AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 20:00   Link #2201
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
If that's the case then at the end of the series I hope Ross grows up to be like Grayfia.

Would also be shocking if Ross suddenly resigned from being a teacher in Kuou, applies part-time in Sona's school, and becomes a uni student and a classmate of Rugal so she has a non-taboo reason to visit Issei at school.

So many possibilities. Doesn't help that Ross is my 2nd favorite after Irina. You guys can have the mainstream girls.
that would be interesting and yeah there's just too many possibilities

but the possibility of Rossweisse accepting the teachers position at sona's school is pretty high
she probably won't be becoming a student since she already has all qualifications she needs
even after she's fallen in love with issei there's still tons of other options to get closer to him

and about her turning into a grayfia i'd rather her stay rossweisse since her personality is cuter if it's about looks im okayish with that
since we've all seen grayfia isn't exactly a cutiepie (personality wise) and would probably disrupt the gentle balance between all the girls as being too overbearing and strict
grayfia was adorable at the onsen though but she was drunk at the time so that doesn't really count

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-02-20 at 20:18.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:16   Link #2202
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,How powerful is the BB of Saji?Is Saji's BB most powerful than the BB of Ise?
What happen in the fights Ise and Sairaorg vs Grendel,Ise vs Ladon and Ise vs Euclid?
The woman called Shien is the holy cross possesor?
And,for last,Lilith appears in this vol?
Old 2014-02-20, 20:18   Link #2203
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
n0m@n,How powerful is the BB of Saji?Is Saji's BB most powerful than the BB of Ise?
What happen in the fights Ise and Sairaorg vs Grendel,Ise vs Ladon and Ise vs Euclid?
The woman called Shien is the holy cross possesor?
And,for last,Lilith appears in this vol?
Can you just wait patiently. n0m@n's hard-copy hasn't even reached his hands yet. So all your questions are unanswerable right now.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:23   Link #2204
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Talking about Bishops, who do you think will be issei Bishops:
Asia and Ravel = 2 Bishops.
Or maybe Kuroka: = 2 Bishops.

After all Issei dislike the idea of take Asia and Xenovia from Rias.
There is no doubt that his bishops are going to be Asia and Ravel. That fact has been shoved down our throats.

That is also the beauty of Valerie right now. Even if Issei takes Asia, Rias could just make Valerie into one of her servants to replace them.

It's also doubtful that Kuroka would ever want to be a servant to anyone again. She sticks around Vali because it interests her. That's all.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:26   Link #2205
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

I have so many fanfic ideas in my head I'll just post some tidbits to let off some steam.

Rossweisse teaching Isseis class....

Ross: Hyoudou kun can you answer this problem?

Issei: ...... Sorry sensei. I can't.

Ross: Mou... You're always like that (*muttering Even though you looked so cool when you said you'd protect me...)

Issei: Eh? Did you just say something sensei?

Ross: N-nothing! A-a-anyway it'll be a problem if you can't solve something like this. S-s-so what I'm saying is... Y-you know... Since it's my job as sensei... I... I.. I'll make some time to t-t-tutor you after school so you b-b-better be prepared! (blushing furiously) A-a-anyway class dismissed! I'll see you after school Issei ku... Hyoudou kun!!!

*Rosswiesse runs off covering her cute, blushing face

Issei: Eh... (stupid blank look)

Matsuda and Motohama: Issei you f*cking bastard!!!

Asia: Issei san... (teary eyed)

Xenovia: Another strong rival has appeared...

Irina: I'll do my best too!!!

Kiryuu: Hmhmhm... Hyoudo kun never fails to disappoint.

Entire class: *death stares Issei

Oh, and as for pein kun, he's been doing that ever since he joined us when we were just starting the (now archived) forum so you kinda just have to get used to him guys.It stops being annoying after a while.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:27   Link #2206
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There is no doubt that his bishops are going to be Asia and Ravel. That fact has been shoved down our throats.

That is also the beauty of Valerie right now. Even if Issei takes Asia, Rias could just make Valerie into one of her servants to replace them.
But Valerie isn't that much of an asset. Yes, she is the possessor of Sephiroth Graal but she is already broken down due to the excessive use of the SG and I don't think it would be healthy for her to use that even further.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:30   Link #2207
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
That is the beauty of Valerie right now. Even if Issei takes Asia or Xenovia, Rias could just make Valerie into one of her servants to replace them.
i don't think valerie is ever gonna become a piece the holy grails are just too powerfull and need to be sealed also gasper probably wouldn't stand for it he probably wants valerie to be able to have a normal life without being involved in fights

it would also break the whole novel i mean someone dies just bring them back with valerie? yeah not happening im pretty sure they'l be sealed someway wich would make valerie useless

and also like jopjopjop just said if she uses them anymore she'll probably break even further nobody wants to see that happen
Old 2014-02-20, 20:33   Link #2208
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i don't think valerie is ever gonna become a piece the holy grails are just too powerfull and need to be sealed also gasper probably wouldn't stand for it he probably wants valerie to be able to have a normal life without being involved in fights

it would also break the whole novel i mean someone dies just bring them back with valerie? yeah not happening im pretty sure they'l be sealed someway wich would make valerie useless
Or Ishibumi sensei could just nerf her abilities a bit. To what extent I'm not sure but I think it's still pretty early to write her off just yet.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:33   Link #2209
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
But Valerie isn't that much of an asset. Yes, she is the possessor of Sephiroth Graal but she is already broken down due to the excessive use of the SG and I don't think it would be healthy for her to use that even further.
The pieces can bring someone back from the dead as well. They would likely be able to help restore Valerie health quite a bit. Okita was dying from an incurable disease from his time and he's completely healthy after being resurrected. I have little doubt making her a servant will help improve Valerie's health and even if she doesn't use the grail there are other ways of fighting.

Leaving Valeries free though will creat complications because groups will be fighting over her powers. She'll be protected as a servant of the Gremory household though.

So Rias could make Valerie her servant. One of Issei's pieces could be a mutation piece which they could use. Azazel could place seals on the holy grail to prevent her from using it and damaging her mind even further.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:37   Link #2210
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Can you just wait patiently. n0m@n's hard-copy hasn't even reached his hands yet. So all your questions are unanswerable right now.
teehee true but you know he will keep asking the same question over and over again for me i will wait a little longer until n0m gave some spoilers abit :P
Old 2014-02-20, 20:40   Link #2211
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
The pieces can bring someone back from the dead as well. They would likely be able to help restore Valerie health quite a bit. Okita was dying from an incurable disease from his time and he's completely healthy after being resurrected. I have little doubt making her a servant will help improve Valerie's health and even if she doesn't use the grail there are other ways of fighting.

Leaving Valeries free though will creat complications because groups will be fighting over her powers. She'll be protected as a servant of the Gremory household though.
valerie will be protected by the gremory family regardless if she joins or not you think anyone is dumb enough to make an enemy out of them at this point?

also i doubt making her a devil is gonna fix her mental health issues from using the holy grails
physical health issues sure but mental? dont think so
Old 2014-02-20, 20:42   Link #2212
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
valerie will be protected by the gremory family regardless if she joins or not you think anyone is dumb enough to make an enemy out of them at this point?

also i doubt making her a devil is gonna fix her mental health issues from using the holy grails
physical health issues sure but mental? dont think so
unless gasper become a high class devil .... i think gasper will reincarnate her i think
Old 2014-02-20, 20:45   Link #2213
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
teehee true but you know he will keep asking the same question over and over again for me i will wait a little longer until n0m gave some spoilers abit :P
He's been doing that since forever. Remember the non stop questions during the volume 10 discussion on the archived thread? No offense btw pein. Just tone it down a bit.

Anyway am I the only one kinda expecting Elmenhilde getting in on the action instead of Valerie Since she did get that cute colored illustration w/ Bennia and Rugal when she fell flat on her butt

^That could serve as a good driving force for Gasper actually. From cross dressing boy to manliest cross dressing man surpassing Mil-tan. All for the sake of one vampire girl. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:47   Link #2214
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
unless gasper become a high class devil .... i think gasper will reincarnate her i think

it's obvious ishibumi wants to hook up valerie and gasper no clue how hes gonna do it though

@swordstriker21 elmenhilde is a proud vampire who looked down upon the gremory group and every time she spoke i wanted to punch her she's a horrible character not cute nor likeable she hated the idea of even working together with them she looked at them as if they we're vermin not fit to be in the same room as herself
i doubt ishibumi is bringing her back i mean kunou was a waay better character then her and he has no intention of bringing her back so i really doubt it

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-02-20 at 20:57.
Old 2014-02-20, 20:50   Link #2215
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
it's obvious ishibumi wants to hook up valerie and gasper no clue how hes gonna do it though
Cross dress Valerie as a hot, blonde bishounen?
Old 2014-02-20, 20:59   Link #2216
jasper222

Quote:
I've always wondered what would happen once Qlippoth was defeated. Will Vali go back and become a terrorist again? Will someone in Heaven be a traitor to Michael therefore prompting a Heaven arc?

Because it seems Qlippoth is the strongest organization and I hate the name, yet the members are legitimate demonic powerhouses. And unless Great Red and Trihexa form a group then I doubt the remaining villains will be organizations. More like monster of the arc.

I also want to see the Gremory team explore different dimensions.
Old 2014-02-20, 21:00   Link #2217
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Cross dress Valerie as a hot, blonde bishounen?
i don't think casper is gonna like that one xD but it was hilarious so a high five from me!

no they'l probably get together in a few years or something we'll find out once they get that holy grail back so she can wake up

@jasper222 once qlippoth is defeated vali will go back to his list of strong opponents he wants to fight
a heaven arc could happen although once you have evil thoughts you immediatly become a fallen angel if im correct? so doubt betrayal would be the trigger
it's been revealed that emperor belial is a traitor (the number one in the rating game) so the next few volumes will probably revolve around him i think
Old 2014-02-20, 21:06   Link #2218
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
i don't think casper is gonna like that one xD but it was hilarious so a high five from me!

no they'l probably get together in a few years or something we'll find out once they get that holy grail back so she can wake up
You gotta admit it'll be hilarious though

@jasper222 That could be an interesting development. Maybe then we'll finally get a trip to heaven arc. And Qlipoth may sound weird but since it means something like a representation of evil/impure things or something opposite holiness it's more than fitting.
Old 2014-02-20, 21:08   Link #2219
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

gasper peerage compost of crossdressing vampires :P
Old 2014-02-20, 21:12   Link #2220
jasper222

Quote:
@jasper222 once qlippoth is defeated vali will go back to his list of strong opponents he wants to fight
a heaven arc could happen although once you have evil thoughts you immediatly become a fallen angel if im correct? so doubt betrayal would be the trigger
it's been revealed that emperor belial is a traitor so the next few volumes will probably revolve around him i think
Maybe Belial stages a coup? Where would he get the extra power to oppose the Maou though? This is what I'm worried about, the power inflation of the fights are too fast. Remember all this is happening and the school year isn't done yet. I hope Ishibumi doesn't pull something out of his arse.

About the Heaven arc, maybe it's the system that goes haywire? It's like the upcoming Avengers movie, where the main villain is a computer system, and iirc Heaven right now is running on fumes with a system running the show with Michael doing emergency maintenance.

Sorry for spoiling, I did my best and I don't know any other fictional world with a villain like that.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life