AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-18, 11:49   Link #461
LeftSeven
2D artist

whether if he knew it or not, it just gave him another reason to eradicate all human including kindom people,since he already hate humans from the start.
Old 2018-03-23, 15:26   Link #462
Morilinde

So the battle is geting heated. Noel is facing off against Luck and she could barely defend herself despite her powerful naga canon. Asta is facing of against a powerful Liar who can now combine magic (in this case light and dark magic) and now the captain who was turned to an elf is also joining in. This doesn't look good. Even his demon mode might be too little even if it capable to completly destroying magic
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 16:17   Link #463
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Asta might need a power-up. And is Lil also an Elf?

I wonder how long it'll be before Asta and Co. find out what happened. And maybe Asta's Talk no Jutsu can convince some of the Elves.
Old 2018-03-23, 17:31   Link #464
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, Asta might need a power-up. And is Lil also an Elf?

I wonder how long it'll be before Asta and Co. find out what happened. And maybe Asta's Talk no Jutsu can convince some of the Elves.
You need to RE read this current chapter the talk no jutsu will not work lair straight up said he knows Asta was telling the truth but he will not make the same past mistake trusting a human so he will kill him
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 17:45   Link #465
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I think Asta's Talk no Jutsu would work on some of the elves or rather the elves' hosts the ones with an connection to Asta so for example Yuno, Luck and Klaus just like what happened with Fana and Mars.
Old 2018-03-23, 18:11   Link #466
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
I think Asta's Talk no Jutsu would work on some of the elves or rather the elves' hosts the ones with an connection to Asta so for example Yuno, Luck and Klaus just like what happened with Fana and Mars.
Yeah but it will probably need some hefty sword swinging as well to weaken the elven souls otherwise the elves magic can probably not be broken. Look how they defeated Fana, Asta and Mars had to beat her up severely to free her. Well Asta still has his demon form which might not last long but in this situation might be the only chance (Magic dissappear no jutsu)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-03-23, 21:02   Link #467
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Would that even be Talk no Jutsu? If all he does is get the possessed to fight back he isn't really convincing anyone.
Old 2018-03-24, 06:23   Link #468
LeftSeven
2D artist

damn, the gap power is bigger than i thought,is it due to demon power they have? they got mana boost even their magic looks different than normal,

i think asta would overuse his demon power to the limit since they got surrounded by elve, and he might unlock another dark magic/sword to repel them for moment before they retreat.
Old 2018-03-24, 07:02   Link #469
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I think Asta will need a power-up and/or a new spell to deal with them either way at this point. We'll see, I guess.

And yeah, I guess Talk no Jutsu won't work unless he weakens the elves first and then tries to persuade the hosts. And it'll only work on the hosts he's close to, like Yuno. Either way, hopefully what he tries after finding out that it's the same as what had happened to Fana will work.
Old 2018-03-24, 08:24   Link #470
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
damn, the gap power is bigger than i thought,is it due to demon power they have? they got mana boost even their magic looks different than normal,

i think asta would overuse his demon power to the limit since they got surrounded by elve, and he might unlock another dark magic/sword to repel them for moment before they retreat.
It was stated that Elves had way bigger magic power then humans on average. The advantage the humans had was numbers (the cliche I guess) and magic technology. The one human who tried to befriend the elves seem to have been really powerful but he was the exception. Just like in the actual times the magic power between humans vary greatly (Asta is the total exception since he can't even use magic) I wonder though if the elves know something like KI. So far I have seen Yami (he said it is something he learned in his eastern homeland) and Asta using it and from the others only Zora ever mentions it. Or am I missing one?
Old 2018-03-24, 09:13   Link #471
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Well, I think Asta will need a power-up and/or a new spell to deal with them either way at this point. We'll see, I guess.

And yeah, I guess Talk no Jutsu won't work unless he weakens the elves first and then tries to persuade the hosts. And it'll only work on the hosts he's close to, like Yuno. Either way, hopefully what he tries after finding out that it's the same as what had happened to Fana will work.
but it could be worse if yuno choose to side with elves consciously, but what i would expect is yuno would overcome his elved persona like asta overcome his demon which try to overtake him, if yuno could do that, it could give more valid reason for him to become asta rival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
It was stated that Elves had way bigger magic power then humans on average. The advantage the humans had was numbers (the cliche I guess) and magic technology. The one human who tried to befriend the elves seem to have been really powerful but he was the exception. Just like in the actual times the magic power between humans vary greatly (Asta is the total exception since he can't even use magic) I wonder though if the elves know something like KI. So far I have seen Yami (he said it is something he learned in his eastern homeland) and Asta using it and from the others only Zora ever mentions it. Or am I missing one?
yeah, but i thought it mean they only own more mana capacity not their high level spell, but it turn out that it made their magic become S-class spell, from pro to sage level magic. it seems like asta and co suddenly fight a level boss..lol so it's true that human win by number then.

about the ki, i hope not, it would make elves more invicible. besides, the ki concept is only known from that foreign eastern country where yami was.
yeah zora know what ki is, that really the exception. maybe this ki thing would have some role to face againts elves since it can detect living/object's present
Old 2018-03-24, 09:33   Link #472
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ki here is the same thing as it is in Dragon Ball. The energy all living things have. So I don't think you need to wonder what it is when it comes to ki because you should already know what it is. And needless to say, the elves therefore do have ki. The question is if they know how to use it like Yami and Asta do.

Why would Yuno side with the elves consciously, though. Do you think he would sympathize with their history and cause and decide to help them? But doing that would mean he'd also be killing Asta. He should know that that would not only be a betrayal of their friendship, but that it'd also be a waste to have his biggest rival killed. Yuno wants to compete with Asta and be friends and rivals, not enemies trying to kill each other.
Old 2018-03-24, 10:36   Link #473
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Everyone are eru erufued
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 11:13   Link #474
Morilinde

Quote:
Ki here is the same thing as it is in Dragon Ball. The energy all living things have. So I don't think you need to wonder what it is when it comes to ki because you should already know what it is. And needless to say, the elves therefore do have ki. The question is if they know how to use it like Yami and Asta do.
Knowing what KI is and using it are different things. Most magicians so far rely on their sense ability and they concentrate it on magic only. That's why Asta is- in a way- the perfect ambusher against magicians. Nobody can sense him if they rely on their magic alone. It depends on the mage i suppose. Yami is like Asta a Melee fighter (albeit magic combined with KI) and thus this probably gives him superior fighting capabilities. Zora is a trap amgician and I guess sensing all living beings around you greatly helps. Best bet: the elves are so dependent on their magic that they completely disregard using KI since why use something which you can perfectly substitute?
Old 2018-03-24, 11:38   Link #475
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was saying that we, as readers, should already know what ki is. I wasn't talking about the characters in the manga. In regards to the characters, I only said that they all have ki although only Yami and Asta can use it that we know of. Pay more attention to what people say.
Old 2018-03-28, 21:32   Link #476
lexlexz

i you think about power ups for asta it gota be the magic stones
there must be some way to use them to power up asta or there is the bird to like he sstarts talking and giving advice or something
and the most unlikely possibilite that idont knnow if someone spoke about this before in the forum
it turns oout asta is a elf and has a secret power!!!!!!! not
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 08:35   Link #477
KPSJ

Are any spoiler out yet?
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 05:17   Link #478
Ultragunner

me after reading the chapter: “Don’t you dare kill off Merelona!!!”

seriously, we already got the Magic Emperor dead on iur hands, and Merelona is one of the few refreshing characters in the series
Old 2018-03-30, 12:11   Link #479
Morilinde

Looks like another badass will have her last stand battle now. Too bad Meeleona is like a female Yami. And on a side note: why did the converted Rill feel so much pain? Asta just slashed him lightly. Is it because his anti magic sword causes the high-magic attuned elves more pain due to cutting the magic off? Or is it just a reaction of 'how can I be hurt'? I really hope Asta and Zora manage to recuse the remaining knights I don't want to see Noelle and Mimosa die.
Old 2018-03-31, 05:52   Link #480
LeftSeven
2D artist

nooo...don't, you should not die yet, leonee.
seems like author made it clear that asta cannot repel the elves back to hell. damn you tabataa.

yeah, their magic too OP it make anything like reinforcement seems useless. somehow they, noelle and mimosa manage to get out here, especially mimosa, i hope yuno is not like one of elves, instead he let go of her.

Tags
anti-magic, shonen, yami is the mc