AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 16:37   Link #4641
Javiersansano

Fellow fans... in your opinion, can you inagine Byakushiki's second shift being more expensive to draw and animate money wise? Because I still don't understand why 8 bit used the first shift during the whole season.

Oh, and the season was crappy plot wise
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 19:52   Link #4642
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Fellow fans... in your opinion, can you inagine Byakushiki's second shift being more expensive to draw and animate money wise? Because I still don't understand why 8 bit used the first shift during the whole season.

Oh, and the season was crappy plot wise
They're more expensive, haven't you seen how much articulation in the wings alone? Bitch is hard to animate, not to mention you need to overlay 2d pilot image on top of this. (remember all I.S. are rendered in 3D)

Then again, it also means I.S. has CRAPPY budget, because compared to crazy shit in Macross Se7en 2nd Shift Byakushiki is nothing
Old 2013-12-21, 23:02   Link #4643
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJacen View Post
Season 2 "finally" over.... And now we wait....
...for Izuru to drop this series.
Old 2013-12-22, 20:51   Link #4644
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJacen View Post
Season 2 "finally" over.... And now we wait....
For the reboot....:v
I hate to say this, but DxD S2 and Railgun S are far more better.....
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 21:03   Link #4645
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If they went with Manga reboot adaptation sales will skyrocket

For starter, Ichika is far less a cowardly dumbass
Old 2013-12-22, 21:42   Link #4646
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

You mean the manga is a lot better than the anime and LN?

If so, then whoever's in charge of the manga should teach Izuru a lesson or two.
Old 2013-12-22, 21:49   Link #4647
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
You mean the manga is a lot better than the anime and LN?
Well, the manga reboot (not the first) is done by famous hentai artist who know how to make interesting character and story flow.

My only complain to the new manga is oversized milk jugs, otherwise it's a masterpiece compared to second season of the anime
Old 2013-12-22, 21:51   Link #4648
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Blame the crappy budget to Ichika. He's the cause why some potential anime collectors back out...^^
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 22:59   Link #4649
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
Blame the crappy budget to Ichika. He's the cause why some potential anime collectors back out...^^
Also the bloddy fillers, which was wasteful and nonsense at all (panties on quantum shift mode)....
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 16:11   Link #4650
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:

Quote:
Well, the manga reboot (not the first) is done by famous hentai artist who know how to make interesting character and story flow.

My only complain to the new manga is oversized milk jugs, otherwise it's a masterpiece compared to second season of the anime
Yuuki Homura his specialty is oppai. I think they picked him for that reason. If you compare the visuals of S1 and S2 they're pretty much the same. I think it was worked on before the author pulled that stunt and got cut off from his publisher. You do know IS has a intense fanbase right? That is the reason why "S2" saw the light of day. Huge demand for IS minus the fact the author has mood swings . The author made Ichika dense on purpose and he won't change it. IS will probably have HOTD status at this rate. IS will live on.. in doujins!
Old 2013-12-23, 19:58   Link #4651
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Yuuki Homura his specialty is oppai. I think they picked him for that reason. If you compare the visuals of S1 and S2 they're pretty much the same. I think it was worked on before the author pulled that stunt and got cut off from his publisher.
Really? Because most Homura doujin I have read has large but not oversized bust for their heroines, compared to the retarded sizes in the manga reboot
(Perhaps I need to read more)
Quote:
You do know IS has a intense fanbase right?
I'm here since 2010, so yes
Quote:
That is the reason why "S2" saw the light of day. Huge demand for IS minus the fact the author has mood swings . The author made Ichika dense on purpose and he won't change it.
Yes, but huge demand doesn't equal easy money, those demand dictates the studio to DELIVER, not a QUALITY show with crappy budget and worse writing than original work.

The studio want easy money, they ain't getting that for sure.
Old 2013-12-23, 20:48   Link #4652
Flere821
Lurker

What's the name of the IS reboot manga again? (While links would be appreciated, I'm unsure of whether the AS forum rules allow it)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 21:06   Link #4653
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@Flere821: It's Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura). You could read it on MangaHere or MangaFox.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 18:45   Link #4654
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Really? Because most Homura doujin I have read has large but not oversized bust for their heroines, compared to the retarded sizes in the manga reboot
(Perhaps I need to read more)
I'm here since 2010, so yes
Yes, but huge demand doesn't equal easy money, those demand dictates the studio to DELIVER, not a QUALITY show with crappy budget and worse writing than original work.

The studio want easy money, they ain't getting that for sure.
I'm not really sure what you consider over-sized considering each person has their own preference. He can do both, but hes known more for the boobs than his lolis. Something like Takeda Hiromitsu?

The fanbase didn't start with with the anime it started with the LN. So the Anime boosted it sales with the animated art which was significantly better the novel. IS has a strong core fanbase the (LN readers). This is important very few series have these type of readers and they will buy anything that gets produced with that name. Spin offs, figs, doujins, etc. They'll buy them all. The reason why the author can get away with all his shenanigans is because of these rabid fans.

The studio was trying to sell the anime as a "Remake." It was no close to a remake. I have a sneaking suspicion they where working on the second season before the author pulled that stunt and got axed from his publisher. If the author gets axed you can't work on the anime anymore. With all the money already spent on the project they needed a way to publish it. Actually huge demand equates to easy money. I'll use High School DxD as the perfect example. The original plan was to one make it one cour. But because of huge demand they made a second one. S1 made enough money for the production company to have a higher budget, but it was the same or even smaller. So it is easy money. They can make sub-par work if there is a strong fan-base they'll buy it all up. They might get black-lash from some fans, but unless its the majority if the series is popular they can pretty much get away with anything they want.
Old 2013-12-24, 19:05   Link #4655
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I'm not really sure what you consider over-sized considering each person has their own preference. He can do both, but hes known more for the boobs than his lolis. Something like Takeda Hiromitsu?
Maybe it just me and my opinion
Quote:
The fanbase didn't start with with the anime it started with the LN. So the Anime boosted it sales with the animated art which was significantly better the novel. IS has a strong core fanbase the (LN readers). This is important very few series have these type of readers and they will buy anything that gets produced with that name. Spin offs, figs, doujins, etc. They'll buy them all. The reason why the author can get away with all his shenanigans is because of these rabid fans.
Yes, in japan where 90% of the money come from, the fans are there so they can watch their favorite story animated on screen.

Point is if they go with the novel plot faithfully, they'll make tons of money, disregarding the quality of original works.

Quote:
The studio was trying to sell the anime as a "Remake." It was no close to a remake. I have a sneaking suspicion they where working on the second season before the author pulled that stunt and got axed from his publisher. If the author gets axed you can't work on the anime anymore.
Actually... that makes sense.
Quote:
With all the money already spent on the project they needed a way to publish it. Actually huge demand equates to easy money.
Tv airing didn't result in any profit, DVD and merchandise sales do
Quote:
I'll use High School DxD as the perfect example. The original plan was to one make it one cour. But because of huge demand they made a second one. S1 made enough money for the production company to have a higher budget, but it was the same or even smaller. So it is easy money. They can make sub-par work if there is a strong fan-base they'll buy it all up. They might get black-lash from some fans, but unless its the majority if the series is popular they can pretty much get away with anything they want.
Yes, and yet DVD sales for I.S. reduced by.... half? not counting Blu Ray and yet to be released OVA

So I guess the fanbase isn't strong enough to support a blind idiot studio.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-12-24 at 19:35.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 10:30   Link #4656
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
@Flere821: It's Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura). You could read it on MangaHere or MangaFox.
Thanks (sorry for the late reply)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 01:35   Link #4657
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Nothing like a lacklustre season to finally stop this zombie from reviving.
Old 2013-12-26, 12:01   Link #4658
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, Chapter 7 is out for the reboot manga. And holy cow, I actually GOT the explanation of the bus slot ... thingy.
Hah hah, that's what you get Rin for expecting anything out of Ichika. I'm actually with Ichika on the matter of the 'eating her food every day' thing - it's exactly what I would have thought.

And the whole 'I tell you to leave me alone but really want you to chase me', bit is really old - not to mention that it would have flown over my head too.
Old 2013-12-26, 21:54   Link #4659
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, Chapter 7 is out for the reboot manga. And holy cow, I actually GOT the explanation of the bus slot ... thingy.
Hah hah, that's what you get Rin for expecting anything out of Ichika. I'm actually with Ichika on the matter of the 'eating her food every day' thing - it's exactly what I would have thought.

And the whole 'I tell you to leave me alone but really want you to chase me', bit is really old - not to mention that it would have flown over my head too.
Agree.

The Manga is getting better and better. Who know that hiring the Unexpected could earned this good result.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 17:09   Link #4660
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Meh, it's more of girls just being girls and expecting the guy to 'magically' know what goes on in their head - in spite of the 'hints' and 'clues' they apparently leave him.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen