AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-23, 17:18   Link #221
lovetospoon73

well, the MOST IMPORTANT THING that EVERY TEENAGE GUY, even pathetic ones like ichika don't wana die (of old age) both alone & a virgin, chifuyu maybe
Old 2015-08-23, 18:34   Link #222
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Well I for one don't want Ichika to be dateless and single forever. He got to get a girlfriend at some rate. Everyone has one. Minato have one (even though he as multiple girlfriends as well as most girls of his harem claimed themselves as his wives), Issei have one in Rais, Kio has one, all of them. Even Naruto has one(although he got married to Hinata).
Old 2015-08-23, 19:20   Link #223
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
sure she may not care about now, but as more & more chicks will drool over ichika til one day she'll snap
Which I think that should happen eventually in the LN series, maybe the next volume, besides torchering autuman, for answers
Old 2015-08-24, 03:38   Link #224
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see that at some rate Chifuyu may be jelly over the girls liking her younger brother. Do Chifuyu want Ichika to be dateless and single forever?
No, she wants him to get a girlfriend eventually but it's a difficult thing because of how Ichika is.

No, wait. On rechecking it seems that it's Ichika who wants Chifuyu to date but she doesn't because Ichika would be left alone. But my point remains, if one of the Orimura were to date, it would require that the other won't be left alone.
Old 2015-08-24, 04:08   Link #225
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Well I for one don't want Ichika to be dateless and single forever. He got to get a girlfriend at some rate.
- it's not like he's going to notice the difference, you know. I have a (real life) friend who is good-looking and has many admirers, but keeps whining about how he can't get a girlfriend. So I help him hook up with a girl. It lasted two months, and he's back to complaining about not having a girlfriend. *HEADDESK*

I guess the case for my RL friend is that he wants an anime girl for a GF, not a real person. Likewise I think it's a similar case for Ichika. He probably has an idealized image of a girl he wants (I'll leave it up to all of you to interpret that) which is why he has utterly no clue about the girls who are all after him.
Old 2015-08-27, 20:06   Link #226
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. I know that it might sounds silly but...

In your opinion, what would Houki and the other girls would planning to do when they saw Ichika hanging out with Minato Sahashi?

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, he happened to be a hero from Sekirei. He's a kind-hearted protagonist as well as a harem lead too. Minato's just like Ichika in most aspects like being surrounded by women who him. He have the skills of the house husband. He's also a nice guy too.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-27 at 20:42.
Old 2015-08-27, 20:38   Link #227
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Hey guys. I know that it might sounds silly but. What would Houki and the other girls would planning to do when they saw Ichika hanging out with Minato Sahashi?

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, he happened to be a hero from Sekirei. He's a kind-hearted protagonist as well as a harem lead too. Minato's just like Ichika in most aspects like being surrounded by women who him. He have the skills of the house husband. He's also a nice guy too.
Refer to Yui from TO love ru's reaction to RIto.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2015-09-22, 10:51   Link #228
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. I know this could be quite a bore but. I have a question I like to ask of you.

If Ichika and Houki sees "The Future Diary" on FUNimation, how could they feel about Yuki (Yukiteru) and Yuno's relationship? Do you think that both Ichika and Houki would be freaked out by these two?

For those who don't Yuki aka Yukiteru, he's an average young man who happened to be a diary holder who was peace and harmony. He was forced to take part of this crazy game.

For those who don't know Yuno, she's Yuki's girlfriend who turned out to be not only a diary holder, but she happens to be a stalker and a psycho.

Reason: Yuno turned out be an unusual woman.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-09-22 at 12:48.
Old 2015-09-22, 15:52   Link #229
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Hey guys. I know this could be quite a bore but. I have a question I like to ask of you.

If Ichika and Houki sees "The Future Diary" on FUNimation, how could they feel about Yuki (Yukiteru) and Yuno's relationship? Do you think that both Ichika and Houki would be freaked out by these two?

For those who don't Yuki aka Yukiteru, he's an average young man who happened to be a diary holder who was peace and harmony. He was forced to take part of this crazy game.

For those who don't know Yuno, she's Yuki's girlfriend who turned out to be not only a diary holder, but she happens to be a stalker and a psycho.

Reason: Yuno turned out be an unusual woman.
do u even have to ask, gasai can be MORE VIOLENTLY JEALOUS than ALL OF the member's of ichika's fan club combined, she chopped off someone's hand off out of complete jealously, houki maybe a tsudere, but at least she has some bondaries
Old 2015-09-22, 19:26   Link #230
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
do u even have to ask, gasai can be MORE VIOLENTLY JEALOUS than ALL OF the member's of ichika's fan club combined, she chopped off someone's hand off out of complete jealously, houki maybe a tsudere, but at least she has some bondaries
Yes, yes,and yes. I get that Yuno Gasai is incredibly violent and all of that stuff. Which makes Yuno a psychotic yandere. But I just asking how would Ichika and Houki could feel about Yuki's relationship with Yuno once they see the series. As well as if there's a chance of those two pilots would be freaked out.
Old 2015-09-22, 20:17   Link #231
lovetospoon73

Well at 1st they view it as very unhealthy, then the young shinonono girl & ichika would have a little sympathy & can relate towards the 2
Old 2015-09-25, 22:02   Link #232
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Well at 1st they view it as very unhealthy, then the young shinonono girl & ichika would have a little sympathy & can relate towards the 2
I see. So Ichika and Houki would feel that Yuki's relationship with Yuno is unhealthy, but as time goes on, they will have a little sympathy for the two. I guess that the other girls would feel the same way once they see "The Future Diary" on tv.
Old 2015-09-25, 22:21   Link #233
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I see. So Ichika and Houki would feel that Yuki's relationship with Yuno is unhealthy, but as time goes on, they will have a little sympathy for the two. I guess that the other girls would feel the same way once they see "The Future Diary" on tv.
gasai made chifuyu look like her brother
Old 2015-09-25, 22:44   Link #234
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
gasai made chifuyu look like her brother
Wow. I don't blame Chifuyu for being slightly freaked out after witness Yuno's bloody deeds.
Old 2015-09-26, 07:06   Link #235
lovetospoon73

If she get proper training & her own IS WE'RE F@&$
Old 2015-09-27, 20:37   Link #236
Chaos-Zero

I have a question that I like to ask of you. Ever notice that every time that Ichika befriends with someone whatever its a girl (usually) or a boy, they always become jealous.

How will Houki and the other IS girls would feel if Ichika got himself a male foe who happens to be the most unusual rival of his of a change? A heartless rival. Opposite of Ichika in many aspects. A person that don't get along with Ichika for a change.

You know like Paul is to Ash in Pokemon. Christopher is to Mikey on Digimon Fusion series. Shadow the hedgehog (the more darker one in Sonic Boom) is to Sonic.
Old 2015-09-27, 20:57   Link #237
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I have a question that I like to ask of you. Ever notice that every time that Ichika befriends with someone whatever its a girl (usually) or a boy, they always become jealous.

How will Houki and the other IS girls would feel if Ichika got himself a male foe who happens to be the most unusual rival of his of a change? A heartless rival. Opposite of Ichika in many aspects. A person that don't get along with Ichika for a change.

You know like Paul is to Ash in Pokemon. Christopher is to Mikey on Digimon Fusion series. Shadow the hedgehog (the more darker one in Sonic Boom) is to Sonic.
If it's another IS male pilot, then no, just no....

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2015-09-27, 21:05   Link #238
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If it's another IS male pilot, then no, just no....
All right. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.
Old 2015-09-28, 06:12   Link #239
lovetospoon73

Quote:

well they would get along with each other & become friends, like those guys u talked about, shadow(sonic boom, maybe), as for the girls they would pop a cap in his butttox
Old 2015-09-28, 09:09   Link #240
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
well they would get along with each other & become friends, like those guys u talked about, shadow(sonic boom, maybe), as for the girls they would pop a cap in his butttox
As for the guys that I've talked about, those are the examples for the bitter rivals of the heroes.

So Houki and the other IS girls would get along with each other and become friends when Ichika got himself a real male enemy for a change. My guess is that these girls will ban together to support Ichika to take out those who oppose the boy they love.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a