AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 23:07   Link #1261
Lebron
I hear voices

You're some kind of wizard. How can you be playing UT3 and typing on the forum? I don't think I want to play with you, unless you're on my team
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 23:09   Link #1262
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

XD ...lol i was pwning on Deathmatch...so i took a break but i stooped playing UT3
Old 2008-07-15, 11:07   Link #1263
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

its funny to see how the microsoft conference is specifically designed to take sony out. They always mention how they take stuffs away from sony (they did mention a little bit about nintendo)

Last edited by kk2extreme; 2008-07-15 at 12:20.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 11:32   Link #1264
King Lycan
*IT Support

>_> Thats why i dislike Microsoft ..
I can't wait for the Sony Conference
Old 2008-07-15, 12:24   Link #1265
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
>_> Thats why i dislike Microsoft ..
I can't wait for the Sony Conference
Me too, I'm watching G4TV right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
its funny to see how the microsoft conference is specifically designed to take sony out. They always mention how they take stuffs away from sony (they did mention a little bit about nintendo)
That kinda annoys me we see Sony and Nintendo hint at that type of stuff without using names but then Microsoft always seems to make it personal and bring up a conflict by using name and being all arogant in their presentations. That's one of the reasons I hate the Microsoft confrences all the speakers are too arrogant and seem to be inviting conflict and trouble.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 12:30   Link #1266
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

So since XBOX 360 is getting FF13 I demand Lost Oddesy for the PS3 it's only fair no? Come on Sony show some effort. >_>
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 12:33   Link #1267
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post

That kinda annoys me we see Sony and Nintendo hint at that type of stuff without using names but then Microsoft always seems to make it personal and bring up a conflict by using name and being all arogant in their presentations. That's one of the reasons I hate the Microsoft confrences all the speakers are too arrogant and seem to be inviting conflict and trouble.
im streaming at gamespot online, and im glad to see more people who share the same views, i dont hate xbox or anything, but name calling to the extend of trying to destroy someone's reputation is just low.
Old 2008-07-15, 12:38   Link #1268
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
So since XBOX 360 is getting FF13 I demand Lost Oddesy for the PS3 it's only fair no? Come on Sony show some effort. >_>
Lost Odyssey can't come to the PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
im streaming at gamespot online, and im glad to see more people who share the same views, i dont hate xbox or anything, but name calling to the extend of trying to destroy someone's reputation is just low.
I don't hate the Xbox either. I just prefer the PS3. I felt he presentation would have been better if spent a little more time making they're presentation better rather than spending time trying to slander Sony. It was just annoying and a waste of time.
Old 2008-07-15, 12:43   Link #1269
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:

Oh please, spare me this kind of speech. You're almost making it sound as if Sony were poor innocent victims. Sony is no different from Microsoft, or did you forget when Sony spilled the cash over a decade and arrogantly stole Nintendo's exclusives with Square-Enix? Final Fantasy was on Nintendo machines and switched on Sony's because Square-Enix goes where the money is. Now Sony are having a taste of their very own medicine. What comes around goes around.

Quote:
I hardly doubt that Lost Odyssey would ever come to PS3 considering that the IP is owned by Microsoft.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 12:44   Link #1270
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Oh please, spare me this kind of speech. You're almost making it sound as if Sony were poor innocent victims. Sony is no different from Microsoft, or did you forget when Sony spilled the cash a over a decade and arrogantly stole Nintendo's exclusives with Square-Enix? Final Fantasy was on Nintendo machines and switched on Sony's because Square-Enix goes where the money is. Now Sony are having a taste of their very own medicine. What comes around goes around.

