AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-21, 10:44   Link #11441
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

[Summons Aiwass' estranged brother Craiwass]

[Automatic win]
You can't do that, you're essentially bringing Armageddon as we know of it.

If that happens Teh Ping can't do any more translations.

Ashaman: Well, I believe some (if not most) of us would want to see a school life story of Touma and his Delta Force gang (with Accelerator and several other guys added in for the fun, bonus points with Gunha mixed in).

It's just too interesting in my opinion

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-06-21, 11:14   Link #11442
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Then what did I say...? Am I a tsundere...

I need a weapon.

Epilogue coming out in 1/2 hour time
*cough* No, you aren't. Do I need to write a fanfic where it's Js06 and Teh_Ping are courting Toaru Majutsu No Index series? That'll break the minds of the peeping japanese people.

Spoiler for Fic Tease. Read at your own risk:
Old 2011-06-21, 11:19   Link #11443
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Ashaman: Well, I believe some (if not most) of us would want to see a school life story of Touma and his Delta Force gang (with Accelerator and several other guys added in for the fun, bonus points with Gunha mixed in).

It's just too interesting in my opinion
Heh, for some reason i have been thinking that in NT vol2, both Accelerator and Hamazura will be trolled with a "Nyaa, while we make some preparations for a short trip to England, youīll have to live as normal students for a while", with a few epic moments involving Accelerator, Hamazura, Yomikawa, and Komoe-sensei,xD (Well, iīm assuming that at some point the have to go to England: Hamazura and Accelerator need a bit more of a briefing in the magic world, Touma has to kneel quite a bit and apparently, some things need to be set straight in both science and magic sides).
P.D: I donīt know if i read it wrong but at some point in vol 12, wasnīt there a mention of Accelerator transferring from his old Elite level 6 project school to Toumaīs school? ...well at least on paper since i donīt believe he has any intentions of attending to a normal schoolīs classes.
Old 2011-06-21, 11:38   Link #11444
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Heh, for some reason i have been thinking that in NT vol2, both Accelerator and Hamazura will be trolled with a "Nyaa, while we make some preparations for a short trip to England, youīll have to live as normal students for a while", with a few epic moments involving Accelerator, Hamazura, Yomikawa, and Komoe-sensei,xD (Well, iīm assuming that at some point the have to go to England: Hamazura and Accelerator need a bit more of a briefing in the magic world, Touma has to kneel quite a bit and apparently, some things need to be set straight in both science and magic sides).
P.D: I donīt know if i read it wrong but at some point in vol 12, wasnīt there a mention of Accelerator transferring from his old Elite level 6 project school to Toumaīs school? ...well at least on paper since i donīt believe he has any intentions of attending to a normal schoolīs classes.
As far as Vol 12 is concerned, there's nothing of that sort. It's just that he dropped out from school, I heard? Else we should've been expecting Accelerator to be in Touma's school uniform sometime past Volume 12, and we didn't.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-06-21, 11:46   Link #11445
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Spoiler for fic tease. Read at your own risk:
Orange sunglasses!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-06-21, 11:50   Link #11446
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
As far as Vol 12 is concerned, there's nothing of that sort. It's just that he dropped out from school, I heard? Else we should've been expecting Accelerator to be in Touma's school uniform sometime past Volume 12, and we didn't.
Hmm... well it was a passage that mentioned the name of his school as well so it may be in a different volume? though like i said i donīt know if i read it wrongly... and why would Accelerator even wear a uniform is he doesnīt have the slightest intention of going back to a normal life? (more like he thinks itīs impossible or at least he did...)
Old 2011-06-21, 11:56   Link #11447
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
*cough* No, you aren't. Do I need to write a fanfic where it's Js06 and Teh_Ping are courting Toaru Majutsu No Index series? That'll break the minds of the peeping japanese people.

Spoiler for Fic Tease. Read at your own risk:
My illusions have been demolished.
Old 2011-06-21, 12:42   Link #11448
Zakoo

My mind went blank.
Old 2011-06-21, 13:13   Link #11449
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Hmm... well it was a passage that mentioned the name of his school as well so it may be in a different volume? though like i said i donīt know if i read it wrongly... and why would Accelerator even wear a uniform is he doesnīt have the slightest intention of going back to a normal life? (more like he thinks itīs impossible or at least he did...)
No, it was mentioned only on SS1 that Accelerator moved to Nagatenjouki High School to be a facade for his GROUP business, still now with NT2 there is a high chance for Accelerator to move to Touma's unnamed high school.

Fanarts will come true!!?

BTW, I've read on some sites that in NT2 Index will ditch Touma after their meeting, will Touma go zetsubou at that? Will Mikoto try make some confidence on herself at last once in her life? Will Accelerator take advantage to be closer to his "ideal hero" to fill the "gap" on his mind?

Not so crazy theories everywhere!
Old 2011-06-21, 13:33   Link #11450
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
BTW, I've read on some sites that in NT2 Index will ditch Touma after their meeting, will Touma go zetsubou at that?
Zetsubou? Anyways, Touma won't take it well. As in, he will punch himself while Worst clings to him and tries to seduce him in his moment of weakness. Accel is angry he didn't get to that first and rages.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-06-21, 14:10   Link #11451
outerelf

Quote:
Orange sunglasses!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Is something the matter dearie? Don't like that style of Pimping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
My illusions have been demolished.
I'm pretty certain they're both guys, and besides- Index-tan is such a sweet little project, isn't she, despite all of her translators except for two being tsundere on her.
Old 2011-06-21, 15:49   Link #11452
NightGale

Quote:
Zetsubou? Anyways, Touma won't take it well. As in, he will punch himself while Worst clings to him and tries to seduce him in his moment of weakness. Accel is angry he didn't get to that first and rages.
Hmm, iīm pretty sure it means "despair", you know dropping to his knees with his head in his head or shouting a great FUKOU DAAAAAA!!!!!
Quote:
No, it was mentioned only on SS1 that Accelerator moved to Nagatenjouki High School to be a facade for his GROUP business, still now with NT2 there is a high chance for Accelerator to move to Touma's unnamed high school.

Fanarts will come true!!?

BTW, I've read on some sites that in NT2 Index will ditch Touma after their meeting, will Touma go zetsubou at that? Will Mikoto try make some confidence on herself at last once in her life? Will Accelerator take advantage to be closer to his "ideal hero" to fill the "gap" on his mind?

Not so crazy theories everywhere!
Hmm, that might be why i was confusing it? Since itīs unnamed i may have assumed a bit too much?

And about Index ditching Touma, that sounds somehow likely in my mind, though not because sheīs angry but more like she feels guilty... Hmm, if i had to put it in to words... "making someone else feel the same pain as you..."<---- Though we all can agree that it wasnīt intentional.

...On the other hand, i think itīs a bit early for spoilers so it may be just another likely theory?
Old 2011-06-21, 16:03   Link #11453
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Hmm, iīm pretty sure it means "despair", you know dropping to his knees with his head in his head or shouting a great FUKOU DAAAAAA!!!!!
You've never seen Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, am I right?
Old 2011-06-21, 16:42   Link #11454
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
still now with NT2 there is a high chance for Accelerator to move to Touma's unnamed high school.

...Why ? Why is there a high chance now?
Old 2011-06-21, 18:17   Link #11455
orangejuicetang

So, did Acqua permanently lose his powers of a Saint?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-06-21, 18:47   Link #11456
Breidaluk

They don't exactly say permanently but he took a masive damage for trying to contain the huge amount of telesma of Misha, that "burned" him from the inside. He can problably recover a part of his powers of saint later but not on the same level as before, mostly because he was already weakened during his fight with Kaori and the Amakusas.
Old 2011-06-21, 18:50   Link #11457
Breidaluk

oh, i forgot to ask. There is already someone translating "Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare"? I wanted to see the translation of the 4-koma.
Old 2011-06-21, 19:58   Link #11458
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
So, did Acqua permanently lose his powers of a Saint?
When? Which volume is your reference point?
Old 2011-06-21, 22:11   Link #11459
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Volume 21

Also

Index-tan season 2 part 2
(because i dont wanna post on all your porfiles)
Spoiler for i:
Old 2011-06-21, 22:44   Link #11460
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Volume 21

Also

Index-tan season 2 part 2
(because i dont wanna post on all your porfiles)
Spoiler for i:
...Ho-ley-shit... What the heck was that...? Subs NAO!

Virtual boy! Oh yeeeaaah!

And Accelerator has again proven himself not be a weak Seiyuu.

I'm still shocked they haven't animated Yuriko or done a Accelolita joke in Index-tan.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen