AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-07-26, 21:37   Link #4961
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
It would be more romantic for the girl who is naturally falling for Keima...
Not to mention more narratively compelling. With all the supernatural stuff revolving around Keima, a truly natural romance would not only stand out, but showcase the fact that, yes, there are attractive aspects to Keima that a girl can fall in love with when he's not putting up a 'face' for a capture.
Old 2011-07-26, 21:42   Link #4962
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoiler for WTF:
Perhaps the 7th goddess is the mother of the other goddesses?

Or maybe Keima is the reincarnation of Jupiter/Zeus, and his daughters in his past life falling in love with him is basically indirect incest?

Spoiler for Then again, maybe it is not a good idea:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 02:12   Link #4963
Bafflement

Quote:
Spoiler for WTF:
Is that the fujoshi seal of approval?

Spoiler for Reasoning:
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 13:10   Link #4964
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

... Actually Keima being the son of Zeus may not be so farfetched may be way we don't see the father at all. And why well all the goddesses are gathering around him.

And yeah at least with one girl not being a goddess it's proof that there are aspects of Keima that girls can actually fall in love with *cough* Elsie *cough*.
Old 2011-07-27, 19:06   Link #4965
oncelot

Quote:
... Actually Keima being the son of Zeus may not be so farfetched may be way we don't see the father at all.
That reminds me of all the illegitimate children Zeus had...some of which had special powers and were eventually accepted by Zeus' wife
oncelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 22:41   Link #4966
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
... Actually Keima being the son of Zeus may not be so farfetched may be way we don't see the father at all. And why well all the goddesses are gathering around him.

And yeah at least with one girl not being a goddess it's proof that there are aspects of Keima that girls can actually fall in love with *cough* Elsie *cough*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncelot View Post
That reminds me of all the illegitimate children Zeus had...some of which had special powers and were eventually accepted by Zeus' wife
More importantly, that would make the joke about Keima's father spreading his seeds around very ironic
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 03:28   Link #4967
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
More importantly, that would make the joke about Keima's father spreading his seeds around very ironic
So Keima's mum is actually his dad's half-sister? (Kronos)

Poor Shiori is so going to get her mind polluted after hearing Minerva's history.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-07-28, 08:10   Link #4968
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

My bet says the girl who is naturally falling for Keima is Chihiro, considering the fact that during ehr capture, he was not putting on a facade as he was trying to help her capture someone else, and she also stated that she thought that he would understand her because there were so similar.

But that brings me to my second point Keima during captures, Fake or Genuine. Chihiro was probably the most natural cause he accidentally made her fall for him.

Does him being not so genuine make the romance sort of fake? I think that's the biggest question.

And yeah Elsie is in love with her 'brother'
Old 2011-07-28, 17:13   Link #4969
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
My bet says the girl who is naturally falling for Keima is Chihiro, considering the fact that during ehr capture, he was not putting on a facade as he was trying to help her capture someone else, and she also stated that she thought that he would understand her because there were so similar.
It would make sense, plus she's already the 'normal girl' her being the one who's without a goddess fits. There's also been a few indications that Ayumi has a goddess but none for Chihiro other then the fact that she seems to like him.

That said, either of them being a goddess seems a bit too straight forward so it's 68% likely that neither of them have a goddess.

Quote:
But that brings me to my second point Keima during captures, Fake or Genuine. Chihiro was probably the most natural cause he accidentally made her fall for him.

Does him being not so genuine make the romance sort of fake? I think that's the biggest question.
Actually that kinda makes me think...

Basically all the goddesses revealed until now have a reason to like Keima due to his actions during the capture. For example in the case of Shirio, he brought her out of her shell, helped her out when she needed it, shares her love of quiet places, etc.

What about Ayumi though? Why exactly does she like him? What 'good' does she see in him?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 20:56   Link #4970
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
And yeah Elsie is in love with her 'brother'
Hell YES. Incest is Wincest!

But still, I think Keima is a guy who likes girls who are physically and mentally real (Kanon being an exception), so Elsie has to ditch those bra pad- *IS SHOT*

Old 2011-07-28, 21:47   Link #4971
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
It would make sense, plus she's already the 'normal girl' her being the one who's without a goddess fits. There's also been a few indications that Ayumi has a goddess but none for Chihiro other then the fact that she seems to like him.

That said, either of them being a goddess seems a bit too straight forward so it's 68% likely that neither of them have a goddess.

Actually that kinda makes me think...

Basically all the goddesses revealed until now have a reason to like Keima due to his actions during the capture. For example in the case of Shirio, he brought her out of her shell, helped her out when she needed it, shares her love of quiet places, etc.

What about Ayumi though? Why exactly does she like him? What 'good' does she see in him?
Well I think its because Keima showed that he can be reliable and well persistent during her capture. The most important thing I guess that applies to all the capture targets is his ability to understand what is troubling them. And giving them the support they need.

And because it is obvious doesn't mean it won't happen!
Old 2011-07-29, 18:47   Link #4972
kikirini

Spoiler for Unlikely Theory:
Old 2011-07-29, 20:57   Link #4973
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
But still, I think Keima is a guy who likes girls who are physically and mentally real (Kanon being an exception), so Elsie has to ditch those bra pad- *IS SHOT*
Keima's true love is always Yokkyun
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 01:35   Link #4974
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm ... I still think it is Ayumi who has Mercury. *crosses arms and looks stubborn*
Old 2011-07-30, 02:56   Link #4975
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmm ... I still think it is Ayumi who has Mercury. *crosses arms and looks stubborn*
It is Miyako I think.

Old 2011-07-30, 03:04   Link #4976
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
It is Miyako I think.
Hmph! [desu]

That's why I deliberately mentioned that I crossed my arms and looked stubborn!

In actuality I still think the mangaka is going to try and troll the universe and bring out someone TOTALLY unexpected as having Mercury ... like Kodama-sensei's wife or something. -_-
Old 2011-07-30, 04:40   Link #4977
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Keima's mother??? XD
Old 2011-07-31, 01:25   Link #4978
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmph! [desu]

That's why I deliberately mentioned that I crossed my arms and looked stubborn!

In actuality I still think the mangaka is going to try and troll the universe and bring out someone TOTALLY unexpected as having Mercury ... like Kodama-sensei's wife or something. -_-
TBH, Keima has captured every single stereotype in the "female heroine" ideology :

Tsundere - Hakua
Kuudere - Diana
Shrinking Violet - Tenri
Bookworm/Liberal Arts girl - Shiori
Idol - Kanon
Kung Fu Girl - Kusunoki
Hafu - Hinoki
Ojou - Mio/Tsukiyo
Tomboy - Yui
Dojikko - Elsie
Sports Girl - Ayumi
Shop-owner daughter - Sumire
Kouhai - Minami
Teacher - Jun
Way-too-normal girl - Chihiro

Now he needs to have a "best friend" of other girls, a yandere, a loli and a fujoshi to complete the list. I was thinking that it is quite obvious that the first one is Miyako, since she is the only girl who had frequent appearances, but often as a side character. Also, she seems to look like another of the Citron members, plus that she seems to always "missed" having personal contact with Kanon.

Though I do agree Chihiro is having her heart "spirited away" by Keima naturally.

Old 2011-07-31, 01:42   Link #4979
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Now he needs to have a "best friend" of other girls, a yandere, a loli and a fujoshi to complete the list.
Hasn't the loli already been covered with Minerva?

Wouldn't the "best friend" of other girls be Chihiro since she's pals with Ayumi?

Fujoshi is apparently already Shiori for some, but I believe that's just wishful thinking on their part. Could have a character more suited for that come down the road though.

Closest one to a Yandere would be the new girl from the latest chapter, but since she's an antagonist I don't see her falling for Keima at all.

On another note, I personally think Wakaki's over and done with the girl captures now though, because as of the goddess capture arc starting this series is starting to go in a direction which focuses more on it's plot.
Old 2011-07-31, 03:53   Link #4980
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Hasn't the loli already been covered with Minerva?
I am talking about the girls who have fallen in love with Keima (or Keiko, in Yui's case). So far, the only non-humans who have explicitly shown their feelings are Diana and Hakua, the other goddesses are simply going along to empower themselves.

Quote:
Wouldn't the "best friend" of other girls be Chihiro since she's pals with Ayumi?
So far, Miyako is the only female character who has had good relations with every girl - she seems to be around whenever the girls need someone to talk to.

Quote:
Fujoshi is apparently already Shiori for some, but I believe that's just wishful thinking on their part. Could have a character more suited for that come down the road though.
Shiori will NEVER be a fujoshi. She's too pure and innocent to be one!

Quote:
Closest one to a Yandere would be the new girl from the latest chapter, but since she's an antagonist I don't see her falling for Keima at all.
I was thinking that she might actually be a yangire while Kanon is the yandere. Then again, the new girl is too snuggly to be someone so murderous.

*gives the new girl a nice warm cuddle*

Wait. Why do I have a sharp pain on my back? What is this piece of metal sticking out of my kidney? Why am I suddenly bleeding?

So, anyone wants to cuddle her too? I am feeling extra nice today, though I am feeling a little dizzy right now.

Must be that mysterious open wound on my back.

Quote:
On another note, I personally think Wakaki's over and done with the girl captures now though, because as of the goddess capture arc starting this series is starting to go in a direction which focuses more on it's plot.
Wakaki should just focus more on the incest route (Elsie).

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen