AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-25, 09:05   Link #921
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
Then Lelouch comes and tries to rescue her and I get my Lelouch vs. Emporer scene
It might not be much of a match depending on what they are competing in. The Emperor could probably wipe the floor with Lelouch's face with one hand behind his back in anything that requires physical endurance and piloting.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 11:39   Link #922
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
It might not be much of a match depending on what they are competing in. The Emperor could probably wipe the floor with Lelouch's face with one hand behind his back in anything that requires physical endurance and piloting.
...The most epic Chess match ever...<.<'
Not sure if that is exciting, or a good idea, but yeah... Very probable...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:01   Link #923
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Forgive me for a Death Note comparison...but I would just laugh if the chess moves, were this to ever happen, were over-dramatized...just like how Light and Teru write names, hell, Teru has contrails of light following his freakin' pencil.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 12:57   Link #924
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
I ment something like finding out the truth and stuff...no chess or battle
Oh whatever.Me and my wierd ideas again
Old 2008-06-25, 13:28   Link #925
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Why not? I thought we are progressing towards the "geass arc" or maybe is it just me
No, we aren't. And they aren't going to do anything as it is. The time that could have allowed for that is past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Arc? From the looks of the summary of Turn 14, the Cult is only prominent for that episode and that episode alone, and from what it details, the Cult either gets broken up, destroyed, or falls under Lelouch's leadership from what I've discerned.
Pretty much, since it's becoming clear that the arc about Kallen is the more important one along with what's happening in Britannia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And anyway- we know enough about the basics of her past as it is. She was once normal, was a subject of Code R, and those flashbacks in Stage 25 showed us quite a bit of what happened to her. The only aspect that hasn't really been covered- aspects, rather- are her connection to Marianne and how she became immortal in the first place.
Which can be solved in less than one episode. Really, there isn't much point to her in this series any longer since all her usefulness is pretty much gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
I think so too, don't worry^^
I'm waiting for the Lelouch vs. Emporer and C.C. vs. V.V. part (=Geass arc?), but that may never happen...wouldn't be a bad grande finale though.

I don't think C.C. will stay in China the whole time, she might need to come back for some reason or Suzaku/someone else might actually suceed in capturing her and bring her to the Emporer and his "brother". Then Lelouch comes and tries to rescue her and I get my Lelouch vs. Emporer scene

Now, I always thought that C.C. and V.V. were related, and if V.V. really is the Emporer's brother,then that means C.C. is also part of the royal family, right?So she would be Lelouch's ...aunt? Well she definatly knew Marianne (they were probably friends).
Is anything about C.C.'s and Marianne's relationship known yet? Or why Marianne died?
Worry because nothing will happen.

It won't happen from the looks of things. I don't even think those two are going to be the final enemies in the end now.

I rather doubt it since that would mean that we'd have two people that need to be rescued. The moment Kallen was captured meant any chance of C.C. being captured as well disappeared.

No, it doesn't. I don't think they are related at all personally. We also don't know if he is directly related to Charles. I've also had the impression that C.C. is older than him for some reason though perhaps not.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 14:39   Link #926
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Which can be solved in less than one episode. Really, there isn't much point to her in this series any longer since all her usefulness is pretty much gone.
Do you read your own posts? You're being ridiculous.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 14:40   Link #927
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Do you read your own posts? You're being ridiculous.
Yes, and it's not that ridiculous. The only thing she really would have left to involve herself in would be the truth about Marianne.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-25, 14:43   Link #928
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
...The most epic Chess match ever...<.<'
Not sure if that is exciting, or a good idea, but yeah... Very probable...
Actually I wouldn't mind some kind of epic chess match at the Sword of Akasha between Lelouch and Charles as the final showdown. Be a nice change of pace to have a battle of wits rather then a giant mecha fight to the finish.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 14:46   Link #929
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It would be sort of odd though. I also don't think he's going to be the final obstacle anymore either. I think these Gods are going to interfere or something.

I've never gotten what exactly was up with the scene with C.C. at the start of the opening though.

Old 2008-06-26, 04:59   Link #930
hooyahooya

Quote:
Actually I wouldn't mind some kind of epic chess match at the Sword of Akasha between Lelouch and Charles as the final showdown. Be a nice change of pace to have a battle of wits rather then a giant mecha fight to the finish.
I don't think there will be mecha , you know Charles is too old for these things.
hooyahooya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:08   Link #931
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooyahooya View Post
I don't think there will be mecha , you know Charles is too old for these things.
It probably will be a mecha fight at the end. CG went from character driven/semi-political /thought provoking anime with mecha and romance tacked on in S1 to big mecha battles/romance with small doses of politics and character devolpment in R2, so far anyway. SSS in action.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:51   Link #932
amjzz

Um...C.C its a very mysterious character....it seems that she knew lelouch when he was a child...

Spoiler for Image:
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:01   Link #933
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Um...C.C its a very mysterious character....it seems that she knew lelouch when he was a child...

Spoiler for Image:
I said that before, I think that Marianne told C.C. to take care of Lelouch before her death or something like this.
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:12   Link #934
Avira

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post

Spoiler for Image:

One of the many things that woman needs to explain:
What was she doing there?Was she watching him, wondering if he would be a good choice to give Geass to?It makes me think she's been planning everything all along...
At first wanting to use him as a tool(=Death Note), but then having feelings for him - or not

Geez, that reminds me of that crappy sequel of the Disney Notre Dame movie, where that blonde girl was using...Quasimodo or something like that...to steal the bell of the Notre Dame but then she fell in love with him.....Disney-.-
Anyway, that's sorta (<- always wanted to use this smiley!), but comparable to my theory.

Those who have been tortured with this movie or actually enjoyed it (it's a possibility), know what I mean
Old 2008-06-26, 11:36   Link #935
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She was watching them under Marianne's request.

Old 2008-06-26, 12:14   Link #936
Avira

Quote:
She was watching them under Marianne's request.
Ah okay, well then forget my theory.
Old 2008-06-26, 12:34   Link #937
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, what it does show is that Marianne pretty much gave C.C. permission to give one of her children a supermatural power that could result in him being alone forever. Doesn't exactly reflect well on either of them.

Old 2008-06-26, 12:38   Link #938
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, what it does show is that Marianne pretty much gave C.C. permission to give one of her children a supermatural power that could result in him being alone forever. Doesn't exactly reflect well on either of them.
Maybe Marianne wanted Lelouch to have enough power to stand against Charles.
It seems that she knew that all of this will happan from the begining
Old 2008-06-26, 12:42   Link #939
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Chan View Post
Maybe Marianne wanted Lelouch to have enough power to stand against Charles.
It seems that she knew that all of this will happan from the begining
Perhaps, but why? What is Marianne's gain in all this and what if it isn't something Lelouch is going to agree with? To subject her child to all this is rather cruel.

Old 2008-06-26, 12:45   Link #940
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Perhaps, but why? What is Marianne's gain in all this and what if it isn't something Lelouch is going to agree with? To subject her child to all this is rather cruel.
Maybe She wanted him to be able to protect himself, maybe Charles threatened her to do something