AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 00:36   Link #16441
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, that too, but Laura is really don't know what to cook and just... mix stuff. Only tthanks to Char her food become that. Oh, and for your information, Cecilia's cook is perfect in the novel (bar for being too spicy, once again due to experiment), the burnt stuff in OVA are bullcrap added for the sake of humor.

(Same case goes to Shamal from Nanoha franchise)
Old 2012-01-05, 00:38   Link #16442
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does Laura count as a badass abnormal? I'm wondering about this.

Side note - Maybe it tastes good to her? She is a soldier after all, maybe her sense of taste is different.
Old 2012-01-05, 00:41   Link #16443
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, she count.

Anyway, I don't think she's supposed to have specific tastes in the first place, a perfect soldier should eat anything that is not poisonous.
Old 2012-01-05, 00:43   Link #16444
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is everybody in IS a badass normal by default/proxy?

Side note - Wonder what'll happen if she eats Cecilia's cooking
Old 2012-01-05, 00:46   Link #16445
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I don't know, honestly.

She won't comment about anything, except if rule of funny applies ("cooking that knocked a Super-soldier out" sounds menacingly funny).
Old 2012-01-05, 00:51   Link #16446
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you know how Chifuyu managed to lug that sword around without her unit?

Side note - Rule of funny: Laura eats it and says it's okay......then she faints. Laura later on remarks that it's an impressive weapon and get's shocked when Cecilia said it was meant to be eaten. Laura then changes her opinion and said it tastes horrible if it was meant to be taken as food.
Old 2012-01-05, 01:00   Link #16447
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Rule of cool? If a normal girl (albeit a well trained one) can kick a steel door and air juggle with 60-something kilogram teen, you have to throw all logic out.

As for my logic: an I.S.is supposed to boost the pilot's body and act as support (therefore: Primary and Secondary superpower at once). Someone that has been trained for so long in the I.S. has their body adapted beyond normal human limits.

Still won't be as excessive as Canon depict, as mine lacked "Rule of Cool" and "Rule of Funny" due to "Real Robot Syndrome" I got. In mine Ichika being able to lift the sword and use it too, albeit awkwardly, due to the sword weighed realistically e.g. 10-40 kg depending on size and shape.

(Also, Ichika can lift a PIC-enabled I.S. by himself, normally requires 3 people at the least, then again he's athletic and three people in question are girls)
Old 2012-01-05, 01:05   Link #16448
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Still haven't been following this thread, but at least I'm cutting back on SWTOR...

But I've been thinking of pulling some really weird stunts:

Spoiler for S6 Finale:
Did I say that in S7, shit hits the fan?

And an update for SHOOTiNG ST@R STRiK3RS: It will focus on a small group of rookie Idols, 4 in fact, shadowing the Super Valkyrie. I've confirmed that one will be a Schwarzehase cyborg.

And lastly, announcing plans for SHOOTiNG ST@RS to have a sequel. [SHOOTiNG ST@RZ] is set 24 years after the first series. It focuses on Gou Yukiko, Karon's daughter, the upgraded Vandam IV, and space exploration. Much more scifi than ever.

Jump another 21 years, and its [SHOOTiNG ST@RS iNiFiNTi]. The Vandam V makes a return under the hands of Gou Iori, thus completing an idol saga that spans half a century. A Universal Century.
Old 2012-01-05, 01:22   Link #16449
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What in the blazes-

(This is going to be interesting )
Old 2012-01-05, 01:33   Link #16450
Eratas123

@ Meistah - You're going for the Houki route? Wow, that's rare Anyway, I'm wondering if all of the previous idol's kids will meet

@ Senpai - How do stoic people show fear? Just have their hands shake?
Old 2012-01-05, 02:35   Link #16451
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, usually the sign is subtle. Either slight hand shaking, expression being more tense than usual, somewhat unnecessary sweat etc.

Spoiler for Warning:
Old 2012-01-05, 02:47   Link #16452
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You think Tatenashi's ever scared of anything?

Side note - I can't tell who you are
Old 2012-01-05, 03:04   Link #16453
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tatenashi? I don't know, in my fanon, her weakness is her lack of fear, doesn't meant she's reckless or stupid, but just that. If she think she could solve something, and calculate everything in that, then she will execute it soundly. If she think she'll fail, she'll prepare another plan and use the failed plan as decoy.

Summed up: she never fear "Nice Job breaking It Hero" trope, probably her biggest weakness.

Side note - The monk-bald young man, Eras. (I cut my hair there)

Another one?
Old 2012-01-05, 03:07   Link #16454
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does a person get colder he less body fat they have? I need to know.

Side note - Now I see ya You look muscled I'm pretty scrawny by average standards.
Old 2012-01-05, 03:14   Link #16455
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'll leave this to Meister for correction: scrawny guy are more susceptible to change of environment especially colder temperature. Fat is what keep our body warm after all.

Side note - Yes, and I'm much heavier than average too, despite my build is somewhat standard amongst my friend. Also, that short cute girl on the right? She can kick my ass most of the time, yes, that was my twin.
Old 2012-01-05, 03:19   Link #16456
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So thin people tend to be more affected by cold or heat? That makes segments in snowy area's harder. Is Japan usually cold or warm?

Side note - At least you have muscles I was thin to the point where I couldn't run without my pants falling down and I don't even excercise. Got a high metabolism from my parents. Also, that's your twin? You don't really look alike My older sister and I had the same facial structure when I was younger.
Old 2012-01-05, 03:24   Link #16457
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Spring = warm and dry, summer = hot and humid, fall = cool and dry, winter = cold and humid. Depending on the region, temperature and condition are different.

Side note - As we grow the difference even more striking (she shares my mother's and I had my father's appearance, though inverted with body as my mother is quite tall for woman while my father is quite short for a man). Also, we're non-identical, don't even share the egg. XD
Old 2012-01-05, 03:31   Link #16458
Eratas123

@ Senpai - When does Rin's story take place?

Side note - Both me and my Sister share my Mother's traits more. I take my skin from my spanish granddad, though. What's average height for 17 years old?
Old 2012-01-05, 03:37   Link #16459
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Huh? You mean when Rin came? it's 6 months after Houki left, so, the start of second semester in fourth grade. She left just before they went to third grade Junior high, one year before novel start.

Side note - Well, it's really depend on the race, environment, as well as average human development index (even in same country). Generally, for a male Pinoy, it's about 162-163 cm (5'4").
Old 2012-01-05, 03:40   Link #16460
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I've got a Hidan no Aria fic and a HP fic running, but due to my organization and writing times, my project priority list has now divulged into this:

1. Original Story (No limits, can take it anywhere)

2. HP fic (Cause surprise popularity) or my Hidan no Aria fic

3. Heart of the Machine.

But even though HotM is in third place, I can write about a few hundred words here and there, but I won't devote an entire day writing it like I used to.

But technically, because of said schedule, HotM shall update like it normally has... But not as prioritized. But it will still recieve love and care, and so shall my patronage on this website shall be.
I keep putting my original stories last because I write down the keypoints/scenes that I think of, then work on something else
This led to creating, and piling up, 8-ish original stories that are still being worked on
...I blame it on my short attention span

I keep priorizing games, anime and manga over my fanfics...though it does lead to getting new/better ideas and its good reference material

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I want more spare time for writing, video games, drawing... Darn you, school!
Yeah ...hard to manage time with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras
Doubt it, probably up to 08:00-09:00 P.M. (might ask box)

Side note - and now I'm thinking about my Nanoha fic again....
Still need to finish mine X_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
....as well as original fiction (Pffft) that is Armor Valkyrie Corona
Hehe...reminds me of an original story I have written down that is about valkyrie

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest