AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-21, 04:36   Link #221
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Seen the recent scanlated chapter and raws up to 20 and it seems the pace is very slow right now, too slow for my taste when looking on the progress before.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 09:41   Link #222
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

So the pace is slow lately? I'll admit it did start fast. Maybe the mangaka was asked by the publisher to slow things down a bit?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 07:24   Link #223
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

i don't really think the pace started that fast considering who is the writer, suzuka was confessed to in the first volume if i remember correctly and everything after that was all fallout, things seems on a rather typical pace.
Old 2008-10-27, 04:12   Link #224
LCeh

Err, damnit, the raw for 19 still can't be found, meanwhile chapter 20 and 21 came out. I figured probably nothing too important happened in 19 so I went right ahead and read 20 and 21.

Spoiler for 20:

Spoiler for 21:
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 08:14   Link #225
Dark Mage

Thanks for the spoilers LCeh because I cant read japanese so just had to make assumptions based on the pictures. However looking at these chapters kind of makes me wonder if Nanami has a secret similar to Suzuka and how does his sister know about them and why does Nanami keep dangling a carrot infront of Haruto
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 12:35   Link #226
NeoSam

Thanks for the spoilers LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh
Spoiler:
I haven't read the chapters yet >_< but I would like to make another guess as why Nanami needs more time to think about haruto's confession:

Spoiler:

Ooh, yeah, I'm the pessimistic type of guy , I guess you can see that from my guess (lol) >_<
Old 2008-10-27, 12:46   Link #227
DanielSong39

That's a possibility; it's also possible that she's reluctant because they have horrid chemistry and Haruto and Yuzuki look and act just like a couple, even if they're currently in denial. Heck, objectively speaking you'd have to place Nanami behind Akari in the pecking order. At least Haruto and Akari are capable of basic communication.

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2008-10-28 at 03:39.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 15:38   Link #228
Dark Mage

yeah the possibility of Nanami being sick is a pretty good guess coz she clearly likes Haruto but how does his sister know about her problems. Anyways it suits me fine as I want Eba to end up wit Haruto as they have such a great chemistry
Old 2008-10-28, 10:38   Link #229
taelrak

Ah...watching Nanami's smile at the end of chapter 18 makes me want to read Suzuka all over again

Incidentally, I'm not quite sure I like the personalities of the 2 girls as much as Suzuka/Honoka. They're both more a bit more moderate (and thus a bit more mediocre) than Suzuka/Honoka....without the extremeness of Suzuka or the maturity/niceness of Honoka...

Ah well...I want more more more!
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 16:33   Link #230
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
since going with the entire reverse style of Suzuka, yet similar paths, i´d say nanami´ll have to leave either for some big city or she´s goin to study abroad, just like suzuka did, and mb harutos sister told him to forget it, cuz long distance relationships usually dun work out
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 19:12   Link #231
taelrak

Maybe Seo is just annoyed that they made him do a time-skip in Suzuka, so he'll have one girl take a trip right off the bat this time
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 03:02   Link #232
Dark Mage

what I dont get is, why is Eba being so supportive of Haruto and Nanami? Isnt this her chance to make Haruto her partner and didnt she say herself that this is war? I hope she doesnt regret helping Haruto and Nanami get together later.
Old 2008-10-30, 02:21   Link #233
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 22:
Old 2008-10-30, 11:29   Link #234
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 22:
So true, everyone was expecting that somehow if i remember the early pages of this thread correctly. So now the only thing left to reveal is Nanami's issue which i see happening pretty soon so we'll be at the point where it will either end within few chapters or go the long long long long Suzuka -ish way which shows the hardships of a relationship, which would you prefer? Also what's more common for this kind of manga? The series being dropped because of decreasing interest /audience (the economic cause) or the author being finished with telling a story as he planned from the start (the artistic cause)?
Old 2008-10-30, 11:42   Link #235
Sinta

Hey people use them a lot because they work
Old 2008-10-30, 11:59   Link #236
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
honoka was chosen early on in the suzuka series aswell....
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 11:21   Link #237
LCeh

Just to add a little bit more to what Freeter has said:

Spoiler for 22:
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 13:44   Link #238
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post

Spoiler for 22:
Spoiler for journal:
Old 2008-10-31, 18:43   Link #239
Dark Mage

I guess even if Haruto did take Nanami to their sacred place, it wont hurt Eba that as seeing how she is supporting and helping Haruto get together with Nanami. I am just pissed with Eba for being all nice and saintly when this is the best chance for her to make her move but she is letting this chance slip away
Old 2008-11-01, 04:46   Link #240
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I guess even if Haruto did take Nanami to their sacred place, it wont hurt Eba that as seeing how she is supporting and helping Haruto get together with Nanami. I am just pissed with Eba for being all nice and saintly when this is the best chance for her to make her move but she is letting this chance slip away
Maybe this is all part of the author's plan to make her the self-sacrificing nice gal that gets rewarded in the end due to the male lead realizing how devoted this girl is to his happiness without caring for her own but right now, i agree, her passivenes is just plain annoying.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life