harem. But yes, his 3 childhood friends, the 3 knights, the 3 girls in his adventurer party, the princess + maid, dragon girl, and his childhood friend's mom are pretty set at this point.
The only other things to note are possibly the thief girl and mermaid nun. Thief girl because he recently re-captured her, but she hasn't shown up since so it's hard to tell.
And while the mermaid nun gets nearly no screentime or barely any mention at all, I believe Hiroto mentioned she's one his guest party member healers (he considers the 3 knights and Sarasa guest members as well), which since all of the other party members and guest members love him, I just imagine she does as well. Plus she has that whole 'her capped singing skill is sealed' thing that was never touched on, but that's probably a Disney's Little Mermaid thing in exchange for having legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
BTW unique magic one can turn in werecat.
Reminded me. Just to note, Hiroto is living in the complete universe, as when it was a game, I believe it only had 30% of the planned content (I think he mentioned that the main quest was supposed to have 10 parts but only 3 were implemented when he was a player?). The beastmage or whatever it is is one of the expansion classes Hiroto never heard of. Hiroto's also working on changing the setup to the first main quest of the game, so who knows how that will affect everything.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-05-06 at 19:01.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 18:38   Link #69
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Mermaid nun will have more screentime later, along with the reappearance of the treasure hunter who gave Hiroto magic sealing pendant.

If we're talking about bonus from capturing heroine, then add grandma as well!

About the thief, maybe it's not just her in the future... who knows, subordinates as well?

About the maid from Shiriga- I mean Seagal family, Hiroto remark that He is interested in seeing all 7 sisters and their mother, flag raised unknowingly?

Yes, Hiroto only experience 3 Grand Scenario/Quest of 10 (Eternal Magia being in real-time, so I guess it's understandable?), many things implemented without his knowing, and surprise easter egg (namely: holy sacred milk), His actions so far (evading dragon extermination, thieves capture, preventing princess abduction) makes the course became really unpredictable, even to Him, who knows much more than any other player.

Other tensei game story usually has protagonist know every cranny and nook of the game their transported or reincarnated in and taking full advantage of it, like playing the same game again but in different console.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 20:56   Link #70
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

waiting for yesterday update, and found out it delayed to next morning. Finished reading latest just now:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-08, 21:16   Link #71
mPervy
Professional NEET

So, is this Mikoto
Spoiler for Mikoto:
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 22:08   Link #72
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-08, 22:59   Link #73
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh hey, sudden update. I was checking it out earlier too & found nothing.

A new one eh? Seems people like him can see their own log & know that he unwittingly activates certain skills.

I'm starting to wonder if despair/negative emotions are part of the Goddess' prerequisite...
Old 2015-05-08, 23:09   Link #74
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

not sudden, It's every week at tuesday and friday, 2300 - 2400 and if not, then the next morning.

This is one of the title where log is the cheat thing, most title has map, or status menu overshadowing the log.

Either Goddess is S, or it just her kindness to unfortunate players.
Old 2015-05-09, 00:41   Link #75
obnuchious

basing from the ~meatz~ you pips were giving...

exactly who is this Mikoto and what is her relationship with MC? [aka more ~meatz~ pleaze... XD]
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 01:28   Link #76
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
basing from the ~meatz~ you pips were giving...

exactly who is this Mikoto and what is her relationship with MC? [aka more ~meatz~ pleaze... XD]
He basically already explained it, but whatever.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-05-09 at 01:38.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 22:21   Link #77
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

So......

Spoiler:

Unsure about some stuff??

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-05-12 at 22:58.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 23:10   Link #78
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

new chapter this morning (at my place) after getting delayed just like last time (as long as I know this will still get updated I'm happy).

Spoiler:

Hiroto you did it again, "Double Kill!" followed by "Another champion has fallen..."

Mikoto was a loli!

Also, laughed at comment page about -nna sisters:
"So Ianna has been defeated"
"Don't get elated yet! out of us 7 (or 8?) she is the weakest!"

I might want to see this happen.

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2015-05-12 at 23:29.
Old 2015-05-12, 23:31   Link #79
obnuchious

thanks for the delish ~meal~

interested about the guild in the previous world . . .

as for the game, it's still ongoing despite the fact that various 'players' are being dropped in the current world?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 23:47   Link #80
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

osomatsusamadeshita~

Looking at the dialogue, probably, the game is still ongoing, but maybe it will shutdown in not so far future, with the disappearance of top players, players stop playing, or maybe rumor about unnatura disappearances (if it did happen).

Need more character from Earth, a lot of them to make things more interesting.

Tags
choroi heroines, game world, harem, huge cock mc, milf, netori, ntr, ntr done by mc, reincarnation