AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 18:19   Link #61
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Another harem story huh? Music to my ears.

I've read what was posted in this thread and honestly it's quite interesting.

What happened to his left hand btw?
harem history is good
but a harem with cute girls is the best
now i just want to know what will he do after he makes the dance...
he will leave the school and the girls or will continue there?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:57   Link #62
Tom Bombadil

Well, I think this picture will fixed it once for all for people who expect Kamito to be some worthless guy bullied around by females:

Spoiler for space:
Old 2012-03-11, 19:26   Link #63
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Well, I think this picture will fixed it once for all for people who expect Kamito to be some worthless guy bullied around by females:

Spoiler for space:
Oh I could tell this guy was like Arata(from Trinity 7) when I first saw that pic
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 19:57   Link #64
zerodragon

I have a few questions.

1. who are Restia and Fianna, what are their abilities and little of their background?

2. what abilities do Terminus Est and Kamito have?
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:48   Link #65
Athena
The Power of One

Just dropping a comment before going to bed: Scarlet reminds a lot of the goblin in the Wardston Chronicles by Joseph Delaney.
Old 2012-03-11, 22:13   Link #66
fazri
blacksun king

how many vol that already released on japan?
what kind relationship kamito with all girl?
how many girl that have fall for kamito to the latest vol?and why?
Old 2012-03-11, 22:49   Link #67
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
how many vol that already released on japan?
what kind relationship kamito with all girl?
how many girl that have fall for kamito to the latest vol?and why?
Spoiler for spoiler... I guess:

Quote:
I have a few questions.

1. who are Restia and Fianna, what are their abilities and little of their background?

Spoiler for more spoilers:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 22:56   Link #68
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I dunno, maybe its just me, but looking at the pic kiRa posted she looks to me like the klutzy type...

EDIT: I forgot to mention I was talking about rinslet

Last edited by Richocet; 2012-03-11 at 23:21.
Old 2012-03-11, 23:00   Link #69
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
I have a few questions.

For Restia, I sincerely hope people have some patience, because she will soon in the story (chapter 5 of vol 1, in fact). Her background is one of the key plots of this story and it will be referred to again and again in later volumes. It is better to read it for yourself.

As for Fianna, she appears in vol2. She is somewhat like a Siesta (Zero no Tsukaima) type of character, in the sense that she is quite open and make moves on the MC often, and have a big breast . She is different from Claire, Ellis and Rinslet because all three of them are somewhat tsundere, where Fianna often devise means to put the MC and the girls in perverted situations.

6 Volumes has been released in Japan. As for the girls, all girls we have listed are for sure in his harem, so that gives us 6 (Restia, Claire, Rinslet, Ellis, Fianna, Est). There are couple of characters on the borderline of the harem. It is a harem lightnovel. Every female come into contact of the MC is a candidate for the harem.
Old 2012-03-11, 23:25   Link #70
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So why did he go dressed as a girl? Was tht the only way to take part in it?
Old 2012-03-11, 23:36   Link #71
fazri
blacksun king

from what i see kamito have 2 sword,a holy sword and devil sword?
and those 2 have humanoid form?
4 human girl fell for kamito and 2 spirit sword right?
Old 2012-03-12, 00:56   Link #72
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
from what i see kamito have 2 sword,a holy sword and devil sword?
and those 2 have humanoid form?
4 human girl fell for kamito and 2 spirit sword right?
Everyone who has read the novel wants dual wielding, but.... the chances of that happening dropped by at least 50% in the latest volume.

I'll also mention that some of the aces moves Kamito have are best used with two swords instead of one. In that sense, using one sword as he is doing right now, is actually holding back his true ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
So why did he go dressed as a girl? Was tht the only way to take part in it?
That and males aren't supposed to be able to contract with spirits. In volume 1, Kamito was known as the only male who contracted with spirits. Further, it's actually a bad omen that a male is able to contract with a spirit. Aside from the rarity of male contractors, the original Maou was a male contractor (the legendary warrior was a female).
Old 2012-03-12, 00:59   Link #73
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Everyone who has read the novel wants dual wielding, but.... the chances of that happening dropped by at least 50% in the latest volume.

I'll also mention that some of the aces moves Kamito have are best used with two swords instead of one. In that sense, using one sword as he is doing right now, is actually holding back his true ability.

That and males aren't supposed to be able to contract with spirits. In volume 1, Kamito was known as the only male who contracted with spirits. Further, it's actually a bad omen that a male is able to contract with a spirit. Aside from the rarity of male contractors, the original Maou was a male contractor (the legendary warrior was a female).
Well so long as he doesnt have isnt an emo like Layfon (Regios) and has proper reasons for not being able to use his abilities to his fullest potential
Old 2012-03-12, 01:03   Link #74
whsie

Quote:
Well so long as he doesnt have isnt an emo like Layfon (Regios) and has proper reasons for not being able to use his abilities to his fullest potential
In short, he's unable to use his full power because 1) Est can only access 10% of her powers and 2) he's rusty. Over the course of 6 volumes, he's gradually regaining his old skill. That said, he's still quite away from his old dominant self. In volume 3, he fought Ellis' sister and had lots of trouble. The old Ren/Kamito absolutely destroyed her in the first tournament like she was nothing. Ellis still remembers that fight vividly because her sister is by all accounts an top notch-elite sword dancer.
Old 2012-03-12, 01:05   Link #75
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
In short, he's unable to use his full power because 1) Est can only access 10% of her powers and 2) he's rusty. Over the course of 6 volumes, he's gradually regaining his old skill. That said, he's still quite away from his old dominant self. In volume 3, he fought Ellis' sister and had lots of trouble. The old Ren/Kamito absolutely destroyed her in the first tournament like she was nothing. Ellis still remembers that fight vividly because her sister is by all accounts an top notch-elite sword dancer.
So do people (more specifically the girls) recognize that he is/was Ren??
Old 2012-03-12, 01:11   Link #76
whsie

Quote:
So do people (more specifically the girls) recognize that he is/was Ren??
Nope. All of them see similarities between his sword skills and Ren's. Yet at the same time, as strong as Kamito is, he's still far inferior to his old self.

The only people who know Kamito is the original Ren are his old group of friends (the few assassins that remain), the assassins + evil organization that the current "Ren is part of, Rentia (his old sword spirit), the school principal who coerced him into the school, and Fianna. The reason why Fianna is the exception is because she once wandered into the forest during the first tournament and found out that Ren was actually a boy. It's not too hard to recognize the same person/voice 3 years later if Kamito happens to be the only boy. Not to mention that fact that there were already talk about how Kamito's sword dance reminded people of the original Ren's sword dance.
Old 2012-03-12, 01:17   Link #77
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Nope. All of them see similarities between his sword skills and Ren's. Yet at the same time, as strong as Kamito is, he's still far inferior to his old self.

The only people who know Kamito is the original Ren are his old group of friends (the few assassins that remain), the assassins + evil organization that the current "Ren is part of, Rentia (his old sword spirit), the school principal who coerced him into the school, and Fianna. The reason why Fianna is the exception is because she once wandered into the forest during the first tournament and found out that Ren was actually a boy. It's not too hard to recognize the same person/voice 3 years later if Kamito happens to be the only boy. Not to mention that fact that there were already talk about how Kamito's sword dance reminded people of the original Ren's sword dance.
Whoa whoa whoa...he was an assassin and part of an evil orginization??? Surely if he left them, they'd be after his blood right???
Old 2012-03-12, 01:22   Link #78
whsie

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa...he was an assassin and part of an evil orginization??? Surely if he left them, they'd be after his blood right???
Spoiler for background:
Old 2012-03-12, 01:27   Link #79
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Spoiler for background:
Well with a background like that I only hope more so that this gets approved and translated on BT.
Spoiler for ...why:
Old 2012-03-12, 01:42   Link #80
whsie

Quote:
Well with a background like that I only hope more so that this gets approved and translated on BT.
Spoiler for ...why:
Spoiler for more background:

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap