AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2012-12-02, 18:34   Link #21
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
i would like to know what's the difference between "script" and "series composition".
Each series mainly has one head scriptwriter who credited as "series composition" and any number of scriptwriters who are in charge of episode scripts.

Mainly "series composition" means that this guy is in charge of main storyline and checking the episode scripts written by the other scriptwriters. Same as main director of the series(he could direct just one episode but he would control all the direction process). While "script" means that this guy wrote the scenario for all or part of the episodes. So the same guy could have both rioles but there are only one "head scriptwriter".
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 05:22   Link #22
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/04783/next

So, on the same day that the press conference for "Project Attack" will be held, the next issue of Shounen Magazine will be released, announcing an anime adaptation of "Attack on Titan". Are the two projects one and the same? We'll find out in a few days...

I think the announced staff for Project Attack would be really, really awful for an adaptation of Attack on Titan though, so hopefully this isn't the case! >_<
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 05:32   Link #23
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/04783/next

So, on the same day that the press conference for "Project Attack" will be held, the next issue of Shounen Magazine will be released, announcing an anime adaptation of "Attack on Titan". Are the two projects one and the same? We'll find out in a few days...

I think the announced staff for Project Attack would be really, really awful for an adaptation of Attack on Titan though, so hopefully this isn't the case! >_<
I have the feeling that the Project Attack is synonymous with Attack on Titan. If it is, I hope it's a 2-cour show.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 06:31   Link #24
OPN

Given the timing i say they are one and the same. AIso titan was Iisted a a spring anime http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...briefly-listed
Old 2012-12-05, 08:00   Link #25
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

I'll crying if this is true, I really don't like I.G's (different name, same people blah) coloring for their "edgy" anime lately, those yellowish and pale coloring.. yuck. I also don't like Kyoji Asano as chara designer.

And they gonna abusing CGI for the titans aren't they

This news supposed to make me happy dammit.
Old 2012-12-05, 08:16   Link #26
Jetzero Infinity

Sounds like it could be right. Personally though I'd hope for it to be 4 cour since it has a pretty good amount of material, and is pretty much guranteed to take Magi's timeslot when it ends.

On the note of the character designs I think of it this way: they couldn't possibly look more ugly than the manga's. Of course the ugliness works in it's favor but...
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 08:26   Link #27
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Shingeki no Kyojin

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-13246.html

Announced for Spring 2013. It was inevitable. I'll bet anything it takes over the Nichigo slot from Magi.
Old 2012-12-05, 08:28   Link #28
Jetzero Infinity

Pretty sure it is as well...and it's probably related to that Project Attack thing from the other day...bigger question is who's producing it and how many episodes it'll be. It has enough material for a 4-cour so I'm curious what they'll do...
Old 2012-12-05, 08:32   Link #29
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

My god. I did not see that coming. Now to keep myself in check until we see the first seconds of this...

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 08:37   Link #30
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
Sounds like it could be right. Personally though I'd hope for it to be 4 cour since it has a pretty good amount of material, and is pretty much guranteed to take Magi's timeslot when it ends.

On the note of the character designs I think of it this way: they couldn't possibly look more ugly than the manga's. Of course the ugliness works in it's favor but...
I saw the Psycho-Pass visuals by Asano and they look alright Amano's faitfulness-wise. However, the color palette seems a little pale.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-05, 08:41   Link #31
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Pretty sure it is as well...and it's probably related to that Project Attack thing from the other day...bigger question is who's producing it and how many episodes it'll be. It has enough material for a 4-cour so I'm curious what they'll do...
If it is related to project attack t'll be the same studio and director as guilty crown.
Old 2012-12-05, 08:43   Link #32
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
If it is related to project attack t'll be the same studio and director as guilty crown.
Are you implying something?
Old 2012-12-05, 08:51   Link #33
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
When I said "producer" I meant Aniplex(kind of hoping it's not them, though it probably is), Bandai Visual, etc. Already know the studio.
Old 2012-12-05, 09:01   Link #34
Westlo
Lets be reality

Wooo, shit just got real.

So WIT aka I.g studio 6 is doing this...

Project Attack and this is attack of the giants... Nichigo or taking over from psycho pass or robotic notes in spring?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:02   Link #35
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Are you implying something?
No

Quote:
When I said "producer" I meant Aniplex(kind of hoping it's not them, though it probably is), Bandai Visual, etc. Already know the studio.
Oh right,yeah wouldn't be surprised if it is aniplex,though Sony isn't involved in the live action version but maybe that doesn't mean anything.
Old 2012-12-05, 09:13   Link #36
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Wooo, shit just got real.

So WIT aka I.g studio 6 is doing this...

Project Attack and this is attack of the giants... Nichigo or taking over from psycho pass or robotic notes in spring?
I'm really expecting this show to take over Magi's timeslot. I have the feeling that the new noitaminA shows that will air in spring will be consisted of nothing more than Space Dandy (Watanabe's new work) and a new, unnamed A-1 show.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-05, 09:20   Link #37
Jetzero Infinity

Oh never mind. If this actually is the Project Attack thing from earlier, then apparently it's Pony Canon producing it. Not sure what high budget projects they've funded if any, but I don't doubt it'll be extremely high budget.

Also not sure when they'll be listing seiyuu's but I'm hoping for Miyuki Sawashiro or Haruka Tomatsu as Misaka and Mamoru Miyano for Eren
Old 2012-12-05, 09:25   Link #38
Westlo
Lets be reality

Pony canyon bsck all the non kadokawa shows for kyo ani. Oh god this could've been done by kyoani... Would back them over WIT.. and might've meant no CGI giants... LeSigh.

This should have a big budget... Manga already prints a million copies per volume and it has a live action film, it's kinda a big deal and hopefully thus has the financial muscle behind it to show that.
Old 2012-12-05, 10:01   Link #39
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I'll crying if this is true, I really don't like I.G's (different name, same people blah) coloring for their "edgy" anime lately, those yellowish and pale coloring.. yuck. I also don't like Kyoji Asano as chara designer.
Don't put everything in the same bag, that's just oversimplifying it. Even if they are technically the same people as IG's, them doing things the same way as the other teams in IG do, isn't a given ... It's like judging BONES based on Sunrise's pre-cowboybebop track record.
Quote:
Eh?!!! I know it's mainstream and "officially" a shounen, but using that timeslot for such a potential grimdark and ultra violent/gore show doesn't seem ... quite conventional.
Quote:
100% Agreed
Old 2012-12-05, 10:11   Link #40
Westlo
Lets be reality

Judging bones on sunrises pre cowboy bebop record right now would be a good look lol

Tags
action, dystopian, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, shounen, terror, tragedy, violence