AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-09-20, 23:29   Link #1741
TigerII
Pilot in Training

As I said, I was going with animdb. That is good. Wanted more.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 23:33   Link #1742
Teletha

There is plenty of manga to make at a 2nd season if they wanted to, but I don't really see a reason...

future spoilers
Spoiler:

About episode 21, I think Nakao and Nobu have always been cheesy and soap operay. With her darling talk and their overall outward display of emotions towards each other. Their problems weren't huge, so solving it wasn't a really big issue. The problem wasn't the distance right now, it was that neither was being very honest with themselves or to their friends about how they felt. Nobody said they solved their soon to be long distance relationship and everything is fine. But they are now fine to try to work things out and stay together. His "harem" and everything to me was funny.
Teletha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 23:53   Link #1743
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Spoiler for Lovely Complex Plus:
Old 2007-09-21, 05:18   Link #1744
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I remember this show. This is that rom-com that's totally awesome and enjoyable even though it has no right to be.

Ep 21

Hooray for more Lov*Com, and the first ep back after the break was another good one. I really approve of Nobu and Nakao getting the focus in this ep, since, even though they've been great characters, neither have really played a great role in the plot, past Nobu acting as Risa's pillar of support. But this added a lot to both characters and, more importantly, the relationship between them. It's only now that we realize just how much they mean to each other.

Again, there's nothing totally new in this, since the whole theme of distance between love is old-hat (*cough*Shinkai*cough*) but the characters are so fun and likable and the execution is so good, and that makes it all worthwhile. But that's been pretty much my commentary on every episode.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 13:52   Link #1745
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
the kid wil just bring a misunderstanding i feel.
you know one of those scenes where their heads bump but if you look at it from a different perspective it will look like a kiss
50/50
not just a misunderstanding but also not a kiss.
so 1 more episode where they are unhappy
and 1 more to get back.?
Old 2007-09-23, 14:42   Link #1746
mdauben

I just watched episode 22 and all I can say is...
Spoiler for Ep. 22:
Thanks again for another great episode, KissSub, I can't wait to see your next one!

Last edited by mdauben; 2007-09-23 at 16:55.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 15:42   Link #1747
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Otani's Catastrophic Declaration

The bomb exploded.

I am a boy, so I do not have a detailed idea of how a girl feels or would to in a relationship since I have no girlfriend, unfortunately.

But at least common sense on what regards to girls dictates, that if for whatever reason a boy has his moment of weakness and tries to take advantage of any situation in which a girl has her guard lowered, but she realizes it, then she'll either be scandalized or mad.

Risa, you're a girl, but you failed to apply that common sense.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 15:54   Link #1748
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

risa is a bit dense like otani.
Old 2007-09-23, 16:52   Link #1749
Gaara133
You damn midget!

haahaha *chyuuuu* *oh my god* sooo funny!
Gaara133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 17:32   Link #1750
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Oh man Otani under umbrella with that look scared the shit outta me.
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 22:24   Link #1751
Jerseykid

the "oh my god" line was hillarious
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 02:14   Link #1752
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Spoiler for for epi 22:
Old 2007-09-24, 08:41   Link #1753
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
It think that this is just the perfect setup for a good ol' happy-happy joy-joy ending. Right? Hopefully? Please? It damn well better be or I'll be pissed!
Spoiler for ep 22:
Polaryzed_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 10:25   Link #1754
Gaara133
You damn midget!

^^^^^I'm pretty sure everyone is thinking the same thing, at least I am.
Old 2007-09-24, 10:31   Link #1755
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Blame it on Umi....When it comes to his music risa's brain just doesnt work properly anymore. If theres any true competition for risa's attention i'd say its umi in a roundabout way.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 12:27   Link #1756
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Blame it on Umi....When it comes to his music risa's brain just doesnt work properly anymore. If theres any true competition for risa's attention i'd say its umi in a roundabout way.
Definately, Otani of all people should know that when it comes to Umibozu, risa turns into autonomous mode, not even the US Army could stop that girl.
ReAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 14:51   Link #1757
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Man im really bumbed that LoveCom is coming to an end. I have loved this show from day one and the last episode was such a cluster F_c_ of bad situations it was great. I still think that Otani needs to learn he cant treat Risa like shit everytime he gets in a mood. Besides she was right just because you start studying for a little bit that is not going to change your grades right away. Instead of being a jerk he should have of thought about the bigger picture which she had stated as well.

I cant beleive he actually broke up with her this is bad but i know it wont end on a bad note this LoveCom after all no way no how. Besides it was Umibozu i bet if the situation was reversed Otani would have gone without so much as a second thought. There is no way GOD ALMIGHTY him self is stopping that girl from going to an invite only Umibozu concert.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:08   Link #1758
ReAn
Shinsen-Subs Staff
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to ReAn Send a message via AIM to ReAn Send a message via MSN to ReAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Man im really bumbed that LoveCom is coming to an end. I have loved this show from day one and the last episode was such a cluster F_c_ of bad situations it was great. I still think that Otani needs to learn he cant treat Risa like shit everytime he gets in a mood. Besides she was right just because you start studying for a little bit that is not going to change your grades right away. Instead of being a jerk he should have of thought about the bigger picture which she had stated as well.

I cant beleive he actually broke up with her this is bad but i know it wont end on a bad note this LoveCom after all no way no how. Besides it was Umibozu i bet if the situation was reversed Otani would have gone without so much as a second thought. There is no way GOD ALMIGHTY him self is stopping that girl from going to an invite only Umibozu concert.
Hehe, how do you think i feel, i've only got 1 more ep i'll get a chance to time, had to turn down timing 23 (which should be entering timing today btw).

I hope the next kisssub project will be as good.
ReAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 10:27   Link #1759
TigerII
Pilot in Training

You guys should switch from anime translating and go to manga and translate Lovely Complex Plus. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AFTER SCHOOL!
Old 2007-09-25, 10:32   Link #1760
Gaara133
You damn midget!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
You guys should switch from anime translating and go to manga and translate Lovely Complex Plus. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AFTER SCHOOL!
That would be cool but I hope they do another fun comedy-romance!

Tags
comedy, romance