AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-17, 23:12   Link #8681
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
whats this news about the author just intending it to be really a short series and is now waiting for publishers to expanded it or something
FB post i saw to BT
Spoiler:
Damn old news dude.

Reread previous pages.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 23:35   Link #8682
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Damn old news dude.

Reread previous pages.
oh was it?my bad
Old 2014-06-18, 00:27   Link #8683
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I'm currently conducting a thorough research not only on the tree of life and death (Sephiroth & Qliphoth), but also the Kabbalah in a nutshell.

And I found some interesting details as I came across with, which are yet to be brought out here.

By the way, with all the 10 Sephiroths united and combined, Da'at exist. So I bet that Da'at is likely to be Shido, with all 10 Sephira essences sealed in him.

Seems like Tachibana did a lot of homework beforehand, did he?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 01:35   Link #8684
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
If spirit no. 2 controls space... and was captured by DEM...

SHE'S THE ONE BEHIND THE REALIZERS?!?!?!

Okay... The gloves are off Weaboocott, put on the big boy pants... cause I demand your head on a plate.
Highly likely. Realizers seem like attempts to copy a spirits ability
Old 2014-06-18, 02:22   Link #8685
TankGoat
Bahhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
whats this news about the author just intending it to be really a short series and is now waiting for publishers to expanded it or something
FB post i saw to BT
Spoiler:
Wasn't that a short note on Author talking about what DAL was back when it was before vol5 or something? Or is this new news? If it is latter case do you have a source? thx
quando coeli movendi sunt et terra,
Dum veneris judicare
saeculum per ignem.
TankGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 02:29   Link #8686
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGoat View Post
Wasn't that a short note on Author talking about what DAL was back when it was before vol5 or something? Or is this new news? If it is latter case do you have a source? thx
Afterwords of Vol 9 talked about the licensing issue.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 04:28   Link #8687
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
If spirit no. 2 controls space... and was captured by DEM...

SHE'S THE ONE BEHIND THE REALIZERS?!?!?!

Okay... The gloves are off Weaboocott, put on the big boy pants... cause I demand your head on a plate.
Weaboocott?? Where did this coming from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Highly likely. Realizers seem like attempts to copy a spirits ability
The 2nd Sephira spirit... It seems to be associated with "creation" too. I guess DEM captured the 2nd not only for "knowledge", but also to create an equipment to counter spirits from her.

However, I think the 2nd Sephira spirit is unlikely to be human-turned by Phantom.

Speaking of the 2nd Sephiroth, it is closely-linked to the 3rd Sephiroth, Binah. And both needs to exist together, because both 2nd and 3rd represent the intellectual conscience of Sephira. With Chokhmah as an energy source, and Binah as an engine. Without either one, it's nothing.

I wonder if Kurumi has a spiritual connection with the 2nd Sephira spirit?

Last edited by Xero8420; 2014-06-18 at 04:43.
Old 2014-06-18, 05:34   Link #8688
tuckersister

I still the first Spirit split into two after being defeat by someone. Remember six months after that spacequake, she disappeared. So someone must have beaten her.

I think Vol 12 will deal with the 2nd Sephira. So basically, another DEM raid. I am very positive she is Shido's mother.

Mana's spirit ability will revealed in Vol 11. She is Shido's sister, she's got to have some power.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 05:52   Link #8689
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I still the first Spirit split into two after being defeat by someone. Remember six months after that spacequake, she disappeared. So someone must have beaten her.

I think Vol 12 will deal with the 2nd Sephira. So basically, another DEM raid. I am very positive she is Shido's mother.

Mana's spirit ability will revealed in Vol 11. She is Shido's sister, she's got to have some power.
That's what I guessed. First, the 2nd Sephira. Then, proceed to find out the 6th Sephira.

2nd Sephira? Shido's mother? Wait, wait, wait... I begin to doubt it. I mean, she might be too old to be a Sephira spirit. And it might not fit well for Shido's spirit harem. A mother in the male lead's harem? No way...

Though I can't forget that someone mentioned that Shidou's mother could either be a pure spirit or human-turned spirit.

I wonder... was the 2nd spirit Kurumi looking for is a Sephira or the original generation?
Old 2014-06-18, 06:36   Link #8690
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
That's what I guessed. First, the 2nd Sephira. Then, proceed to find out the 6th Sephira.

2nd Sephira? Shido's mother? Wait, wait, wait... I begin to doubt it. I mean, she might be too old to be a Sephira spirit. And it might not fit well for Shido's spirit harem. A mother in the male lead's harem? No way...

Though I can't forget that someone mentioned that Shidou's mother could either be a pure spirit or human-turned spirit.

I wonder... was the 2nd spirit Kurumi looking for is a Sephira or the original generation?
How about an older sister ? Does spirit even age like normal human ?
I remember that even powerful Wizard looks younger than their real age in one of the side story.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 06:46   Link #8691
Breimoon

if shidou can absorb spirits power while they are normal, can Mana seal their inverse form? Or maybe Shidou's mother will be able to? I really wonder how they are going to stop that power.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 08:41   Link #8692
cyberdemon

Quote:

she is likely a human turned spirit. My guess is most of the current spirits are. It's just a matter of if they even remember. She's just from an older generation than the current ones.

Doesn't mean she would be in his harem. If anything years of captivity and likely the draining of her powers for the realizer technology would leave her really weak and probably on the verge of death when they find her (likely why Westcott was so eager to get his hands on Tohka originally since it was said she had a lot of mana within her). My guess is she dies after seeing Shidou and Mana again and Mana ends up taking up her Sephira crystal to avenge her afterwards.
Old 2014-06-18, 09:20   Link #8693
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
she is likely a human turned spirit. My guess is most of the current spirits are. It's just a matter of if they even remember. She's just from an older generation than the current ones.

Doesn't mean she would be in his harem. If anything years of captivity and likely the draining of her powers for the realizer technology would leave her really weak and probably on the verge of death when they find her (likely why Westcott was so eager to get his hands on Tohka originally since it was said she had a lot of mana within her). My guess is she dies after seeing Shidou and Mana again and Mana ends up taking up her Sephira crystal to avenge her afterwards.
Ah crap! Not another incest notion! D:

That would mean that Shido got to make Mana to fall in love with nii-sama. GOD DAMN SISCON!
Old 2014-06-18, 09:31   Link #8694
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Ah crap! Not another incest notion! D:

That would mean that Shido got to make Mana to fall in love with nii-sama. GOD DAMN SISCON!
I'd prefer if Mana stays as she is, simply a normal sister who respects her brother, and having an obsession over Kurumi.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 09:49   Link #8695
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Though it might be a possibility that the 2nd spirit Kurumi was looking for might already died. If Mana has a spirit power while possesses the Sephira crystal of the 2nd spirit who might be Shido's mother, then Mana might have became the new 2nd spirit.

Mana being the 2nd Sephira spirit bonding with Kurumi would burn the house down if Mana don't stop being overprotective of nii-sama.
Old 2014-06-18, 10:09   Link #8696
Pablete
Banned

No guys, if Mana were to be the next spirit then there would be foreshadowing, just like Origami did.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 10:39   Link #8697
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
No guys, if Mana were to be the next spirit then there would be foreshadowing, just like Origami did.
Then we shall find out in Vol. 11.

Looking forward to see Inverse Origami Astral Dress and her demon Satan.
Old 2014-06-18, 11:05   Link #8698
Miraluka
Banned

I doubt we'll see much of Mana on vo.11.

Origami is on the spotlight.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 11:45   Link #8699
wm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I doubt we'll see much of Mana on vo.11.
Origami is on the spotlight.
If we aren't lucky enough it'll mostly be that the most of the book will follow
Shidou around, and at the very end it will have cameos of anyone-you-want-
to-see when he returns.
wm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 12:08   Link #8700
Kitarlis

Mana doesnt look like as *wisdom* person, srry.

And Shido shouldn't be Da'at if his mother or real sister are spirits. What 'll be with connections between sephiras in this case ?
Kitarlis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy