AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-14, 08:43   Link #3041
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

That was probably to stop Minato from asking any further, I think.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:15   Link #3042
Tri-ring

Well there are other points suggesting she is not a Sekirei such as not having a Sekirei mark on her back.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:18   Link #3043
zibi88

more like Minato would kinda learn that it was his parents fault that Miya's husband died and she is now all alone.... and hearing from kazehana about "how much miya loved [and still loves] takehito" would make him suffer more...

I guess miya wants to avoid that... if he knows then he might ask many questions about what is she... and she might feel that he might want to try and add her to his harem [which is impossible :P... and even trying = instant death]

personaly I think its only a matter of time till she or someone else will reveal the truth... the only thing that is needed is to show to Miya what good person he is... he helps other people.... now he wants to help uzume and her ashikabi... after that I kinda feel that miya will see minato from different side.... not as takami's-minaka's son... but as a pure & innocent guy who cares for sekire's (even if they are not his)

It would be interesting to see miya's reaction to Minato who might tell that he see's Jinki visions... that they are ancient memories... maybe that would be a sign for Miya if minato is the right person maybe from a prophecy...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 00:44   Link #3044
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Btw .. things always looking up on Minato .. He always gets the backing of Miya, and Seo (he have #11 and #12), and soon he gonna get Uzume's good side, which is #10 .. before finally adding Yukari, with Shina, while being so young @ #107, are still scary with his death skill. If Akitsu is indeed #7 and Miya is wingable .. life isnt fair for canon fodder
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-15, 03:22   Link #3045
Ryuujin

Miya is presumably not a "Sekirei" in the same sort of way a wolf isn't a dog.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 09:07   Link #3046
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Btw .. things always looking up on Minato .. He always gets the backing of Miya, and Seo (he have #11 and #12), and soon he gonna get Uzume's good side, which is #10 .. before finally adding Yukari, with Shina, while being so young @ #107, are still scary with his death skill. If Akitsu is indeed #7 and Miya is wingable .. life isnt fair for canon fodder
In a way life won't be fair or I guess easy for Minato either.
Tsukiumi would probably blow a fuse at the thought of Minato winging Miya and then taking on Akitsu, then probably Uzume showing her great fondness
Like I've always said I think Miya is just tsun for Minato, reason why she gets in his way when he's about to get some
The dere would come when she's winged and the amount of chaos that would ensue would be crazy plus if your to throw Akitsu intothe mix it would be just mind boggling crazy
Oh and not to mention how will he explain his harem to Yukari, he has Kuu-chan in his care, I'm pretty sure she would get the "wrong" impression.

It would then def be considered heaven and hell then
Old 2010-08-15, 09:10   Link #3047
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'll throw my vote in with the folk that think that Miya can't be winged. To use a 40k comparison, she's like the Primarch to the everyone else's Space Marine.

For reference, a Primarch can pretty much FLATTEN a company of contemporary Space Marines.
Old 2010-08-15, 09:24   Link #3048
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I still think she'll end up as "Obi Wan" to Musubi's "Luke" (and Yume plays the "reformed Anakin" from the shadow)
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-15, 09:32   Link #3049
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

By the way, am I the only one that thinks that this 'Win Jinki' phase of the Sekirei Project will lead into 'Steal the OTHER guy's Jinki'?
Old 2010-08-15, 09:55   Link #3050
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I still think Miya is 00 which pretty much means anything at this point
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 10:26   Link #3051
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I still think Miya is 00 which pretty much means anything at this point
ehhh MIYA is nr.00... the thing is that she gets that number mostly after gaining all 8jinki like...

Miya #01 + 8jinki = Miya #00... which reffers to "god seat" her power is WAY WAY WAY above anything people could see.... after leaving 8jinkis behind she steped down from the god seat and was given the nr.01

We first saw nr00 when minaka found the ship and all the 108 sleeping eggs or 107eggs + 1pillar [adult miya with nr00].... later we learn that Takehito took only the adult one under his teachings...and that the adult one is not technically a sekirei

maybe miya is some kind of medium/countainer for the jinki power... and so if 8jinki are gathered together... she might awaken as nr00 and has to fullify one wish... example exterminate all sekirei [she would not had any problems of doing so as she is the strongest one]

There is a reason why Miya hides the truth about jinki...and why she is kinda afraid of them gathering together... it could be that if they gather togheter she "has to make that order" even if its against her own will...

well we have to wait and see.... but I want to see miya's reaction to hear that Minato is able to see jinki visions
Old 2010-08-15, 10:43   Link #3052
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ohhhhhhh yeah sometimes I think I need to pay more attention XD I remembered that he took one for himself but for some reason forgot it was 00. Considering Miya isn't a Sekirei makes the death of her Ashikabi irrelevant. It would be awesome to her get winged (assuming Takehito didn't) shed probably take out a city block XD
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 10:46   Link #3053
Ashaman

99 fertilized eggs, 08 fetus's, 1 adult
10-108_________ 02-09____ 00/01
Old 2010-08-15, 11:04   Link #3054
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
99 fertilized eggs, 08 fetus's, 1 adult
10-108_________ 02-09____ 00/01
not mention that miya herself was mentioning to Kagari... that she does not know anything about nr.00 or nr01 (irronically...with demon aura around her) and that she is only a beautifull landlady of this inn.....

and that if minato and others knew about her (as nr00/01) she would had to kick them out of the inn... and it would be sad to have 6sekirei and be lost on the side of the road xD

so with miya bringing up the issue of nr01 and 00 means that she is the same person.... nr01... is like without the godly powers that would crush the full city in a blow ^^ while miya + all jinki made her into god like creature with power to smash everything ^^

I wouldnt be supprised if miya dropped the jinkis becouse she wanted to be with takehito.... or did she drop the jinkis as she left the pillar after minaka found her (when she was in that water tank with those scarry eyes...)

heh maybe miya is kinda like cybord/android made to watch over those children (protector)... and those jinkis were like awsome batteries... the more she had the more power she got....... we can notice that miya kinda did not age'd...and that brings me the question...

are the sekirei growing up on accelerated speed...or do they grow in the same speed as humans.... I mean miya was discovered kinda 21-22years ago and she doesnt look like she aged... while we saw small tsukiumi or kusano... while now they are adults... the same for the rest of sekirei.... miya should look like 40+ years old by now yet she looks the same like 20y ago... eveyrone aroudn her aged... but she remained in the same state... kinda advenced robots are like that

well hard to tell what she is ^^ but time will show... and well I dobut that miya can be winged as she is not a sekirei..... I guess the closest to that is Akitsu who thinks she cant be winged....but like kagari said she was scraped from her number becouse her power was too strong... and in wrong hands she would be dangerous..... yet Minato has 6sekirei (2of them were in first disciplnary squad that protected the island)... and he lives in the same building with Miya the terror for every sekirei and whole MBI ^^ so there is no better place for Akitsu and her full power than in minatos group... if he can live in the same building with miya he is the right person for the job XD (if akitsu goes berserk miya can stop it)
Old 2010-08-15, 11:29   Link #3055
Ashaman

Sekirei aging is strange. The flashback to the island shows full grown disiplinary squad, even though the rest of the Sekirei are still embros/zygotes.

I get the feeling Sekirei age quickly to maturity, and then their aging process slows down.

Kazehana is 20. Homura is younger than this by who knows. Certainly No. 01-05 were mature while he was still asleep. And then they get younger and younger from there.

It doesn't make sense unless its a quick growth then slow aging.

Kuu-chan may be old enough to marry her onii-chan sooner than we first thought
Old 2010-08-15, 11:50   Link #3056
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

I might be mixing the anime and manga at this point, but I remember it being mentioned that there was only a single Adult found in the spaceship, but all the Single Numbers were 'modified' in one way or another. It's likely that numbers 2-5 were force-aged (as they were embryos, not fertilized eggs) to be able to defend the island from invaders.
Old 2010-08-15, 11:58   Link #3057
zibi88

but it would be funny as shit it minato goes to sleep while ku-chan is a kid... and when he wakes up... ku-chan is a teenager or mature sekirei like rest XDXD

damn I wish they would make another omake with ku-chan dream... in last one ku-chan dreamed that she is not the only kid... so rest was kids too.... but next omake could be that she teenager/mature one... and how she interreacts with her onii-chan ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I might be mixing the anime and manga at this point, but I remember it being mentioned that there was only a single Adult found in the spaceship, but all the Single Numbers were 'modified' in one way or another. It's likely that numbers 2-5 were force-aged (as they were embryos, not fertilized eggs) to be able to defend the island from invaders.
hmm no no.... it was that there was 1adult (miya 00/01), 8fetus and rest 99 eggs..... and that the single numbers (nr02-09) were too much grown that made harder for them to control their powers... so they had to make some special adjustments (first disciplinary squad had special adjustments in order to give them stronger power to protect the island from the invasion)..... rest 6-9 becouse they were in fetus stage had stronger power than the rest in egg-form.... so MBI had to make some special adjustments in order to bring their power level kinda to the similar level like the rest (in egg-form)

still single numbers even with adjustments have stronger power than the rest 10-108....but well that comes with the "special strange behaviour/personality" XD tsukiumi and her tsundare attitude...matsu-pervered demon.... kagari- female/male mentality xD.... kazehana her love-love-mode+drinking... ect.

single numbers even throught that they are sekirei like rest... they mostly have their own free will even throught they are winged... they will do something if they feel like doing it... like Tsukiumi.. minato asked if she can come and help... yet she did not want to....... rest of sekirei we saw were like order-hearing ones... they have an order so its priority for them even if its dangerous like hell... single numbers have the knowladge of their own self..their own desires...their own dreams.

I guess akitsu with her power is in reality nr.07... as we in whole manga were able to see all single numbers so mostly akitsu is one of them too... and so her personality is unique too xD slow-minded (maybe power related... ice XD)

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-08-15 at 12:13.
Old 2010-08-15, 12:03   Link #3058
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
not mention that miya herself was mentioning to Kagari... that she does not know anything about nr.00 or nr01 (irronically...with demon aura around her) and that she is only a beautifull landlady of this inn.....

and that if minato and others knew about her (as nr00/01) she would had to kick them out of the inn... and it would be sad to have 6sekirei and be lost on the side of the road xD

so with miya bringing up the issue of nr01 and 00 means that she is the same person.... nr01... is like without the godly powers that would crush the full city in a blow ^^ while miya + all jinki made her into god like creature with power to smash everything ^^

I wouldnt be supprised if miya dropped the jinkis becouse she wanted to be with takehito.... or did she drop the jinkis as she left the pillar after minaka found her (when she was in that water tank with those scarry eyes...)

heh maybe miya is kinda like cybord/android made to watch over those children (protector)... and those jinkis were like awsome batteries... the more she had the more power she got....... we can notice that miya kinda did not age'd...and that brings me the question...

are the sekirei growing up on accelerated speed...or do they grow in the same speed as humans.... I mean miya was discovered kinda 21-22years ago and she doesnt look like she aged... while we saw small tsukiumi or kusano... while now they are adults... the same for the rest of sekirei.... miya should look like 40+ years old by now yet she looks the same like 20y ago... eveyrone aroudn her aged... but she remained in the same state... kinda advenced robots are like that

well hard to tell what she is ^^ but time will show... and well I dobut that miya can be winged as she is not a sekirei..... I guess the closest to that is Akitsu who thinks she cant be winged....but like kagari said she was scraped from her number becouse her power was too strong... and in wrong hands she would be dangerous..... yet Minato has 6sekirei (2of them were in first disciplnary squad that protected the island)... and he lives in the same building with Miya the terror for every sekirei and whole MBI ^^ so there is no better place for Akitsu and her full power than in minatos group... if he can live in the same building with miya he is the right person for the job XD (if akitsu goes berserk miya can stop it)

Well, it's not confirmed that Akitsu will definitely leave Mikogami's group (although many people want it to happen), but I can only see Akitsu as the only redemption Mikogami has, since despite the fact that he is "spoiled", he does have a little sense of honor.

It's too bad we haven't heard much of Sanada and Seo lately, those 2 should run the show. xD

EDIT: Come to think of it, now that people are mentioning Nr. 00 = Nr. 01 + 8 jinki (hah, Tsukiumi doesn't get one xD). It could be that Miya (after invasion and stuff) decided to become more "human", in doing so, decided to release the Jinki to avoid the fear and to go with Takehito (who decided to quit), but he was opposing Miya's decision of releasing the jinki for her safety + the other sekirei. Minaka probably thought it would be more interesting and pushed Miya to do it, who released the jinki (maybe it released a huge energy wave or something) that killed Takehito while Minaka probably just praised Miya's choice as one worthy/unworthy of the gods.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 12:24   Link #3059
zibi88

what I see Akitsu joining the group is like:

- she starts to react to minato's presence after witnessing how much he cares about his sekirei...and sees them more like humans than some freaks of nature and game-figures...

or

- akitsu lost a fight... mikogami was pissed that she lost (maybe becouse of her loseing mikogami lost a match and lost a jinki)... and so he abondoned her while she was crying that she has no-where to return...that she is alone again... and here minato could jump in and yell on mikagami for his doing [abondon his sekirei becouse she lost].... and this made akitsu want to stay with minato than mikogami (later minato is nurseing akitsu like he was with kagari that eventually makes akitsu react and made her be able to be winged)

- in a fight akitsu is about to be hit by something... maybe a part of a building is about to fall on her... and here minato kinda jumps in last sec. grabs her and pushes her out from the danger while falling on the ground going all... oww oww [as he hit the ground after the dash-push/capture]... this makes akitsu see minato in different light that even thorought he is not her ashikabi he still risked his life in order to save her [strangers sekirei].... that leads to her body reacation

many many options.... well minato has an airhead [musubi] but his team lacks slow-minded sekirei xD and akitsus power could give lots of new combination attacks (ice+fire=mist, ice+water= wave of ive, wind+ice= speed ice bullets) and miya would have fun too xD tease minato with akitsu's slow-mind :P [and that she is capable of forgeting to wear panties]
Old 2010-08-15, 12:29   Link #3060
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
what I see Akitsu joining the group is like:

- she starts to react to minato's presence after witnessing how much he cares about his sekirei...and sees them more like humans than some freaks of nature and game-figures...

or

- akitsu lost a fight... mikogami was pissed that she lost (maybe becouse of her loseing mikogami lost a match and lost a jinki)... and so he abondoned her while she was crying that she has no-where to return...that she is alone again... and here minato could jump in and yell on mikagami for his doing [abondon his sekirei becouse she lost].... and this made akitsu want to stay with minato than mikogami (later minato is nurseing akitsu like he was with kagari that eventually makes akitsu react and made her be able to be winged)

- in a fight akitsu is about to be hit by something... maybe a part of a building is about to fall on her... and here minato kinda jumps in last sec. grabs her and pushes her out from the danger while falling on the ground going all... oww oww [as he hit the ground after the dash-push/capture]... this makes akitsu see minato in different light that even thorought he is not her ashikabi he still risked his life in order to save her [strangers sekirei].... that leads to her body reacation

many many options.... well minato has an airhead [musubi] but his team lacks slow-minded sekirei xD and akitsus power could give lots of new combination attacks (ice+fire=mist, ice+water= wave of ive, wind+ice= speed ice bullets) and miya would have fun too xD tease minato with akitsu's slow-mind :P [and that she is capable of forgeting to wear panties]

Miya's love ladle is going to be used 2x as much.
"Wearing no panties is against the rules, Sahashi-san..."

But I guess, maybe in the future, Miya may "crack"

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei