Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-06, 17:50   Link #261
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
And how can Koon avoid detection by FUG? Hwa Ryun is right there! And even if, we have some doubt about Hwa Ryuns's loyalty to Fug shouldn't there be someone from the other faction watching Viole's old team?
There is no reason to doubt Hwa Ryun's loyality to FUG even if she's helping Koon. Remember her faction is still using Baam, they just don't agree on methods which the more extreme members are employing.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 21:20   Link #262
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Light house can be used as communication too but mostly its pocket. Lessoo and Koon indeed talk in pocket. I also didn't see it gets destroyed. Also I notice that in the pocket that Koon was looking at. There was an A? though I don't know who send that message but it alerted Koon to look at his teammates who are decimated by Rachelbitch.
Pockets have ranks, just like regulars themselves. The A just proved that the pocket was Baam's since Koon was aware of the fact that Yuri gave Baam an extra pocket that she owned, which were rank A pockets.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 01:38   Link #263
Pacify

This arc is looks like its going to be epic. Been a long wait to finally see the old team back in action, and the Fug team is god damn scary. Koon sure has the short end of the stick lol
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:06   Link #264
taurosground

I honestly don't understand how Koon will be able to get even close to the finals of the tournament unless he has a secret weapon up his sleeve. From past knowledge, the strongest member of his team is Prince, and he's nothing against monsters like Anak, Ren, or Viole.
taurosground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:18   Link #265
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurosground View Post
I honestly don't understand how Koon will be able to get even close to the finals of the tournament unless he has a secret weapon up his sleeve. From past knowledge, the strongest member of his team is Prince, and he's nothing against monsters like Anak, Ren, or Viole.
Fire Girl is strong, she's just unstable.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-03-22, 17:15   Link #266
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Fire Girl is strong, she's just unstable.
Yeah, her power was described to be even hard to manage for rankers from her own family, so it should be more than capable of dealing with regulars assuming Koon can get her to use it without frying her own team.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 19:03   Link #267
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Yeah, her power was described to be even hard to manage for rankers from her own family, so it should be more than capable of dealing with regulars assuming Koon can get her to use it without frying her own team.
I'm expecting her to go off like a bomb next time she sees Viole. She was getting quite attached to him after all and reliant on the thought that he would be around to stop her going out of control.

Old 2013-03-22, 20:12   Link #268
waffler

i think that fire girl should aim her fire at her teammates so they might hit the enemy xD
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 21:48   Link #269
Pacify

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i think that fire girl should aim her fire at her teammates so they might hit the enemy xD
Oh I'm sure they would be very supportive of that plan >_>

Interesting to see who the traveller turns out to be. Would be cool if hes a family head
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 23:21   Link #270
Kirihara_R

"Jyu Viole Grace(SLayer Candidate) currently installing a bomb" haha where's your reputation baam? ...
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 23:31   Link #271
waffler

i really want to see baam and androssi fight and hopefully baam can kick her ass
Old 2013-03-25, 00:05   Link #272
Xacual

I'm betting Androssi will recognize him immediately.

Old 2013-03-25, 04:43   Link #273
tsunade666

Androssi is really a celebrity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
"Jyu Viole Grace(SLayer Candidate) currently installing a bomb" haha where's your reputation baam? ...
LOL its really funny this scene. Baam planting bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm betting Androssi will recognize him immediately.
it depends though. They might fight first and as they fight. Androssi will probably recognize him.

I wonder what will Koon do.
Old 2013-03-31, 13:10   Link #274
tsunade666

WOOT!!!!! Its Leeso bro declaring war against FUG!

Androssi hunting Viole and Anak attacking directly the hotel where the fug rents their place.
Old 2013-03-31, 13:13   Link #275
Xacual

Androssi surprised me a bit, didn't expect her to be crazy. Before she was always really rational as long as it was in her best interests to do something. I guess I was right that she was more obsessed with Baam then she let on.

Once again, I'm betting she'll recognize him either immediately and think the guy with Baam is Viole or she'll fight Baam and recognize him as Viole sometime during the fight. Or Baam will manage to escape from her without her figuring it out.

Old 2013-04-07, 09:23   Link #276
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for ...:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 12:06   Link #277
tsunade666

Androssi and Baam finally met.

And the fug guys and Lesso's group are waiting for the tickets to go below 100 before an all out war.
Old 2013-04-07, 13:26   Link #278
waffler

I thought androssi was gonna think that traveller was viole lol and also androssi took that thing out pretty quickly i hope baam is strong enough to beat her
Old 2013-04-07, 14:33   Link #279
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

"human" as the prize. Wonder who it is?
Old 2013-04-07, 14:34   Link #280
Xacual

The computer program girl I'm pretty sure.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge