AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-12, 16:56   Link #41
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

In the course of one year after the MC was first summoned to another world, the he was able to gather 12 deities and managed to defeat the demon king. He was a renounced hero throughout that world for his accomplishments. But he wanted to go back to his world, so he returned after his objective was met slaying the demon king.

After taking care of his affairs in his original world and having nothing left there for him, he decided to return to the other world for a second time. It's here the story begins. Instead of experiencing the story of the MC's adventures, forged bonds, etc in his first summon, the readers' starting point begins in the MC's second summon back. 10 years have passed in the other world, and many things have changed. From the sound of it, more than half of the goddess he once contracted are going to be his enemy this time around.

The fantasy setting so far is solid, the author isn't skipping too much on the world-building and the characters are standard, but appealing and intriguing enough. The MC is like most guys his age, but there's a characteristic element to him that's in the cool, understanding, strong, almost somewhat decisive spectrum, which is obviously a result of development a typical summoned to another world MC would go through.

And of course, the overpowered Deity of Time and Space, strongest of the 12 is an eternal loli who's like a bum who finds practically everything trouble to do thus makes her extremely lazy, but there's an obvious side to her that screams chessmaster behind that bum persona. I'm sold here.

So, I'm enjoying this light novel a lot.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 18:27   Link #42
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
....What's that? the forum? or FB page?
oppss i mean both of them.
ahh dont forget about baka-tsuki Fb group but..i think its hard to get editors in that group
^just my another opinion
well i just hope u can find a good editors soon

sorry bad english
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 21:06   Link #43
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
And of course, the overpowered Deity of Time and Space, strongest of the 12 is an eternal loli who's like a bum who finds practically everything trouble to do thus makes her extremely lazy, but there's an obvious side to her that screams chessmaster behind that bum persona. I'm sold here.
If that is true, I would be really amazed if she accelerated the time in their world to make it 10 years there. Just an opinion tho, I mean, its just the MC and Alua who speculated the passage of time to be different.. its not an established fact yet.. it could be shii's way of getting back at him for leaving her.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 21:11   Link #44
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carinderyeah View Post
If that is true, I would be really amazed if she accelerated the time in their world to make it 10 years there. Just an opinion tho, I mean, its just the MC and Alua who speculated the passage of time to be different.. its not an established fact yet.. it could be shii's way of getting back at him for leaving her.
The difference is passage of time is actually feasible though since last time, he was in their world for 1 year yet only around one month had passed on Earth when he came back. The calculation works out.
Old 2015-10-12, 23:24   Link #45
charasu
DigiDestinied

VEGA, ALDEBARAN, FORMALHAUT, RIGEL, SIRIUS, ACRUX....

then there is ZODIAC and NEBULOSA from Nebula

yup time to studied stars and constellation .....

Last edited by charasu; 2015-10-13 at 00:08.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 23:25   Link #46
Phantomlurker

Give or take a few months, but they didn't say exactly ten years so the calculation is correct. Speaking of that, 121 old Spanish grandma in japan... I wonder if she was republican. Quite tough in any case, living two world wars and the civil war is no small feat.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 23:37   Link #47
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Huh I thinking which Zodiac that the sword is related with?? star constellation?? or other thing
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 00:22   Link #48
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
Give or take a few months, but they didn't say exactly ten years so the calculation is correct. Speaking of that, 121 old Spanish grandma in japan... I wonder if she was republican. Quite tough in any case, living two world wars and the civil war is no small feat.
Don't forget that she's a heavy smoker that goes through packs left and right and practically breaths second-hand smoke once she starts. It's practically a miracle she even lived that long after that.
Old 2015-10-13, 00:45   Link #49
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Damn Riki, I already got enough on my table...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 01:16   Link #50
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Damn Riki, I already got enough on my table...
Eeeh!? it's my fault!?
Old 2015-10-13, 06:38   Link #51
tfate
true harem seeker

Do the goddesses cockblock each other? Or they are willing to share?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 07:52   Link #52
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Don't forget that she's a heavy smoker that goes through packs left and right and practically breaths second-hand smoke once she starts. It's practically a miracle she even lived that long after that.
And withstood the need to smoke while in front of him, no wonder that tooi got attitude. We need more mcs with baddass Spanish grandmas.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 09:53   Link #53
Tabeleta

^ My grandpa smoke and drink since 14 years old, he's in his 80s and did a check up two years ago, there's nothing wrong with his liver and lungs, like as if he never smoked or drank in his whole life.

I really hope I got this genes from him.

About the deities, I want to see their reactions when they discover that the "woman" Tooi talked about is his sick grandma. At least 3 of them will give some reaction.

It's really scary when a woman misunderstand something
Tabeleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 11:26   Link #54
Direwolf18

My great grand mother chain smoked and drank like a fish. Passed away at 98, and not from either of those two things. It was kinda funny when at 93 her doctor tried insisting that she give both up.

She laughed in his face.

His grandma sounds badass and no doubt help explains his charachter. I could see wanting to go home to be with her in her final days. Especially because it sounds like he was the only family there. You can't let her pass without anyone being there.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 12:39   Link #55
InfiniteDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^ My grandpa smoke and drink since 14 years old, he's in his 80s and did a check up two years ago, there's nothing wrong with his liver and lungs, like as if he never smoked or drank in his whole life.

I really hope I got this genes from him.

About the deities, I want to see their reactions when they discover that the "woman" Tooi talked about is his sick grandma. At least 3 of them will give some reaction.

It's really scary when a woman misunderstand something
I'd imagine that it be a mix of relief and embarrassment (from assuming incorrectly) from the ones that already liked him. Though considering how La Shii phrased the contract being broken off in a one sided manner (perhaps indicating that she didn't want it to be broken off even if it was out of convenience), there may be more than just 3 notable reactions.
InfiniteDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 13:55   Link #56
glazer69
Banned

HA! Finally! A very good read for harem lovers!! Banzai!!
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 14:45   Link #57
SeaDam

Is there a larger point to the stock/company analogy? Is Shi trying to say that by having contracts with over a majority of the goddesses, he gains control over them all (the entire company)? And that is what he threw away when he went back? If not, I don't see the relevance of the analogy.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 17:22   Link #58
Direwolf18

I just figured it was one of those things that didn't translate well. One of those puns/sayings that makes total sense in the source language/culture but you try bringing it to English (or vice versa) and everyone is like... uhmmm what?

My best guess is that he controlled enough of a majority that the others just went along for the ride because it was the most practical solution to their problem at this point and not that they felt any actual loyalty or attachment to him.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 21:33   Link #59
Superbia

I think the stock company reference is about how if you have over fifty percent, no one can oppose you even if they manage to get the remainder.

Basically, as long as he has twelve goddesses the most anyone else can get is nine, meaning he can't be challenged in terms of deity power. And as long as deities are the strongest beings in the world, he is the strongest in the world that no one can defeat, or at least that's how it would seem to everyone in the world.

Last edited by Superbia; 2015-10-13 at 23:16.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 22:13   Link #60
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Here's another way to put it that might be easier to understand.

You're king of most of the world. Then you just up and quit being king, disappearing while you're at it.

Tags
ga bunko, harem, romance, summoned hero