AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 11:14   Link #61
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I don't know if Natsu is sly undercover or not but for sure Karen is the true mastermind behind the scheme, either Karen induced or black-mailed the girls to hooked themselves to Doi-kun.
Natsu also ones of girls Karen listed, her story could be real but it could be her own fake story or story made up by Karen.
The fact Karen knows thoroughly every students body encouraged Karen know them well as she ordered them herself from amazon.com.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 13:47   Link #62
Morilinde

I guess KAren told them that Doi is the only male alive at the moment. And who knows what incitments the goverment gives to those girls. Then again I guess Karen made a thorough study of Doi and right now is playing her strategy accordingly. In contrast Sou just looked for women who might be interested in Reito. But no big plan to entice him to the idea of mating. She probably counted that his intelligence would make him accept this easily.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 19:43   Link #63
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Wow truth Doi has better progress with the girls, than reito, although I really want that Reito should also have a progress.
Old 2017-02-22, 20:46   Link #64
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
Wow truth Doi has better progress with the girls, than reito, although I really want that Reito should also have a progress.
Not gonna happen
Would break his character
The reason why we got Doi's POV in the first place was because Reito will not progress
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 03:45   Link #65
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

the key is his beloved....
reito is just like bee stud/male bees in beehive, and his girlfrined is his queen...
bee stud/male bees will never mating with any bee worker that is all female but just with the queen bee..... admirable but also pathetic.....
lets hope the girlfriend be founded fast, so she can encourage him to do it.... something that i feel that never gonna happen......
he the type of person that will follow to death if she end up dead.... or at least really depressed to the point being broken......
he love her that much....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 10:38   Link #66
rantaid

It is easy to make #2 progress. the keyword is.... his little sister .a.k.a. imouto-chan.... and #1... :P the question is, dare the author to do so?

on the other matter, i also like the #3's sickly little sister... i wish she will make appearance. soon.... to be ntr-ed.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 01:02   Link #67
n0m@n
C-Z

I wanna see that whore from Doi's past who was being banged by her boyfriend reappear. Would be satisfying to see her become his obedient sextoy lol.
Old 2017-02-24, 03:48   Link #68
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

you guys.....
Old 2017-02-24, 08:01   Link #69
Malicre

Any other manga like this? perhaps something with more chapters?
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 08:39   Link #70
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu
Old 2017-02-24, 08:50   Link #71
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu
Nice try but i remember reading that years ago and hated it. too dark for me.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 09:35   Link #72
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Narakarana
Old 2017-03-04, 10:14   Link #73
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

crap.......
after this chap we back to number 2..........

and it is look like thing do not look so good for number 3....:LOL
Old 2017-03-06, 06:39   Link #74
rantaid

the awkward moment when your main character is sooooo boring compared to the side characters that your readers start not caring about him and you are forced to escalate the drama shoved to your readers to make him relevant again. (we get it, bro...~)

I told you , everyone (read: mostly me) want #2's little sister netorare drama to blackmail him to start humping on. it make thimgs about#2 interesting again.

well, at least natsu is still hot. my little seductrees
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 07:01   Link #75
Ultragunner

dat moment when u cost another person's job because you refuse to pork....due to some manga protagonist BS

welp, hope Doi-kun will have an orgy soon
Old 2017-03-06, 08:23   Link #76
Hokoga

I actually like Reito and happy he's not just going along with the plans of those b*tches of the UW.

The other guys are just meat dildos and Doi is the most pathetic because he's getting played like a fiddle, thinking those girls actually have feelings towards him.

One of Doi's biggest problems is that not many people actually care about him as a person, maybe as a stallion but not as a person, so if he ever does realize that he's being used and has a problem with it, nobody would really give f*ck as along as he keeps breeding like an animal.

The only people I can think of who actually care about him are probably his mother and sister, some might say his sensei but in the end she's just another user as well.

For some reason there's a b*st*rd wishing his little sister would appear just so she can be ntr'd from him...... Dafuq? ಠ▃ಠ

Meanwhile the real MC is actually trying to do something about the situation and find the woman he loves, instead of only trying to satisfy his lower half with women he just met.

If this was pure hentai then I would probably be bashing the MC as well for not doing it, but it's not hentai and the plot is actually likable and I'm rooting for the MC(Reito).

Last edited by Hokoga; 2017-03-06 at 09:53.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 10:29   Link #77
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This is half hentai so Doi as main and Reito as secondary is correct
Old 2017-03-06, 10:34   Link #78
Morilinde

So they want to take Reito's agent away because she has not managed to get him to mate? I don't get it, the leadership accepted that Reito does not mate but instead do research on the MK virus. So why take away his agent? She is responsible for his well being (she also choose his nurse and his bodyguard). Do they want to sabotage Reito's progress? Or more closely monitor it? i hope Reito shoves their idea of taking his agent away right down back their throats.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 11:54   Link #79
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

WORLD END'S HAREM.......

that the title.....

but with reito dude doing that..... he is not faithfull with the title purpose then.....
what the point having that title then??....

to put the story .... no the man's dream, over in just several month (story's progress) because he manage solve the world's problem?... oh he will ..of course

but if that the case the i just wish he will only appear at the last arc before the epilogue come ...

or at least until the 4 and 5 awake from their slumber....
Old 2017-03-06, 11:55   Link #80
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Most likely they want to keep female as the sole ruler itself but you know that it will be impossible in the future anyway if they realize it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen