AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-12, 02:21   Link #161
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

The commander is still in her 20s???

I really hope that the anime will cover the parent's day cause I wanna see Serika doting on Glen :3

Huh,so Sisti's parents met each other in a similar situation like her and Glen eh?Meh,if anything I would prefer if Lumia ends with up Glen.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 07:53   Link #162
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
^Allow me to translate, he said:

"Maybe she has a crush on him, but he doesnt pay to much attention? Or maybe shes emotionally normal but her cold behavior is just to keep face due to her job"
jajajaja it's exactly that, sorry for that, i used google translate for correct a little bit my english but i ended up copying my mother language text
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 11:42   Link #163
Mirable
ミラベル

@thefreakmike thanks for translate for me~
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
^Allow me to translate, he said:

"Maybe she has a crush on him, but he doesnt pay to much attention? Or maybe shes emotionally normal but her cold behavior is just to keep face due to her job"
Close enough..Well imagine if you are female, born from famous duke family. One day you suddenly got chosen to become head of the family because you have talent as a magician but the problem is you are child of a mistress while the child of lawful wife can't use magic.

I think you can imagine what she had been gone through now. There is no way for kind and gentle girl to survive in this position.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 13:45   Link #164
Wipe

what the kind of their relationship?
Spoiler for ":
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 14:06   Link #165
KnightShade

^The kind used as a tease to the audience even though it would be best ship given the other options...

Full harem or bust.
Old 2017-04-12, 18:36   Link #166
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Look who taking the lead now~
I'm sure she will win~
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So far reading the novel, I'm leaning more towards Sistina. However, Lumia soothes the heart so I personally am ok that she's 1st place on the polls, Sistina is actually really cute and innocent, and Serika is best "mommy" Also Serika is the mature one so there's that too lolololol.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 01:49   Link #167
larethian

Read v1 real quick. Was fun initially but got disappointed by how much Glen struggled at the end. Sure it's good to avoid OP levels pf Tatsuya, but I can't enjoy it much when Glen had that "strong in an unorthodox way" cool factor angle going for him initially. He shouldn't be struggling with his life hanging by a thread in v1. And the author set it up in a way that's obvious that Sistina and Lumia are instrumental to him maximizing his 'potential'. It makes me not feel keen to find out what's going to happen.

Well bottom line is, it lost the 'surprise' charm it had in the middle and it seems like the author really tried hard to create tension in close fights in a calculating way but I don't feel that it stands out in any way.

Finally, even though the anime stripped out a lot of informative details from the dialogue, the anime did a better job in depicting the classroom lesson compared to the novel.

This is my take on book 1 and I don't think I'm going to read more for now unless the anime surprises me as I'm still going to watch it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 03:07   Link #168
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Read v1 real quick. Was fun initially but got disappointed by how much Glen struggled at the end. Sure it's good to avoid OP levels pf Tatsuya, but I can't enjoy it much when Glen had that "strong in an unorthodox way" cool factor angle going for him initially. He shouldn't be struggling with his life hanging by a thread in v1. And the author set it up in a way that's obvious that Sistina and Lumia are instrumental to him maximizing his 'potential'. It makes me not feel keen to find out what's going to happen.

Well bottom line is, it lost the 'surprise' charm it had in the middle and it seems like the author really tried hard to create tension in close fights in a calculating way but I don't feel that it stands out in any way.

Finally, even though the anime stripped out a lot of informative details from the dialogue, the anime did a better job in depicting the classroom lesson compared to the novel.

This is my take on book 1 and I don't think I'm going to read more for now unless the anime surprises me as I'm still going to watch it.
But he does have that "is strong in an incredibly unorthodox way". He's very effective against certain types of mages, and ineffective against others. Its not bad if they explore weaknesses of fools world early on, and it does show that while Glen is strong, his enemies are not pushovers.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 05:18   Link #169
larethian

Maybe. I'm just commenting about the lack of entertainment value it has for me (maybe cos my expectations got high). The 'ooooh....' and excitement I got from the middle didn't manage to carry over as volume 1 heads into what should be the climax of the volume. Maybe it's author's limitation on depicting certain developments. Maybe the anime will do a better job. And I merely blinked on reading the reveal about Lumia's ability, and in my mind, 'so you are going to set it up like that huh'.

Last edited by larethian; 2017-04-14 at 05:30.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 19:55   Link #170
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Is it just me or the manga already past the translated LN chapter ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 20:52   Link #171
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Is it just me or the manga already past the translated LN chapter ?
Well, translated manga past the translated LN long ago heh.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 00:04   Link #172
Tenzen12

Actually manga translation came before NL translation and later never caught up...
Old 2017-04-15, 01:10   Link #173
Mirable
ミラベル

Just start read volume 8..

Oh my god!!, Celica still a best XD She came back again after volume 6.

She suddenly approach Glen, drank the medicine, grab his face and kiss him on the lip (yeah!) forcefully Glen to take the medicine and that's turn him into a female LOL!

Images
Old 2017-04-15, 01:22   Link #174
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:

She suddenly approach Glen, drank the medicine, grab his face and kiss him on the lip (yeah!) forcefully Glen to take the medicine and that's turn him into a female LOL!

Images
O.o

Why? >.<

I'm with Sisti's reaction on this. -_-
Old 2017-04-15, 01:30   Link #175
KnightShade

Now this is funny
Old 2017-04-15, 02:46   Link #176
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:

Images

BEST GIRL
BEST GIRL
BEST GIRL
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2017-04-15 at 03:03. Reason: Adding extra best girl
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 03:21   Link #177
Tenzen12

Celica or Glenn?
Old 2017-04-15, 03:51   Link #178
Wipe

Smile

Quote:

Images

OMG!! and and how Glen's reaction after that mommy kiss?
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 06:27   Link #179
Mirable
ミラベル

^
He's pissed off at her..

To prevent Riel from get kick out of school, Riel got sent to study abroad at St. Lily academy to improve her grade.

Glen,Sisti and Lumia decide to go with Riel because she's too scared to go alone. Glen must go there and work as a instructor at St. Lily academy but that's place is female academy so Glen need to turn into female before going there, that's why he become Ren lol

Images

Last edited by Mirable; 2017-04-15 at 06:47.
Old 2017-04-15, 08:06   Link #180
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Best mommy and best girl

My reaction now is the same as Serika in the illustration

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, magic school