I hardly doubt that Lost Odyssey would ever come to PS3 considering that the IP is owned by Microsoft.
......I never said anything about Final fantasy so get things straight I was comenting on the presentation. You should really get the facts straight before you post something because your post is completly pointless and it makes you look like an idiot.
Old 2008-07-15, 12:47   Link #1271
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Oh please, spare me this kind of speech. You're almost making it sound as if Sony were poor innocent victims. Sony is no different from Microsoft, or did you forget when Sony spilled the cash over a decade and arrogantly stole Nintendo's exclusives with Square-Enix? Final Fantasy was on Nintendo machines and switched on Sony's because Square-Enix goes where the money is. Now Sony are having a taste of their very own medicine. What comes around goes around.
true and i remember sega went down becuz of sony too, but i dont remember that they present it in a way that is "microsoft" like.
Old 2008-07-15, 12:50   Link #1272
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time a studio got sold. On the other you have good point though. MS would never sell. Meh Im itching to buy an xbox arcade, but having 2 consoles seems like a waste. :<
Old 2008-07-15, 12:51   Link #1273
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time a studio got sold. On the other you have good point though. MS would never sell. Meh Im itching to buy an xbox arcade, but having 2 consoles seems like a waste. :<
If your gonna buy an Xbox don't buy the arcade version. Apparently soon a HDD will be neccessary for some of the games that are released (because of Xbox implementing installs) it would be a waste to get a Arcade.
Old 2008-07-15, 12:57   Link #1274
King Lycan
*IT Support

Woot only 30 minutes more until Sony Conference
Old 2008-07-15, 12:58   Link #1275
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
If your gonna buy an Xbox don't buy the arcade version. Apparently soon a HDD will be neccessary for some of the games that are released (because of Xbox implementing installs) it would be a waste to get a Arcade.
Dammit why. >_> I just want to buy it for offline games nor do I need the downloadble crap. Why does the Xbox want to copy the ps3 with the installs. Shit since when did Consoles become pc's.

I'm really begining to hate this gaming era.
Old 2008-07-15, 13:01   Link #1276
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
......I never said anything about Final fantasy so get things straight I was comenting on the presentation. You should really get the facts straight before you post something because your post is completly pointless and it makes you look like an idiot.
Before calling other people "idiots" (why thank you for being so direct and well mannered), you should have paused for a second and considered that I brought Final Fantasy's case at yesterday's conference to show that Microsoft is doing no differently from what Sony did a lot of years ago, and has been doing since quite some time. Calling Microsoft "arrogant" from the way they hold their conference is uncoherent as Sony always did the same in the previous ones as well. Did you forget Kutaragi's words two years ago when he said "the next-gen begins only when we say it"? That was no short of arrogant either. So in the end, they're all the same, and they do this for business. Sony ain't no pure innocent lamb either.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 13:04   Link #1277
Lebron
I hear voices

Quote:
and that Sakaguchi isn't to fond of the PS3 architecture.

Joking aside, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are locked up with MS as it stands now. The only reason why Blue Dragon DS happened was because MS gave the ok for it first. What's up in the air is MW's next(supposed) title Cry-On, which is being published by AQ. It's currently exclusive, but the possibility of MP is actually there. Or you know, they could release a separate PS3 exclusive in stead. I'm all for it, spread the love around.
Old 2008-07-15, 13:04   Link #1278
King Lycan
*IT Support

If Microsoft paid SE to release FFXIII in EU and USA ..i say they wasted their money look at DMC..the PS3 Version sold more then the 360...and i don't really think FFXIII would be a good console seller outside of Japan
Old 2008-07-15, 13:08   Link #1279
Lebron
I hear voices

uh, DMC4 sold more on 360 in the US and was a little behind the PS3 version in Europe. Also, saying FFXIII won't be big outside of Japan is silly. Stop with the fanboy dribble please.
Old 2008-07-15, 13:09   Link #1280
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
and that Sakaguchi isn't to fond of the PS3 architecture.

Joking aside, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are locked up with MS as it stands now. The only reason why Blue Dragon DS happened was because MS gave the ok for it first. What's up in the air is MW's next(supposed) title Cry-On, which is being published by AQ. It's currently exclusive, but the possibility of MP is actually there. Or you know, they could release a separate PS3 exclusive in stead. I'm all for it, spread the love around.
I'm against spreading the love. Just let one console have most important ones and let me buy that. It was so easy in the past. >_> Nes->Snes->psx->ps2.

I bought the ps3 just, because I needed the ending to the most epic series in gaming history (atleast for me) that is called mgs4, but let there be more reasons to justify that buy. I'm putting most of my hope on the next studio ICO/SoC title. Or maybe ZOE3?

Tags
console, ps3, sony