Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-10, 07:39   Link #1321
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
Can Somebody give me a list of official couples in the novel?
There's like 30 of them by now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
I also don't remember it but apparently Toori Aoi also included in the same box set.

http://plamoya.com/en/horizon-on-the...e-p-52557.html
I see. Well maybe that's actually a scene that I just don't remember.
Old 2016-04-10, 11:33   Link #1322
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post

You could give specifics you know...
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 13:21   Link #1323
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
You could give specifics you know...
Or maybe the person asking could ask for specific character, asking if she/he's paired with someone or not so that I don't end up listing 65 names with half of them that he/she doesn't even know and half of the rest that he/she don't really care about? That was the whole point of telling that there was too many pairing to list them up. It's not like you're caring about who Nagaoka's girlfriend is or who Fukishima is in love with...
Who's the lazy one here.
Old 2016-04-10, 14:15   Link #1324
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Or maybe the person asking could ask for specific character, asking if she/he's paired with someone or not so that I don't end up listing 65 names with half of them that he/she doesn't even know and half of the rest that he/she don't really care about? That was the whole point of telling that there was too many pairing to list them up. It's not like you're caring about who Nagaoka's girlfriend is or who Fukishima is in love with...
Who's the lazy one here.
Well who's to assume that he hasn't read it? He might just be asking someone to put a compilation of pairings cuz it's too hard to remember...
I'm not really in the mood for this, lets drop this silly argument and go on with life.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 23:10   Link #1325
Archaeon

Quote:

Is Tomo Asama one of the 30 couples? If yes who she date? What about Kimi Aoi?
There's actually a similar scene occur in volume 3B but according to Baka Tsuki translation, it's Masazumi the one at the bottom not Toori Aoi.

Spoiler:

In case anyone else remember when did that figure scene happen in anime/LN, feel free to tell me.

Last edited by Archaeon; 2016-04-11 at 07:30.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 10:27   Link #1326
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Isn't it fairly obvious?
Spoiler for answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Here, an explanation about Asama and her relationship in the pseudo-harem created by Horizon, I hope this helps (my english sucks):

Spoiler:
That should help
Old 2016-04-11, 13:10   Link #1327
Zefyris
図書館狼

As cyberdemon quoted above for Tomo. For kimi, no relationship. She seems to simply enjoy being surrounded by his brother and his little harem and is having fun as it is.
Old 2016-04-12, 01:55   Link #1328
blueexorcist

I hope Kimi gets a relationship soon... It will be fun to see how her relationship with that special someone will be
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 03:27   Link #1329
Jorna

Hi just want to ask does Masazumi have any relationship with anyone? Cos I saw the illustration in Volume 7a and there was a kid who was blushing in front of her.
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 06:30   Link #1330
Zefyris
図書館狼

Ah, that kid is in relationship with another character (that you don't know either )

Masazumi isn't in any relationship. Futayo kind of proposed to her but futayo is dumb so she most probably have no idea of what she said lol.
Old 2016-04-14, 07:45   Link #1331
Jorna

Thanks my Masazumi is still safe XD
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 11:59   Link #1332
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
but futayo is dumb so she most probably have no idea of what she said lol.
I love how you just so casually said that
Old 2016-04-15, 07:18   Link #1333
blueexorcist

Those anyone know who is the Rapid Fire King or what is it?? Cause It been bugging me for awhile.. And how it it related to this story??
Old 2016-04-15, 09:36   Link #1334
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I love how you just so casually said that
Well it is kinda the truth. Very battle/combat smart, everything else...kinda varies. Though that adds to her charm of course!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueexorcist View Post
Those anyone know who is the Rapid Fire King or what is it?? Cause It been bugging me for awhile.. And how it it related to this story??
Kawakami's work are split into 6 era's

FORTH
AHEAD - Owari no Chronicle
EDGE - Nothing published yet.
GENESIS - Horizon
OBSTACLE - Obstacle Overture (android game) + Hexennacht (manga & LN)
CITY - city series

Rapid Fire King, or Rensha-ō takes place during the FORTH 'era'. which is more or less our time well, probably earlier iirc. Don't really know too much about it myself, but I think someone mentioned somewhere before, that it's just a guy talking about stuff while playing shmups?

I don't think it is too directly related to Horizon's story. It's not like OnC does that much to influence Horizon (besides the concepts/tech 'previews' powers, terminology that is used.) But shared universe with a long time gap between them and all that.

Quote:
Ah, that kid is in relationship with another character (that you don't know either )
This is referring to...
Spoiler for Horizon vol 7+ spoiler:
Old 2016-04-15, 20:37   Link #1335
Zefyris
図書館狼

^Yes, this is referring to her
Old 2016-04-15, 21:38   Link #1336
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Rapid Fire King, or Rensha-ō takes place during the FORTH 'era'. which is more or less our time well, probably earlier iirc. Don't really know too much about it myself, but I think someone mentioned somewhere before, that it's just a guy talking about stuff while playing shmups?
FORTH actually seems to have minimal link to the rest of the series.

I mean it technically coincides with OnC and we have nothing but a bunch of guys challenging each other over some danmaku game...With no reference to the people in OnC. One wonders if they are even in the same world

For some perspective OnC occurs spans WWII to the late 90s

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-04-16 at 09:44.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-16, 00:57   Link #1337
blueexorcist

Quote:
Well it is kinda the truth. Very battle/combat smart, everything else...kinda varies. Though that adds to her charm of course!

Kawakami's work are split into 6 era's

FORTH
AHEAD - Owari no Chronicle
EDGE - Nothing published yet.
GENESIS - Horizon
OBSTACLE - Obstacle Overture (android game) + Hexennacht (manga & LN)
CITY - city series

I don't think it is too directly related to Horizon's story. It's not like OnC does that much to influence Horizon (besides the concepts/tech 'previews' powers, terminology that is used.) But shared universe with a long time gap between them and all that.

This is referring to...
Spoiler for Horizon vol 7+ spoiler:
Thanks for the reply. Well, I cannot say I am not slightly disappointed. I mean Rapid Fire King is a cool name, it be great if this thing or person does something very big that destroy the world and cause problems which lead to the different eras dealing with some of the after effect of the problems or it may lead to break in dimension that why there are elves and such like in Horizon and also that where the concept and tech is developed from and carry forth to the Genesis Era and continue to carry forth all the way to City era but with improvement.. Well at least that what I think should have happen.
Old 2016-04-17, 06:16   Link #1338
venshade

Quote:

wait what??? do you have the names?? I'm still currently reading the summary of the novel so I actually research those names which I am not familiar with so if you don't mind can I ask for the list??

I don't remember that scene I actually rewatch the episodes but maybe it does happens on the novel?
Old 2016-04-19, 21:14   Link #1339
Kunagisa

I haven't follow this in a while because well ..... anyway, buddy spoiled the latest volume's sex scene, which was absolutely hilarious and arousing in a really weird way, I'm glad Kawakami's still so good with his characters .
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-20, 02:39   Link #1340
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
I haven't follow this in a while because well ..... anyway, buddy spoiled the latest volume's sex scene, which was absolutely hilarious and arousing in a really weird way, I'm glad Kawakami's still so good with his characters .
Spoiler for :
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen