AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 21 24.14%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 20.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 25.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 22.99%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.30%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.15%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-11, 22:31   Link #81
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I seriously missed Kobato's "AN-CHAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!"
Old 2013-01-11, 22:34   Link #82
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Director.
Check the novel illustrations or the narrative to clear your doubts .
Original author is in charge of series composition (he had to move to Tokyo to do the new job).
Old 2013-01-11, 22:34   Link #83
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I seriously missed Kobato's "AN-CHAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!"
^ This.

A pretty good start to the second season, and like many others here I do think this one started off better than the first one. A couple of "WTF?!" moments here and there were within my expectations, and looking forward to next week's shenanigans.
Old 2013-01-11, 23:12   Link #84
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Oh the good ol Yozora is back...
Miss her and her antics to Yozora...

And at the end of eps 1, did Sena touch herself in pleasure while sniffing Yozora's wig and staring her pics??
Old 2013-01-11, 23:51   Link #85
Write
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Oh the good ol Yozora is back...
And at the end of eps 1, did Sena touch herself in pleasure while sniffing Yozora's wig and staring her pics??
After years of anime I was genuinely surprised they showed her masturbating on TV.
Old 2013-01-11, 23:54   Link #86
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Awesome ep. Glad to see the characters back in action.
Old 2013-01-12, 00:22   Link #87
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write View Post
After years of anime I was genuinely surprised they showed her masturbating on TV.
You're looking into it too much if you ask me.

Then again considering the majority of the folk in here, it would be uncommon to find those who don't.
Old 2013-01-12, 00:34   Link #88
Green²
It's bacon!

I don't know, folks. I sense that the butler and father were not trolling. And I think Kodaka will need to do more than to just get behind that meat and pound it repeatedly as if he were Rocky Balboa himself. And if Kodaka were to become her boyfriend, how would Yozora take it? At that point, three thousand chimps in the back of their heads should have just taken a shit. Sena should know by now what must be done to get back at Yozora, and screwing like rabbits between herself and Kodaka I expect should be the first thing hopefully come by the start of the next episode.
Old 2013-01-12, 05:39   Link #89
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Huh. Strange considering that I saw this as a more normal friendship then most of the bullying that Sena endures. Season 1 was pretty brutal at times. This came across more as three girlfriends getting together to do something a little crazy and silly like a ridiculous hairdo. The most gullible one is of course talked into doing it, and then the other two got a little carried away, but apologized afterwards.

I mean, when brushing her hair they were actually being nice to each other. Sena's comment about wanting to laugh it off together was revealing.
As for the negative traits, Sena has always been shown as that type of extreme person, did you forget the way she treats boys other then Kodoka?
To me it came across as two girlfriends getting together to pull a prank on somebody. The gullible one is not only blamed and punished for being gullible, but the apology she gets makes it even worse (Were they actually trying to be apologetic because as far as I can see they were just trying to make it worse). Sena's comment about wanting to laugh it off was revealing. If only the very thing it reveals about her wasn't thrown right back in her face...

As for the way she treats other boys, to be honest I actually did forget until you reminded me. It's always been informed and i can't even remember the last time they were mentioned. Is that bizarre group of followers even a part of her life any more? In any case, I'd say there's a difference between treating a group of masochistic adulators like they bizarrely want to be treated (an informed attribute that's linked to an aspect of her that she'd like to fix) and becoming a perverted stalker that masturbates whilst planning revenge (an attribute needlessly inserted in there so that it supposedly justifies whatever crap she's given).

Last edited by Haak; 2013-01-12 at 06:04.
Old 2013-01-12, 06:22   Link #90
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Well mas*****ng using her tormentor's property and using them as toys.... The masochist wants to be punish some more!!!!
Old 2013-01-12, 09:33   Link #91
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taivasvaeltaja View Post
One of the worst OP's I've heard. The animation at the beginning of the OP was nice.
I personally like this OP better than the first one, which was just horrible to listen to. It's still not really good though.
Old 2013-01-12, 11:03   Link #92
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
You're looking into it too much if you ask me.

Then again considering the majority of the folk in here, it would be uncommon to find those who don't.
Or sometimes, things are exactly what they appear to be. I seriously can't offer any other explanation for what she's doing, so if you beleive something else is going on, by all means enlighten me as to what that is.
Old 2013-01-12, 13:28   Link #93
mironicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
To me it came across as two girlfriends getting together to pull a prank on somebody. The gullible one is not only blamed and punished for being gullible, but the apology she gets makes it even worse (Were they actually trying to be apologetic because as far as I can see they were just trying to make it worse). Sena's comment about wanting to laugh it off was revealing. If only the very thing it reveals about her wasn't thrown right back in her face...
This is the learning curve in Haganai. After all this show tells how you can make real friends...

Sena is the gullible girl who reacts extremely to everything that breaks her happiness. She runs away crying if she gets bullied or if her trust in other people was broken. This is something no one should do if you really want friends.
Old 2013-01-12, 17:40   Link #94
Rakshasa

Quote:
I'd say it's not directly masturbating, she just has her hand down there cause it feels good for some reason.
Old 2013-01-12, 18:07   Link #95
Write
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post
I'd say it's not directly masturbating, she just has her hand down there cause it feels good for some reason.
Because it feels good for some reason...?
Old 2013-01-12, 20:38   Link #96
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Or sometimes, things are exactly what they appear to be. I seriously can't offer any other explanation for what she's doing, so if you beleive something else is going on, by all means enlighten me as to what that is.
Laying on her bed holding and smelling an old wig that belonged to Yozora while wearing sensual lingerie. What else?

Masturbating is a stretch. That was never implied or shown.
Old 2013-01-12, 20:45   Link #97
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post
Just see the novel illustration of that scene here.

Quote:
Laying on her bed holding and smelling an old wig that belonged to Yozora while wearing sensual lingerie. What else?

She always dress like that on home, just look what kind of outfit had when Kodaka went to her place .
Old 2013-01-12, 21:17   Link #98
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:

That's the thing with "imagination" though. Not shown maybe, but it's certainly implied if only by her hand movement, and the "trained mind" can conjure up fantasies by that alone . At the very least what she's doing is already on a perverted scale, mere onani wouldn't do much to worsen that

Edit:
Quote:
Just see the novel illustration of that scene here.
Welp
Spoiler for reaction:
Old 2013-01-12, 21:57   Link #99
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
She always dress like that on home, just look what kind of outfit had when Kodaka went to her place .
A full body sweater with an apparent lack of underwear. What is it with women who dress so sensually and then complain that men give them attentive gazes anyway? That's just.....dumb.

Quote:
That's the thing with "imagination" though. Not shown maybe, but it's certainly implied if only by her hand movement, and the "trained mind" can conjure up fantasies by that alone At the very least what she's doing is already on a perverted scale, mere onani wouldn't do much to worsen that
Take it for what it is, not what you want it to be.
Old 2013-01-13, 11:26   Link #100
mironicus

After all - she recovers her happiness and refreshes herself for the next day. This is the only weapon in her fight against Yozora - her happiness.

She is the daughters' headmaster and she has much power and could get rid of Yozora within a minute but she actually wants to win fair and square.
Closed Thread